Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

New name Suggestions

Jump to newest

By *eBornGemini OP   Man
over a year ago

Darlington

Hey so after some good and honest feedback I have decided to go for a name change...

Throw your ideas on this thread and if I like one I will change it up ...

Serious and genuine suggestions please

Look forward to the ideas

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

MrSensiblenocockonshow

over a year ago

DarlingtonFabStraight

By *eneral HysteriaMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

TinyTadge?

over a year ago

Fingermebum

By *nlyIfItsWorthItMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

1CameraAngleOnly

over a year ago

MrAverage

By *eBornGemini OP   Man
over a year ago

Darlington

Hahaha out from woodwork come the insecure males just looking to troll... keep them coming

over a year ago

I thought I was posting on the Selling Point thread Haha

Since I'm here though, WillyWonka?

By *nlyIfItsWorthItMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

"Hahaha out from woodwork come the insecure males just looking to troll... keep them coming "

You asked for genuine - you got them.

over a year ago

"Hahaha out from woodwork come the insecure males just looking to troll... keep them coming "

I thought mine was quite good lol

By *hedevilKTWoman
over a year ago

milton keynes

Handcock4u

By *eBornGemini OP   Man
over a year ago

Darlington

"Hahaha out from woodwork come the insecure males just looking to troll... keep them coming

You asked for genuine - you got them. "

Being insecure and trolling doesn’t make u genuine, it makes you look childish...

I am looking for genuine name suggestions... we are all adults here, I’m trying to improve my profile...

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

LittleSchlong23?

over a year ago

Elephantom of the Opera

over a year ago

"Hey so after some good and honest feedback I have decided to go for a name change...

Throw your ideas on this thread and if I like one I will change it up ...

Serious and genuine suggestions please

Look forward to the ideas "

How would you like your mother to describe you?

over a year ago

"Hahaha out from woodwork come the insecure males just looking to troll... keep them coming

Being insecure and trolling doesn’t make u genuine, it makes you look childish...

I am looking for genuine name suggestions... we are all adults here, I’m trying to improve my profile..."

if you wanna improve your profile then take out all cock pictures out some of you in a suit the ladies seem to like that or holding cake dont have anything in your name that implies you have a big nob it will only disappoint the ladies on here if your not hung like a horse when you actually get a meet post status updates that dont say who wants to fuck??

And Just be yourself and be honest.

And beef up your write up say something about you and when you message women put some thought into your message not just hey wanna fuck.

These are all golden nuggets of advice dont sniff at them amd change your name to fingerinmebum

It will make the ladies laugh it wasnt a dig at you

By *nlyIfItsWorthItMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

I am looking for genuine name suggestions... we are all adults here, I’m trying to improve my profile..."

Who's trolling or being insecure?

People are looking at your profile and making a decision. However, as you're implying I'm insecure - please elaborate, I'd love to know what's driving that ego of yours?

Also, how about AttentionSeeker2020?

over a year ago

LoveMyCock

End of thread

By *eBornGemini OP   Man
over a year ago

Darlington

I am looking for genuine name suggestions... we are all adults here, I’m trying to improve my profile...

Who's trolling or being insecure?

People are looking at your profile and making a decision. However, as you're implying I'm insecure - please elaborate, I'd love to know what's driving that ego of yours?

Also, how about AttentionSeeker2020? "

Not an ego at all, just trying to improve my profile... if you actually took the time to get to know me u would realise having an ego is the last thing on my mind...

You crack on being a troll, feeling the need to put others down for own gratification ks was makes you insecure, childish and quite frankly not worth talking to anymore...

I will carry on talking to the genuine people and let you crack one off coz you think your keyboard protects you

over a year ago

Mine is my 80s cb radio name.

Previous was.. Chablis.. As my preferred wine

over a year ago

Mr Softy

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

"Mine is my 80s cb radio name.

Previous was.. Chablis.. As my preferred wine

"

One nine a rig check!

Wow that took me back

D.

over a year ago

OP dont take things to heart man you and pick your own name dont be such a snowflake I get stick on other forum posts but second you ask people.what they think of you its opening yourself up for a piss take

By *nlyIfItsWorthItMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

"OP dont take things to heart man you and pick your own name dont be such a snowflake I get stick on other forum posts but second you ask people.what they think of you its opening yourself up for a piss take "

This

By *eBornGemini OP   Man
over a year ago

Darlington

I’m not taking it to heart at all, just making a point... Carry on with the piss takes as I stated above... the single biggest thing to factor in is that if you take the road of piss taking and trying to belittle people don’t be shocked when you finally find some one with bollocks to put you in ur place

It works both ways, it’s called being an adult and mature

over a year ago

.. and breathe!

over a year ago

It just goes to show its pointless asking for suggestions as there is a higher than average quota of numpties on fab.

