Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I was told yesterday..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I wear too much make up and I shouldn't.. Does anyone receive these types of messages on here?

Obviously it was a much older TV who made this comment, I'm not a fragile person who takes what people say seriously.. But how would you feel if someone randomly messaged you to make a comment on your choices or your appearance with very little compliments?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hedevilKTWoman
over a year ago

milton keynes

Your make up looks fine ignore them

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No but I'd just message back saying thank you for your feedback but your opinion is of no value to me. Cheeky twat x

over a year ago

Me

over a year ago

Women tv or man . You don’t need to change for anyone.

By *idlander 54Man
over a year ago

City center. Manchester.

"I wear too much make up and I shouldn't.. Does anyone receive these types of messages on here?

Obviously it was a much older TV who made this comment, I'm not a fragile person who takes what people say seriously.. But how would you feel if someone randomly messaged you to make a comment on your choices or your appearance with very little compliments? "

I have to say the exact opposite. You look stunning and very convincing with your make up.

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

I'd introduce them to my Russian mate mr fuckoffski

over a year ago

Tell em to naff off and keep being you.

You can't ever please everyone and too be honest I wouldn't want to

over a year ago

You’re beautiful

over a year ago

Awwwww, thank you, I blocked them, but it was very unnecessary but it made me laugh nonetheless as there was no silver lining to their message, it was like a essay assault on me from no past of conversation.. Just found it very random lol

"Your make up looks fine ignore them "

over a year ago

Unsolicited critiques are all the rage from some guys on here. Just ignore it, you look great and those boots are absolute dynamite!!

over a year ago

It was very cheeky, but I took it with a pinch of salt as they were 65 So I thought I haven't got time to argue over what I do lol

"No but I'd just message back saying thank you for your feedback but your opinion is of no value to me. Cheeky twat x"

over a year ago

Thank you, that's really sweet

"I wear too much make up and I shouldn't.. Does anyone receive these types of messages on here?

Obviously it was a much older TV who made this comment, I'm not a fragile person who takes what people say seriously.. But how would you feel if someone randomly messaged you to make a comment on your choices or your appearance with very little compliments?

I have to say the exact opposite. You look stunning and very convincing with your make up. "

over a year ago

Exactly, please yourself and the ones that matter

"Tell em to naff off and keep being you.

You can't ever please everyone and too be honest I wouldn't want to "

over a year ago

Thank you my lovely, you're stunning also

"You’re beautiful

"

over a year ago

I don't usually get messages from TVs, unless they're just being friendly.. But I opened it, and it was a really long message of negativeness, I was like I love you Thank you, really appreciate the lovely comments from everyone xoxox

"Unsolicited critiques are all the rage from some guys on here. Just ignore it, you look great and those boots are absolute dynamite!! "

over a year ago

Had this, usually to say I’m too tattooed, comment on my facial piercings (apparently they’ve ruined how attractive I am) and a few that I’m too fat- haha, do what I do, think “fuck em!” Their opinion of me counts for nothing, I haven’t messaged them so they’re obviously having a bad day.

They will be having a bad day too, probably projecting their insecurities onto you. Smile, top up that makeup and be you! You’re perfect as you are and don’t need to change x

Viv xx

By *ulahlollipopWoman
over a year ago

Reading/London

Obviously it was a much older TV who made this comment, I'm not a fragile person who takes what people say seriously.. But how would you feel if someone randomly messaged you to make a comment on your choices or your appearance with very little compliments? "

You’re absolutely flawless honey, pay no mind to jealous types xxx

over a year ago

Honestly i couldn't care less what people say about how i look, it just shows how shallow they are, I believe you only judge people based upon there actions not there appearance

over a year ago

This person was so negative, thankfully I am thicked skinned, it goes over my head Sounds like you take your own advice with how you're saying it all, which is good.. Thank you for the lovely words though, I appreciate it xoxox

"Had this, usually to say I’m too tattooed, comment on my facial piercings (apparently they’ve ruined how attractive I am) and a few that I’m too fat- haha, do what I do, think “fuck em!” Their opinion of me counts for nothing, I haven’t messaged them so they’re obviously having a bad day.

They will be having a bad day too, probably projecting their insecurities onto you. Smile, top up that makeup and be you! You’re perfect as you are and don’t need to change x

Viv xx"

over a year ago

Thank you so much, so lovely of you to say xoxox

You’re absolutely flawless honey, pay no mind to jealous types xxx"

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Ignore, delete, block

over a year ago

I get it sometimes people have a little giggle over things, but going out there way to script up a essay is going abit far But.. I guess people just want to " Try " and put a spanner in the works on someone's day, luckily I don't absorb people's negativity, I did laugh it off, but uncalled for though especially being a person I have never spoken to lol

Honestly i couldn't care less what people say about how i look, it just shows how shallow they are, I believe you only judge people based upon there actions not there appearance"

over a year ago

I did block them and I didn't reply either, as I'm not wasting my time giving them my air time and arguing over my choices, I have better things to be doing lol

Ignore, delete, block "

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Be yourself, do what you like, if people don't like it they don't have to look !! (or chat; or message you).!

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Jez why do people send negative messages like that? I had one too earlier (not about make up) and just ignore them. Just be yourself

over a year ago

That just shows your a more mature person than them then doesn't it, we all have our faults at the end but why dwell on them, we should support each other and be kind as much as we can, i think you look wonderful and am glad your able to laugh it off. Don't let the sad people out there drag you down lov

"I get it sometimes people have a little giggle over things, but going out there way to script up a essay is going abit far But.. I guess people just want to " Try " and put a spanner in the works on someone's day, luckily I don't absorb people's negativity, I did laugh it off, but uncalled for though especially being a person I have never spoken to lol

I wear too much make up and I shouldn't.. Does anyone receive these types of messages on here?

