Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The new beauty trend sweeping Insta

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The unibrow. What the absolute fuck? Am I the only one that doesn't find hair between a woman's eyes an attractive quality? I know women do things because they like them and not just to impress their friends or attract a man, but do any of you women from Fab intend to grow, or have you already grown, a unibrow and why?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not for me ... but people will ... because they can!

It’ll probably be done by attention seekers - some people will do anything to get more followers

By *eardedTattManMan
over a year ago

Elland

"The unibrow. What the absolute fuck? Am I the only one that doesn't find hair between a woman's eyes an attractive quality? I know women do things because they like them and not just to impress their friends or attract a man, but do any of you women from Fab intend to grow, or have you already grown, a unibrow and why?"

Nice to know I'm in trend

By *ittleAcornMan
over a year ago

visiting the beach

"The unibrow. What the absolute fuck? Am I the only one that doesn't find hair between a woman's eyes an attractive quality? I know women do things because they like them and not just to impress their friends or attract a man, but do any of you women from Fab intend to grow, or have you already grown, a unibrow and why?

"

I can question the title of this thread "beauty trend"? Nah!

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Better than metal beads lining the waterline

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Insta beauty trends are clickbait tbh. You're not meant to actually do them

Post new Message to Thread