Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Going made - self isolation

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Started showing symptoms properly Sunday and now in self isolation for 7 days ... been on my own since Friday evening and it’s driving me barmmmmmmy ! Help!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orthantsblueeyesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

There's always people here

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh no . How are you feeling?

Can you do some binge watching? X

By *lanemikeMan
over a year ago

Bolton

Happy to chatter if it helps.... Take care !

By *hedevilKTWoman
over a year ago

milton keynes

Read a smutty book or watch a tv series or just perve on here more I’m always happy to chat hun because I’m not going out in public as at risk not cause of symptoms

By *ig1gaz1Man
over a year ago

bradford

"Started showing symptoms properly Sunday and now in self isolation for 7 days ... been on my own since Friday evening and it’s driving me barmmmmmmy ! Help! "

I would take the risk to help someone else out.

I did it last time when everyone on estate came down with the last flu last time.

As I run them to the centers to get medicine for them.

Anyway it would even be better if you had to isolate yourself with someone else

By *reya73Woman
over a year ago

Whitley Bay

Online course?

Get some one to drop paint off and decorate?

Sort out cupboards and move things around.

Art.

Meditate.

Sending love, hope you're not too poorly x

By *adetMan
over a year ago

South Ipswich

I'd be interested to know if it does feel like a normal dose of flu?

By *az080378Woman
over a year ago

Cromer

"I'd be interested to know if it does feel like a normal dose of flu?"

Me too, I think if there were more stories from people who had tested positive and recovered or had tested positive and were going through it, it would maybe reduce levels of fear and panic

over a year ago

"I'd be interested to know if it does feel like a normal dose of flu?

Me too, I think if there were more stories from people who had tested positive and recovered or had tested positive and were going through it, it would maybe reduce levels of fear and panic "

I agree. MSM love reporting the growing death count, but diagnosed and recovered would provide some balance. There's no reliable information about those that have had it and recovered with only minimal symptoms, never having been diagnosed.

By *adetMan
over a year ago

South Ipswich

"I'd be interested to know if it does feel like a normal dose of flu?

Me too, I think if there were more stories from people who had tested positive and recovered or had tested positive and were going through it, it would maybe reduce levels of fear and panic

I agree. MSM love reporting the growing death count, but diagnosed and recovered would provide some balance. There's no reliable information about those that have had it and recovered with only minimal symptoms, never having been diagnosed."

The information is sparse but they are running tests as to how the body recovers and also why this time around it has spread so quickly

The problem it seems with this strain is the speed in which it 'sheds' in the early stages of the infection

In other words the host is very contagious as they virus disperses from the airways before they even show any symptoms

over a year ago

Go on a walk you don't have to stay in the house you just have to not go near other people they recommend no closer than 3 metres so you can still talk to people just at a reasonable distance.

over a year ago

just watched a video on the BBC website of an interview with a guy who had covid in China. He sais it began like a cold then developed into a flu then changed to a pneumonia type infection. He recovered but it is that last part that is the killer.

Covid is caused by the coronavirus SARS so if you have any pulmonary problems you could be in danger from this.

Also, reports that taking NSAIDS like ibuprofen could worsen it rather than help.

By *reat me rightWoman
over a year ago

Rotherham

Self isolation is back up to 14 days from today

over a year ago

It’s 7 days if your alone

14 days as a family

I won’t ever know if I had it but it is everything I kind of expected of flu except no cold no running nose

My asthmas been terrible think I’ve turned a corner today. Just amazed we aren’t being tested

over a year ago

"Online course?

Get some one to drop paint off and decorate?

Sort out cupboards and move things around.

Art.

Meditate.

Sending love, hope you're not too poorly x

"

Thankyou doll I have sorted out the kids clothes , done the last of the laundry they are their dads I just don’t do well with silence

Attempted degree work but my brain isn’t in it

Post new Message to Thread