Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Essex ??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I think Essex should be listed , I live on the border of Essex and Suffolk, so I have to search either South East or East Midlands, and a lot of the time the people that contact us or we find through browsing are too far away. How do I contact Admin to suggest this ?, and what do you think about it ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I think Essex should be listed , I live on the border of Essex and Suffolk, so I have to search either South East or East Midlands, and a lot of the time the people that contact us or we find through browsing are too far away. How do I contact Admin to suggest this ?, and what do you think about it ?? "
put it the site feedback or site help forum

over a year ago

Thanks Keven, but I am a bit of a technophobe and have no idea how to do that..x

over a year ago

There's a forum titled 'site help' - I've suggested a search by distance option for similar reasons - but sadly as yet - no response!

over a year ago

We have suggested East anglia be a place, we have been told by the admin they are considering it.. and by other members that we are being ridiculous... so we just have to wait and see if east anglia will be recognised

over a year ago

"There's a forum titled 'site help' - I've suggested a search by distance option for similar reasons - but sadly as yet - no response! "

now that's a great idea ..

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

"We have suggested East anglia be a place, we have been told by the admin they are considering it.. and by other members that we are being ridiculous... so we just have to wait and see if east anglia will be recognised "

It is long overdue - and shouldn't be hard to do anyway.

over a year ago

"I think Essex should be listed , I live on the border of Essex and Suffolk, so I have to search either South East or East Midlands, and a lot of the time the people that contact us or we find through browsing are too far away. How do I contact Admin to suggest this ?, and what do you think about it ?? "

I vote for building a 12 foot wall round it with no door!

over a year ago

"I think Essex should be listed , I live on the border of Essex and Suffolk, so I have to search either South East or East Midlands, and a lot of the time the people that contact us or we find through browsing are too far away. How do I contact Admin to suggest this ?, and what do you think about it ??

I vote for building a 12 foot wall round it with no door! "

Why

over a year ago

"I think Essex should be listed , I live on the border of Essex and Suffolk, so I have to search either South East or East Midlands, and a lot of the time the people that contact us or we find through browsing are too far away. How do I contact Admin to suggest this ?, and what do you think about it ??

I vote for building a 12 foot wall round it with no door! "

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

Try living in Northants, where the geographical location on here is listed as West Midlands! Totally wrong and maybe why we get so many mails from the western side of the country!

over a year ago

East Anglia sounds like a good idea.

over a year ago

Hertfordsire/Essex/london boarder is not a good place to live in the world of fab. I'm also a lot closer to Cambridge the I am too places in my own county. So searching by distance would make life a lot easier.

over a year ago

Im sure if youre reem then folks will travel id luv to meet an essex cpl! X mel

By *exy essex girlWoman
over a year ago

harlow

"Hertfordsire/Essex/london boarder is not a good place to live in the world of fab. I'm also a lot closer to Cambridge the I am too places in my own county. So searching by distance would make life a lot easier. "

Too true x

over a year ago

"Im sure if youre reem then folks will travel id luv to meet an essex cpl! X mel"

Init.

over a year ago

"Im sure if youre reem then folks will travel id luv to meet an essex cpl! X mel

Init. "

Post new Message to Thread