Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Holidays

Jump to newest

By *iker boy 69 OP   Man
over a year ago

midlands

Just had a phone call from travel agent saying as it stands my holiday to mexico is still good to go, but it is 5 weeks away, so still holding fire on saying its a definite.. feel for any folks due to go this week who have had them cancelled

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *_Yeah19Couple
over a year ago

Lincoln

I’m off to Japan in a week and as it stands the flight is still on but just found nearly everything and everywhere I want to see is shut so may look into the option of deferring till next year if it is affordable

SSS

By *ugarbearCouple
over a year ago

Tredegar

off tenby in 4 weeks but i am expecting the holiday camp to be shut down

By *iker boy 69 OP   Man
over a year ago

midlands

"I’m off to Japan in a week and as it stands the flight is still on but just found nearly everything and everywhere I want to see is shut so may look into the option of deferring till next year if it is affordable

SSS "

Thats where insurance companies have us by the balls.. unless advised not to go, then they wont pay out for cancelling.. just because you cant sightsee doesnt warrent them paying out, which is bullshit

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My auntie was sat on a plane at Manchester yesterday when jet2 cancelled all flights, that must have been gutting, my mum was due to fly out next week and my uncles cruise in 2 weeks is looking rather doubtful.

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I was due to fly to Aberdeen for a meeting next week but, that’s been cancelled by work

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

My daughters just been refused entry to Malaysia from Thailand , looks like Indonesia will follow shortly

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I normally would have booked my quick Aprilbreak and june 2weekers flights. But this year im goin away for xmas/newyear...

Post new Message to Thread