Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Scars, lumpy bits and .........

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does it bother you when meeting for fun, if someones body has stretch marks ? scars and all the lumpy bits you never get rid of despite exercising ?

Someone once told me that a guy is totally blind when it comes to minor things when sex is iminent.

And that women worry unneedlessly so.

IS this true in YOUR opinion ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I am lumpy everywhere, not a lot I can do about it, so I forewarn the gentleman first before sending him the first pic, usually to warn him it is potentially nightmare inducing!

However, a lot of them like a bit of flesh on their ladies, and are generally very complimentary about the pics when they see them, which is a big relief!

over a year ago

My Honest genuine reply would be if you can genuinely click with the person and things have already turned sexy... bet your life a man isn't going to sit and nit pick...

A woman who is overly conscious about herself is far far less sexy than any of the reasons she may think may be a reason...

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

You know what - i have a HUGE scar down my tummy - and its never mentioned - i think i think more of it than anyone else does.

And as for lumpy bits etc, to be honest - if i get on with someone that well i wanna play with them, then the lumpy bits really dont count.

And when you get to know then better if they become a regulat playmate - then them scars and lumpy bits are just part of them - that no one else has.

Specials, ya see xxx

over a year ago

Well, Ii have one hell of a scar that i hate and another couple that are not so obvious but hate even more, no one else seems to mind though! As for other people, it really does not bother me!

over a year ago

"Does it bother you when meeting for fun, if someones body has stretch marks ? scars and all the lumpy bits you never get rid of despite exercising ?

Someone once told me that a guy is totally blind when it comes to minor things when sex is iminent.

And that women worry unneedlessly so.

IS this true in YOUR opinion ? "

Guess we could turn that around and ask if women mind meeting guys with the same?

My answer is no...........! It's the personality and how we click!

over a year ago

Yes, gotta agree.

Life leaves its mark and i think if we let it worry us then we really shouldnt be doing what were doing.

I have a large scar and used to be concious of it but then thought, what the hell.

Im shagging , not modeling

So now i dont give a flying fook.

and the scar is telling me im lucky to be here,....so bring it on...

By *1dKingColeMan
over a year ago

east london

"You know what - i have a HUGE scar down my tummy - and its never mentioned - i think i think more of it than anyone else does.

"

You do!!

LOL

Must have been distracted!;)

XXX

But really, absolutely nothing to be worried about there!

over a year ago

being a big girl and having had 4 kids i've lumps bumps an stretch marks all over lol... and my attitude is what you see is what you get so if you dont like it well its tough! I'm me an thats that

over a year ago

My lumpy bits and stretch marks are a part of me and I only have them because of my beautiful children. My husband accepts and loves them so if anyone else dosnt like them I dont really care. Although it has taken a few years for me to learn to love them myself. x xx

over a year ago

ITs a fact of life that women normally have more scars than men.,.re child birth and some ladies are not lucky when it comes to be stretch mark free.

or like me.had a section.

But i think if we dont let it bother us. It wont bother the guys.

And if it does, ill bite

well at least it will take their mind off it.

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"You know what - i have a HUGE scar down my tummy - and its never mentioned - i think i think more of it than anyone else does.

You do!!

LOL

Must have been distracted!;)

XXX

But really, absolutely nothing to be worried about there!

"

hahahaha

it was hidden when you seen it - either behind a LARGE glass of Cocktail - or under water.......lol xxxx

over a year ago

Mrs Notts has a few scars.. has lumps and bumps and as for me, Mr more scars than you can shake a stick at.. more like a sat nav in night mode, no ones complained so far...

over a year ago

I would say this .... hey who's perfect, we're not and we don't expect others to be either. Aesthetics are inportant yes but not the be all and end all

over a year ago

"I would say this .... hey who's perfect, we're not and we don't expect others to be either. Aesthetics are inportant yes but not the be all and end all "

Its something we even have in the profile lol.. No one ever is perfect, can't be... but if the atmosphere is right, charged and everyone has that little tingle ... who cares lol..

over a year ago

I always think of that mel gibson film...

Where the one side of his face is scarred (cant remember name) ???