Honestly i couldn't care less what people say about how i look, it just shows how shallow they are, I believe you only judge people based upon there actions not there appearance"

over a year ago

Good advice Strange world we live in going to extremes over someone else's choices ;-o It is what it is I guess

"Be yourself, do what you like, if people don't like it they don't have to look !! (or chat; or message you).!"

over a year ago

They better of not questioned your choices of cake or biscuits? Or a army of people will be at your defence

"Jez why do people send negative messages like that? I had one too earlier (not about make up) and just ignore them. Just be yourself "

over a year ago

That's a lovely way of putting it, I agree definitely

"That just shows your a more mature person than them then doesn't it, we all have our faults at the end but why dwell on them, we should support each other and be kind as much as we can, i think you look wonderful and am glad your able to laugh it off. Don't let the sad people out there drag you down lov

I get it sometimes people have a little giggle over things, but going out there way to script up a essay is going abit far But.. I guess people just want to " Try " and put a spanner in the works on someone's day, luckily I don't absorb people's negativity, I did laugh it off, but uncalled for though especially being a person I have never spoken to lol

over a year ago

Looks really good to me just ignore them xx

over a year ago

Thank you

"Looks really good to me just ignore them xx"

By *hloevtTV/TS
over a year ago

norwich

Part of being a tranny is to put make up on,then add loads more ! I find a shovel works well xxx

over a year ago

I felt special they spent half an hour on their essay of hate all for me I found the comments amusing anyway as they were so far fetched lol

"Part of being a tranny is to put make up on,then add loads more ! I find a shovel works well xxx "

over a year ago

"Part of being a tranny is to put make up on,then add loads more ! I find a shovel works well xxx "

Oh god that made me laugh so much i forgot to breath and ended up having a coughing fit lol

By *hloevtTV/TS
over a year ago

norwich

"I felt special they spent half an hour on their essay of hate all for me I found the comments amusing anyway as they were so far fetched lol

Part of being a tranny is to put make up on,then add loads more ! I find a shovel works well xxx "

Only joking sweety, you look stunning,

I love putting on way to much makeup xx

over a year ago

Go easy on him Chloe

over a year ago

Awwwww, thank you I think all girls do tbh with you, I love experimenting with make up xoxox

"I felt special they spent half an hour on their essay of hate all for me I found the comments amusing anyway as they were so far fetched lol

Part of being a tranny is to put make up on,then add loads more ! I find a shovel works well xxx

Only joking sweety, you look stunning,

I love putting on way to much makeup xx "

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS
over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

I get a plasterer round to do mine.

over a year ago

Part of being a tranny is to put make up on,then add loads more ! I find a shovel works well xxx "

You look bloody wonderful missus! Ignore the pillock!

over a year ago

Awwwww too sweet Yeahhhh, water off s ducks back xx

You look bloody wonderful missus! Ignore the pillock! "

over a year ago

The opposite, that he didnt realise I was wearing any! Men!!

I was wearing more than usual, had the full smokey eye thing going on!

over a year ago

We were told by some yo-yo a lot of months back that our profile was too negative,we came across as angry and we should give guys like him a better chance

We had never spoken to this person before or had any interaction with him in any way shape or form.

over a year ago

Ha ha you should have offered him a free online eye test, men are sometimes like this

"The opposite, that he didnt realise I was wearing any! Men!!

I was wearing more than usual, had the full smokey eye thing going on!"

over a year ago

Nothing wrong with stating what you want, saves a lot of time and effort repeating the same message over and over, if only people read profiles more it would save their time lol.. Strange though you never spoke and he said this, clearly threatened by someone knowing what they want and saving a lot of time

"We were told by some yo-yo a lot of months back that our profile was too negative,we came across as angry and we should give guys like him a better chance

We had never spoken to this person before or had any interaction with him in any way shape or form.

"

over a year ago

"Nothing wrong with stating what you want, saves a lot of time and effort repeating the same message over and over, if only people read profiles more it would save their time lol.. Strange though you never spoke and he said this, clearly threatened by someone knowing what they want and saving a lot of time

We were told by some yo-yo a lot of months back that our profile was too negative,we came across as angry and we should give guys like him a better chance

"

To be honest I'd forgotten all about it till I read this post

There are some mouthy buggers here but that one stuck out

over a year ago

That's quite cheeky, I would ignore and block.

By *obyn GravesTV/TS
over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

It's nothing but petty jealousy from them...you should have messaged back ..i may wear too much make up..but unlike you i dont need to wear too much make up..

over a year ago

Typical online life isn't, hide behind their phone or device and say what they like but wouldn't say boo to a goose on the streets lol

"Nothing wrong with stating what you want,

saves a lot of time and effort repeating the same message over and over, if only people read profiles more it would save their time lol.. Strange though you never spoke and he said this, clearly threatened by someone knowing what they want and saving a lot of time

To be honest I'd forgotten all about it till I read this post

There are some mouthy buggers here but that one stuck out "

over a year ago

The thing with these types, baiting for a argument, they want your time and attention and that's why I was like, I don't care, I'm happy with myself, if Joe Bloggs thinks I have awful make up, so be it, I'll live

"It's nothing but petty jealousy from them...you should have messaged back ..i may wear too much make up..but unlike you i dont need to wear too much make up.."

Post new Message to Thread