By *eBornGemini OP   Man
over a year ago

Darlington

"It just goes to show its pointless asking for suggestions as there is a higher than average quota of numpties on fab. "

I agree, really such a shame

over a year ago

"I’m not taking it to heart at all, just making a point... Carry on with the piss takes as I stated above... the single biggest thing to factor in is that if you take the road of piss taking and trying to belittle people don’t be shocked when you finally find some one with bollocks to put you in ur place

It works both ways, it’s called being an adult and mature"

I consider myself told off although I do feel I offered you sound advice and I wasnt taking the piss though I do feel you should take most things with a pinch of salt and not get so worked up about it. It's not good for your blood pressure.

I know a tv lady man that has a great nurse routine that may be able to help with your blood pressure free of charge

By *eBornGemini OP   Man
over a year ago

Darlington

"I’m not taking it to heart at all, just making a point... Carry on with the piss takes as I stated above... the single biggest thing to factor in is that if you take the road of piss taking and trying to belittle people don’t be shocked when you finally find some one with bollocks to put you in ur place

I consider myself told off although I do feel I offered you sound advice and I wasnt taking the piss though I do feel you should take most things with a pinch of salt and not get so worked up about it. It's not good for your blood pressure.

I know a tv lady man that has a great nurse routine that may be able to help with your blood pressure free of charge "

Working on blood pressure, heart rate and mind by going to the gym 7/8 times a week...

Not only am I trying improve my profile here I’m also trying to improve my life profile aswell so forgive me if I stand up for my self when people try out me down... the problem is most people are like sheep, they see one put down and jump on the train by putting another...

Unfortunately for those people I grew up learning to stand up for myself and not take shit

Not taking it personally just putting the trolls in their place

over a year ago

Mytrunk4yourjunk

By *eBornGemini OP   Man
over a year ago

Darlington

"Mytrunk4yourjunk

"

I like that, just wondering if it would have the same impression but it’s much more subtle

over a year ago

I know a tv lady man that has a great nurse routine that may be able to help with your blood pressure free of charge

Working on blood pressure, heart rate and mind by going to the gym 7/8 times a week...

Not only am I trying improve my profile here I’m also trying to improve my life profile aswell so forgive me if I stand up for my self when people try out me down... the problem is most people are like sheep, they see one put down and jump on the train by putting another...

Unfortunately for those people I grew up learning to stand up for myself and not take shit

Not taking it personally just putting the trolls in their place "

So you dont want my tv friend who is a nurse to come see you then.

Ok I wont disturb her/him

Her I think more so.

I'm sure she would have helped easy some pressure from you one way or the other though

By *nlyIfItsWorthItMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

I know a tv lady man that has a great nurse routine that may be able to help with your blood pressure free of charge "

This

By *nlyIfItsWorthItMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

SnowflakeDrama

By *iddlesticksMan
over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

Oh dear.

By *iddlesticksMan
over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

Trunkywantsabun.

By *itch and TwatCouple
over a year ago

Near Rushden Lakes

It works both ways, it’s called being an adult and mature"

You’re not doing yourself any favours with the women reading this you know...

By *nlyIfItsWorthItMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

Piss taking (aka how British people especially men show general friendly behaviour) is now the new covid-19

By *nlyIfItsWorthItMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

Her I think more so.

I'm sure she would have helped easy some pressure from you one way or the other though"

You're stunning mate - big hug x

over a year ago

Her I think more so.

I'm sure she would have helped easy some pressure from you one way or the other though

You're stunning mate - big hug x"

Oh I'm not the TV nurse lol but thank you

By *nlyIfItsWorthItMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

Her I think more so.

Oh I'm not the TV nurse lol but thank you"

I know, you're just a great looking bloke - nothing sinister lol. Keep being sexy x

over a year ago

Her I think more so.

I know, you're just a great looking bloke - nothing sinister lol. Keep being sexy x"

Thank you but don't you think there is more to life than being realy realy ridiculously good looking

By *nlyIfItsWorthItMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

Her I think more so.

I know, you're just a great looking bloke - nothing sinister lol. Keep being sexy x

Thank you but don't you think there is more to life than being realy realy ridiculously good looking "

There's is, but it's a good start.

Post new Message to Thread