Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fighting in the pub

Jump to newest

By *olgate OP   Man
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

Witnessed last night in a busy pub. An altercation in the toilets started after one customer remonstrated with another over not washing his hands. Before anybody knew what was happening the doorman came in and threw the guy who hadn’t washed his hands out of the pub. The whole event had been watched on cctv fitted in the toilet

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

regardless of the current climate, people should always wash their hands after a visit to the little boys/girls room

By *obyn GravesTV/TS
over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

Well I hope the doorman washed his hands afterwards.

over a year ago

CCTV in the toilets, imagine the poor bugger who has to watch that all night!

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"CCTV in the toilets, imagine the poor bugger who has to watch that all night! "

I was thinking that!

over a year ago

You should always wash your hands before punching so_eone it’s only polite to do so

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"You should always wash your hands before punching so_eone it’s only polite to do so "

And afterwards

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Why didn't they make him wash his hands before they threw him out ?

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

Grown men fighting over not washing hands, ridiculous. People need to calm down and use common sense.

By *obyn GravesTV/TS
over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

"CCTV in the toilets, imagine the poor bugger who has to watch that all night! "

Far worse things you could watch..ant and decs Saturday night takeaway.. comes to mind

By *essie.Woman
over a year ago

Serendipity

Problem is after a few drinks probably not thinking straight. Maybe more pubs should have those hand sanitiser pumps too.

By *owdyboy 890Man
over a year ago

Country West

Maybe it was just a practise drill

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

If you've ever spent any time in a mens toilet (don't ask) you'll know the majority of men don't wash their hands

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I'm going to have a lot of drinks and then go and buy some toilet rolls ....

By *ools and the brainCouple
over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Hope he grabbed a couple of toilet rolls on his way out

over a year ago

"If you've ever spent any time in a mens toilet (don't ask) you'll know the majority of men don't wash their hands

"

I have lots of experience men’s and women’s loos and can confirm there are a huge number of women who don’t wash their hands either.

By *eonMan
over a year ago

Belfast

" Maybe more pubs should have those hand sanitiser pumps too. "

I think it’s a real struggle to get them in the current climate. We got some at work but are finding it really hard to get anymore. All our suppliers are out

By *oodnitegirlWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

This thread has made me lol

I thought cctv in toilets wasn’t allowed!

over a year ago

"You should always wash your hands before punching so_eone it’s only polite to do so "

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

People are stealing the sanitisers from hospitals so you can bet your bottom dollar that they’d do the same in pubs.

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"If you've ever spent any time in a mens toilet (don't ask) you'll know the majority of men don't wash their hands

I have lots of experience men’s and women’s loos and can confirm there are a huge number of women who don’t wash their hands either. "

Having spent time in both from my experience it happens in both but it's more so in mens. Was an eye opener for me

By *arkb73Man
over a year ago

Cheshire/Staffs

Maybe people should be burnt at the stake for not washing their hands?

over a year ago

I have lots of experience men’s and women’s loos and can confirm there are a huge number of women who don’t wash their hands either.

Having spent time in both from my experience it happens in both but it's more so in mens. Was an eye opener for me "

They may have scurried out if they saw a woman in there. It seems the d*unker people are the more of them don’t bother.

By *olgate OP   Man
over a year ago

The indignance of not wanting to wash hands

By *nlyIfItsWorthItMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

I like to keep a pair of thin leather gloves for such situations. No finger prints

By *eloveitsosexyCouple
over a year ago

Poole

Yep. Last night I stood next to guy at the urinals in the Bricklayers arms in Poole.

I washed my hands and he didn't and was opening the the door out of the toilet. I said I cannot believe you are not going to wash your hands with everything that's going on. He replied "nope not washing my hands" I was gobsmacked,by the time I had dried my hands he was lost in the crowd as I only saw the black coat and glimpse of the back of his head. I had d*unk a few by this time. That is a bloody good question...

Complain to the bouncers and see what happens see If they care. Or next time make sure I see the guys face and CALL HIM OUT in front the people he is with then possibly getting in a fight and having an asshole ruin your night out. X Don.

By *olgate OP   Man
over a year ago

"Yep. Last night I stood next to guy at the urinals in the Bricklayers arms in Poole.

I washed my hands and he didn't and was opening the the door out of the toilet. I said I cannot believe you are not going to wash your hands with everything that's going on. He replied "nope not washing my hands" I was gobsmacked,by the time I had dried my hands he was lost in the crowd as I only saw the black coat and glimpse of the back of his head. I had d*unk a few by this time. That is a bloody good question...

Complain to the bouncers and see what happens see If they care. Or next time make sure I see the guys face and CALL HIM OUT in front the people he is with then possibly getting in a fight and having an asshole ruin your night out. X Don."

over a year ago

People are acting like it's the bloody black plague

By *an For YouMan
over a year ago

belfast/holywood

I always wash my hands before I wash my hands and then afterwards too. You can’t be too careful nowadays

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Its illegal to have cctv in toilets

over a year ago

In fairness one of the few perks of corobavirus could hopefully be that it becomes socially acceptable to call out dirty bastards who don't wash their hands!

over a year ago

"Its illegal to have cctv in toilets "

I didnt think it was allowed either

over a year ago

I've notified a lot of men only wash their hands if they see so_eone else doing it.

