Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

You doing right now?

I'm dat with a coffee, listening to stereophonics on full whack and contemplating all the bad choices I've made in life, also wondering how the fuck Kelly became such an amazing song writer.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

"You doing right now?

I'm dat with a coffee, listening to stereophonics on full whack and contemplating all the bad choices I've made in life, also wondering how the fuck Kelly became such an amazing song writer."

*sat... fucking stupid thumbs.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Watching goldfinger on feweview, channel 3

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

So much put in so few words op .. I’m lying on the sofa trying get ten minutes and my fucking phone keeps ringing

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

Roadtripping with my favourite allies

over a year ago

"So much put in so few words op .. I’m lying on the sofa trying get ten minutes and my fucking phone keeps ringing "

I'm a man of few word, until I've had a beer.

over a year ago

"Roadtripping with my favourite allies "

Love that song

over a year ago

I’ve planned a trip ....

I’ve taken a lot of interest in maps

over a year ago

Listening to my lil girl and her friend playing. We had to have our dog put to sleep Thursday evening so to hear her having fun is making me smile, it’s needed as the house hasn’t been the same without Bonnie x

Viv xx

over a year ago

"I’ve planned a trip ....

I’ve taken a lot of interest in maps

"

Care to elaborate?

over a year ago

"Listening to my lil girl and her friend playing. We had to have our dog put to sleep Thursday evening so to hear her having fun is making me smile, it’s needed as the house hasn’t been the same without Bonnie x

Viv xx"

Sorry to hear that Viv, I had my four legged friend put to sleep recently

over a year ago

"Listening to my lil girl and her friend playing. We had to have our dog put to sleep Thursday evening so to hear her having fun is making me smile, it’s needed as the house hasn’t been the same without Bonnie x

Viv xx"

So sorry to hear that, theres nothing better than watching and listening to your kids being happy though x

over a year ago

I'm cooking to Leonard Cohen... Nevermind is on repeat... "i dug some graves you'll never find".. Love his lyrics

Tomato + pepper soup

Jerusalem artichoke, lentil + chestnut soup

Turkush salad

Hummus so far

over a year ago

Viv xx

Sorry to hear that Viv, I had my four legged friend put to sleep recently

"

Thank you. I didn’t realise how hard it would be or how much my heart would break. Sending you healing hugs xx

over a year ago

Viv xx

So sorry to hear that, theres nothing better than watching and listening to your kids being happy though x"

Thank you. Tbh I’m exhausted as haven’t been sleeping well, but couldn’t say no to her having her friend round, and am so glad I said yes. She needs this xx

over a year ago

Viv xx

Sounds like you needed it too, you have to grasp the little moments of happiness during hard times, it's the little things that pull you through x

So sorry to hear that, theres nothing better than watching and listening to your kids being happy though x

Thank you. Tbh I’m exhausted as haven’t been sleeping well, but couldn’t say no to her having her friend round, and am so glad I said yes. She needs this xx"

over a year ago

Viv xx"

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/03/20 17:10:59]

Post new Message to Thread