Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"It means there will be more men on here posing as woman and cpls "

There’s a idea to pass the time lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Tell me about it I keep picking up the phone to check on the game's. And I paid for a season ticket and that's just a waste of money now

over a year ago

"Tell me about it I keep picking up the phone to check on the game's. And I paid for a season ticket and that's just a waste of money now "

Me too don’t suppose arsenal will give anything away for free on a serious note these small clubs like my local one Southend will go bust as they rely on match day revenue

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan
over a year ago

No football for 2 weeks, I can see it going on for longer myself

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS
over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

"Tell me about it I keep picking up the phone to check on the game's. And I paid for a season ticket and that's just a waste of money now "

Which team Stacy?

over a year ago

"No football for 2 weeks, I can see it going on for longer myself "

Cancel the season I think poor Liverpool lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Tell me about it I keep picking up the phone to check on the game's. And I paid for a season ticket and that's just a waste of money now

Which team Stacy? "

Just my local Belfast team

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan
over a year ago

"No football for 2 weeks, I can see it going on for longer myself

Cancel the season I think poor Liverpool lol "

They won't void the season in my opinion, Most clubs premier league etc will give it to Liverpool if it doesn't start back up, They only need 2 more wins

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

"Tell me about it I keep picking up the phone to check on the game's. And I paid for a season ticket and that's just a waste of money now

Me too don’t suppose arsenal will give anything away for free on a serious note these small clubs like my local one Southend will go bust as they rely on match day revenue"

My club (Tranmere) reckon they'll be OK but I think our pitch will have to fight another season without being redone. Good job grass seed and fertiliser aren't on the panic buying list

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS
over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

Me too don’t suppose arsenal will give anything away for free on a serious note these small clubs like my local one Southend will go bust as they rely on match day revenue

My club (Tranmere) reckon they'll be OK but I think our pitch will have to fight another season without being redone. Good job grass seed and fertiliser aren't on the panic buying list "

Jeez, that Tranmere pitch is terrible! The players could have a mud wrestle in it

Post new Message to Thread