Loved it and still fancied him

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I don't ever want to be made to feel uncomfortable about my body by a playmate

I generally feel really comfortable with people by the time it comes to getting clothes off though and by that time other things are on peoples minds other than lumpy bits or stretch marks

over a year ago

I was 18 when I fell pregnant with my eldest child I was a size 8-10 and my stomach was purple with stretch marks by the time I had her cos I went up to a size 24 I was like a huge fooking elephant!!

She was born by emergency c-section and I was more worried by her not crying than my scar.

I put on loads of weight by the time she was a year old and added to my stretchmarks really not a smart thing to do but hey ho I cant take it back!!

When I fell pregnant with my youngest child I was a size 22 and thought (stupidly lol) that the stretchmarks couldnt get any worse . . . . . well they blooming did and worse she was also born by c-section and a week later the scar opened (I told the midwife the stitch tugged but she told me it wouldnt matter - she lied!!) so now I have a really ugly scar from that healing up naturally - some tit male doc thought it was best he didnt stitch me up again?!?!?!

Now to add insult to injury I have a medical condition which causes scar tissue to grow in my armpits - really ugly looking and painfull - but doesnt seem to put people off cos I still get loads of emails asking for meets.

So I really dont think it matters how many stretchmarks lumps or bumps people have its all about how they see themselves and how they carry themselves.

I think Im sexy so I give off an image of sexyness rather than ohh leave me alone Im ugly

Not sure if that makes sense but thats how I feel.

Shona

x x x

over a year ago

you go girl

over a year ago

Trying to suck in the tum when taking photos is hard work!

What the heck, put the corset on instead, instant waist, bingo!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Trying to suck in the tum when taking photos is hard work!

What the heck, put the corset on instead, instant waist, bingo! "

the photos are fab

over a year ago

"Trying to suck in the tum when taking photos is hard work!

What the heck, put the corset on instead, instant waist, bingo! "

LOL I did that almost caused a car crash walking up the road in my new corset!! what a confidence boost that was let me tell you

Shona

x x x

over a year ago

"the photos are fab "

Thank you!

Got plenty of ideas via the ladies on here

over a year ago

"LOL I did that almost caused a car crash walking up the road in my new corset!! what a confidence boost that was let me tell you

Shona

x x x "

It's the only way I can give myself a decent waist so that I can look respectable in formal eveningwear!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Corsets are beautiful they just make women look so feminine and gorgeous

over a year ago

"It's the only way I can give myself a decent waist so that I can look respectable in formal eveningwear! "

Hun I seriously doubt you look anything but gorg . . . . now me on the other hand my mummy tummy wont go away so I love corsets and basques and anything that helps me hide it!!

Shona

x x x

over a year ago

As has already been said, who's perfect? Certainly not me!

And I too would say that personality is as important as anything else, but as for lumps and bumps, most ordinary women and men in real life have them, we're normal, unlike the 'personalities' who spend fortunes and barely eat!!

over a year ago

"It's the only way I can give myself a decent waist so that I can look respectable in formal eveningwear!

Hun I seriously doubt you look anything but gorg . . . . now me on the other hand my mummy tummy wont go away so I love corsets and basques and anything that helps me hide it!!

Shona

x x x "

Ah and guess what the guys love them too!! Bingo.......... an absolute winner!

over a year ago

Grey Eyes your soo right I told hubby today he was to start ordering his christmas prezzies . . . when I told him what website he asked me if I was nuts!!! It was a corset site so I told him they were for me to model for him . . hey presto he was online faster than the kids can eat all the food in my house!!

Shona

x x x

over a year ago

Women are lucky in that respect.

They can wear basques and stockings,so the only visible bits are boobs upwards and bum to top of thighs.

As Grey Eyes said lots of guys love that look,me included and love women to wear a bit of something during sex.

Unfortunately for men,unless your a TV theres nothing you can wear to hide the dodgy bits!

XXXX

over a year ago

"Grey Eyes your soo right I told hubby today he was to start ordering his christmas prezzies . . . when I told him what website he asked me if I was nuts!!! It was a corset site so I told him they were for me to model for him . . hey presto he was online faster than the kids can eat all the food in my house!!

Shona

x x x "

Awwww, that's so sweet!

over a year ago

Ric I love the dodge bits dont hide them

Shona

x x x

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Women are lucky in that respect.

