Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Coronavirus

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is for everyone to read who doesnt believe that the virus is a real concern, we like all the rest of you read all the stories that its not that bad if you get it unless you are old or already ill, and the people claiming they have had it and its just like a hangover, we came back from berlin one day before the borders closed and my man now has it, a fit, healthy, strong, 6’3 ex marine with no health problems who is now reduced to a ball, locked in our bedroom, absolutely drowning in sweat, and to be quite honest it’s frightening, please do as they have asked you, we were careful, so we thought, but in all honesty took the opinion it wouldnt get us and that most of the stories were media scare mongering, now its upstairs in my bedroom, in my favourite person, and ill tell you now it looks nothing like a cold or flu, be careful everyone,please dont put your need to get your dick wet before other peoples safety, spend some time with your toys and your hands and lets all play when its finished, you just never know.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oudLoutishLoverWoman
over a year ago

Colchester

Goodness, how ghastly. I'm so sorry to hear about your man and send positive thoughts for his swift recovery.

Very stark and effective post, OP.

By *hedevilKTWoman
over a year ago

milton keynes

"This is for everyone to read who doesnt believe that the virus is a real concern, we like all the rest of you read all the stories that its not that bad if you get it unless you are old or already ill, and the people claiming they have had it and its just like a hangover, we came back from berlin one day before the borders closed and my man now has it, a fit, healthy, strong, 6’3 ex marine with no health problems who is now reduced to a ball, locked in our bedroom, absolutely drowning in sweat, and to be quite honest it’s frightening, please do as they have asked you, we were careful, so we thought, but in all honesty took the opinion it wouldnt get us and that most of the stories were media scare mongering, now its upstairs in my bedroom, in my favourite person, and ill tell you now it looks nothing like a cold or flu, be careful everyone,please dont put your need to get your dick wet before other peoples safety, spend some time with your toys and your hands and lets all play when its finished, you just never know. "

So sorry to hear this hun must be hard pm open if u need to talk to someone hugs virtual ones of course xx

By *hedevilKTWoman
over a year ago

milton keynes

Oh speedy recovery also

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hoping for a speedy and full recovery, all credit for posting the reality of the situation.

over a year ago

Sorry to hear, OP.

Plenty of fluids and paracetamol. xxx

over a year ago

"This is for everyone to read who doesnt believe that the virus is a real concern, we like all the rest of you read all the stories that its not that bad if you get it unless you are old or already ill, and the people claiming they have had it and its just like a hangover, we came back from berlin one day before the borders closed and my man now has it, a fit, healthy, strong, 6’3 ex marine with no health problems who is now reduced to a ball, locked in our bedroom, absolutely drowning in sweat, and to be quite honest it’s frightening, please do as they have asked you, we were careful, so we thought, but in all honesty took the opinion it wouldnt get us and that most of the stories were media scare mongering, now its upstairs in my bedroom, in my favourite person, and ill tell you now it looks nothing like a cold or flu, be careful everyone,please dont put your need to get your dick wet before other peoples safety, spend some time with your toys and your hands and lets all play when its finished, you just never know. "

I started with a cough yesterday, woke up with same said cough this morning, did as I've been told (for a change) and phoned work to self isolate (luckily I live alone) as the morning has ticked on I've started to feel worse and worse (feels like an hangover at the moment) and that's in less than 24 hours, I'm not looking forward to what may come, I've been as careful as I possibly could have been given the nature of my job, but it was pretty much inevitable that I would catch it, I've made jokes about it and laughed it off (all the while taking it serious) and will continue to joke about it because that's how I cope it's my default setting to laugh in the face of adversity, when my step dad had his cancer operation and got his stoma bag, everyone in the family was giving him tea and sympathy, this idiot sat down and said "well at least the government will be happy with you now you have a bag for life". My mum was typically mortified but he laughed for about 10 minutes and as I was leaving he thanked me for just being normal about it, my point is no matter how bad things are the can still be humour whilst taking it serious.

I sincerely hope your partner recovers soon and that you dont catch it x

over a year ago

That's dreadful. Keep a eye on his breathing and if it worsens get help asap x

Ps I hope you dont need to

By *uryWhipMan
over a year ago

Harringay

Everyone on here needs to pay attention to this. I'm suprised people are still meeting. Know one knows better so dont make out you do. Dont be a fucking idiot (which I know is difficult for a lot people on here)

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

Op, fingers crossed for you both..

over a year ago

Fingers crossed for you op and hopefully a speedy recovery! Why anyone would even consider meeting or clubbing at the moment is beyond me.

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"Fingers crossed for you op and hopefully a speedy recovery! Why anyone would even consider meeting or clubbing at the moment is beyond me."

Because some people still believe it's no worse than the flu?

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

I wish you both all the very OP and that he has a speedy recovery.

We decided yesterday to close Club SX for the foreseeable for these exact reasons. We would want no involvement in someone being ill and whilst it's a real risk we shall stay closed.

Be safe everyone x

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thankyou all for being so kind, he will get better, iv told him hes to get better soon or hell have me to answer to wish you all all the best too, stay safe everyone

By *oetic licenceCouple
over a year ago

Darley Dale

Wishing him a speedy recovery. I cannot believe we're still getting messages to meet, and clubs are still open. WTF. Stay safe. Xx

over a year ago

Wishing anyone who gets it a speedy recovery. Thanks for posting OP it sounds horrible and quite scary.

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Wishing you and your partner the best OP. As I am for us all x

By *andK78Couple
over a year ago

Newport

Feeling sorry for you both and hope all is well soon.

Health is far more important than inconvenience.

By *eachesAndCream99Couple
over a year ago

Outskirts of Cardiff just off the M4

Sorry to hear that OP, I hope he’s on the mend quickly. I don’t think it was taken seriously at first because of all the media hype and scaremongering. However, I think the harsh reality of it all is now starting to sink in...

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

Hope he feels better soon op, and thanks for sharing the realities of the virus

over a year ago

Most people haven't got a clue what's happening, maybe this will help get the message over, it may even save a few lives along the way somewhere.

All the best OP, wishing you both the strength to get past this quickly

over a year ago

OP you take care of yourself and him, sending best wishes to you both.

over a year ago

virtual hugs to you both x

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

This sounds like what I had in December last year. It was nothing like a flu I'd ever had before. I'd had a mild cold a week or so before ( which was unlike me as I rarely ever get colds)

I do know it's real I'm just still not panicking

Post new Message to Thread