Otherwise they just walk out or turn the tap on and walk out to show willing lol.

over a year ago

"Grown men fighting over not washing hands, ridiculous. People need to calm down and use common sense."

That is exactly what started the problem, so_eone wasn't using common sense!

By *yx_InannaWoman
over a year ago

Burslem

It's not illegal to have cctv in toilets, they have to justify the reason for them. Nightclubs have them to monitor safety and catch drug use.

They can't have them in individual cubicles but they can monitor the rest of the room.

If a woman sits on the toilet with the cubicle door open well that's not the club's fault she has been seen on cctv. Cctv can't be directly over urinals in men's toilets. It has to allow a person to use the facilities with privacy.

There's several swinging clubs that have cctv throughout the club that monitor behaviour of individuals and in areas that can be more riskier area being out of sight of others so it's for your safety.

By *romNorfolkCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

At the VA last night multiple women giving a cursory splash of water and just walking out. Minging.

By *olgate OP   Man
over a year ago

It’s legal in the communal part of the toilet apparently

over a year ago

Surely men must realise

No splash no gash

No spray no lay

over a year ago

"This thread has made me lol

I thought cctv in toilets wasn’t allowed! "

It is but rules are quite stringent...no cameras pointed at cubicles or over urinals(directly from rear is ok) all camera views to be above waist level etc etc...reason for cctv in loos is mainly drug related. I'm an Ex CCTV engineer so that's how I know although my knowledge is over 5 years old so possibly rules have changed somewhat.

over a year ago

I've seen lot of women not washing hands in the gym toilets. This was in the past. Hope they're doing it now.

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

In California people are dialing 911 for hearing their neighbours cough or sneeze too much. I shit you not

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

"In California people are dialing 911 for hearing their neighbours cough or sneeze too much. I shit you not "

No waaayyyýyu

over a year ago

"People are acting like it's the bloody black plague "

And quite right, the biggest world crisis in many decades!

over a year ago

I can't believe there so many people nowadays (pre coronavirus) that don't wash hands after using the latrine..

But on a lighter note, loved Jimmy Carrs hand washing joke "I just give my cock a really really good wash in the morning"

over a year ago

"In California people are dialing 911 for hearing their neighbours cough or sneeze too much. I shit you not

No waaayyyýyu "

Corona sales also went down 30% as apparently there quite a lot of Americans believing that origin of virus

over a year ago

Isn't that illegal? I thought they could only focus on the external doors to toilets because of privacy laws. Otherwise I have been on many screens with guys I had met in bars...

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

"CCTV in the toilets, imagine the poor bugger who has to watch that all night! Isn't that illegal? I thought they could only focus on the external doors to toilets because of privacy laws. Otherwise I have been on many screens with guys I had met in bars..."

No it’s legal as it’s used to stop drug dealing etc. The cameras can’t view inside cubicles and at urinals they have to be pointed at above waist height so effectively they cover communal areas only.

Most CCTV in this country isn’t manned and it’s viewed retrospectively so your bar antics should go unnoticed!

over a year ago

Is the CCTV actually fitted inside the toilet

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

"Is the CCTV actually fitted inside the toilet "

Yes it is but it’s illegal for it to be able to see inside a cubicle or above a urinal. If installed it will only cover the communal areas, ie where the sinks and hand driers are.

over a year ago

"Is the CCTV actually fitted inside the toilet

Yes it is but it’s illegal for it to be able to see inside a cubicle or above a urinal. If installed it will only cover the communal areas, ie where the sinks and hand driers are."

No I mean in the actually toilet like in the water looking up

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

"Is the CCTV actually fitted inside the toilet

Yes it is but it’s illegal for it to be able to see inside a cubicle or above a urinal. If installed it will only cover the communal areas, ie where the sinks and hand driers are.

No I mean in the actually toilet like in the water looking up "

over a year ago

"CCTV in the toilets, imagine the poor bugger who has to watch that all night! Isn't that illegal? I thought they could only focus on the external doors to toilets because of privacy laws. Otherwise I have been on many screens with guys I had met in bars...

No it’s legal as it’s used to stop drug dealing etc. The cameras can’t view inside cubicles and at urinals they have to be pointed at above waist height so effectively they cover communal areas only. That's a relief. I was worried about become an overnight sensation on the Internet.

Most CCTV in this country isn’t manned and it’s viewed retrospectively so your bar antics should go unnoticed! "

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

But, but, I've washed my cock...

So surely my hands will be ok

By *uttyjonnMan
over a year ago

cheshire

Maybe he didn't want to touch the taps. He might be the only one to handle his cock in the last 2-3 days so felt safer

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"CCTV in the toilets, imagine the poor bugger who has to watch that all night!

I was thinking that! "

Me too..cameras in the toilet

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

of course they have cameras in the toilets. Except in the cubicles you have no expectation of privacy.

Post new Message to Thread