They can wear basques and stockings,so the only visible bits are boobs upwards and bum to top of thighs.

As Grey Eyes said lots of guys love that look,me included and love women to wear a bit of something during sex.

Unfortunately for men,unless your a TV theres nothing you can wear to hide the dodgy bits!

XXXX"

Ah so its you thats just had the chicken xxx

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

XXXX

Ah so its you thats just had the chicken xxx"

NOT THE CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

LMAO No not THE chicken

over a year ago

XXXX

Ah so its you thats just had the chicken xxx

NOT THE CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

Fraid so! Gave it the full 3 inches of uncontrolable flesh!

XXXX

over a year ago

Have to agree with peaches12 , i also have a huge scar right down my chest from operation i had 13yr ago , if i didnt have it i wouldnt be here either , if a guy doesnt like it its his problem but i have never had any guys say anything horrible when they see it although i do try to keep it covered as much as i can

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Blimey if it bothered people id never get a shag

over a year ago

An ex-girlfriend had pretty bad stretch marks. Her own doctor, whose bedside manner needed some polishing, even told her they where the worst he'd ever seen.

Can't say it ever crossed my mind though, they where as much a part of her as anything else, and loved every square inch of her

over a year ago

Think most of us are brainwashed into thinking if we arent a size zero then we must be abnormal, but reality is most of us dont have personal trainers, dieticians etc we are just ordinary, thing is their are far more of us than them! Be loud and proud, use what you have and to hell with anyone else.

over a year ago

I have to say that I am put off by really bad stretch marks, and yes, I do feel guilty about that as I know what a woman has gone through to get them, but aesthetically I find them very off putting. Siren knows this and was really worried that she'd get them after being pregnant but she hasn't had a single one, all is as it was before cept with much bigger boobs lol

nb. This post was not meant to be offensive and I'd like to state that I was simply responding to the question posed in the opening post.

over a year ago

I got really upset trying to buy something smart for a wedding.

Due to being a short arse at 5'2 and quite chubby, nothing fits except for maternity wear as I have a big waist!

So I stopped shopping for smart/formal clothes, and have them made for me since mid 90s, and in the colours that suit me.

Nothing boosts self confidence more than clothes that fit!

over a year ago

Have to say that I am really put off by stretch marks too but unfortunately I didnt get a choice... It has taken me years to love them and appreciate the fact that without them I probably would not have my 3 beautiful children. Suddenly they seem so worth while... x x

over a year ago

"Have to say that I am really put off by stretch marks too but unfortunately I didnt get a choice... It has taken me years to love them and appreciate the fact that without them I probably would not have my 3 beautiful children. Suddenly they seem so worth while... x x "

Aww.... How nice is that eh X

call me lol...

over a year ago

"An ex-girlfriend had pretty bad stretch marks. Her own doctor, whose bedside manner needed some polishing, even told her they where the worst he'd ever seen.

Can't say it ever crossed my mind though, they where as much a part of her as anything else, and loved every square inch of her"

Ahhhhhhhhh arcy

over a year ago

"An ex-girlfriend had pretty bad stretch marks. Her own doctor, whose bedside manner needed some polishing, even told her they where the worst he'd ever seen.

Can't say it ever crossed my mind though, they where as much a part of her as anything else, and loved every square inch of her"

ahh arcy

thats a lovely thing to say.

Lets hope more guys take after you

over a year ago

Can't say it ever crossed my mind though, they where as much a part of her as anything else, and loved every square inch of her

ahh arcy

thats a lovely thing to say.

Lets hope more guys take after you "

Yeah init lovely, didnt ave warm my cockles when i read that

over a year ago

I do love me cockles warmed

over a year ago

"I do love me cockles warmed "

U will be tomorrow night

over a year ago

ohhhhhhh i knows....

im all of a quiver with anticipation...

im gonna warm his too

over a year ago

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

Don’t be deceived ladies. Men notice everything but may keep quiet to get a shag.

over a year ago

Ouch think some may disagree

over a year ago

"Don’t be deceived ladies. Men notice everything but may keep quiet to get a shag. "

Oh and thats why us women say nowt too ya know.

We so dont wanna deflate their egos

Post new Message to Thread