Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

honesty

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Honesty and common courtesy ,I'm being but feel fabs feel its a lot of rubbish good chat and friendship

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *nlyIfItsWorthItMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

"Honesty and common courtesy ,I'm being but feel fabs feel its a lot of rubbish good chat and friendship "

This

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yeah. I agree

By *hedevilKTWoman
over a year ago

milton keynes

Kinda feel tarring everyone with same brush is disrespecting those on here who are always honest

over a year ago

Apologized for my bad grammar

By *hedevilKTWoman
over a year ago

milton keynes

Saying that there is large chuck of bullshit thrown around on here also so get your point

over a year ago

"Apologized for my bad grammar"

To be honest I'm not quite sure what you were trying to say.

Do you mean you think people on here are dishonest? In which case yes, some are. There are a whole load who aren't though and it's those ones you should focus on.

over a year ago

"Kinda feel tarring everyone with same brush is disrespecting those on here who are always honest "
I'm coming from my own experience and the last thing I want to do is offend I'm trying to make friends x

over a year ago

"Kinda feel tarring everyone with same brush is disrespecting those on here who are always honest I'm coming from my own experience and the last thing I want to do is offend I'm trying to make friends x"

Well that's the bet way to go about it....come on here to say the site is full of bullshitters!

over a year ago

Not saying that at I'm saying I'm finsimg it hard for people to truste I'm not meaning to offend anyone and I apologized if I have

over a year ago

"Apologized for my bad grammar

Do you mean you think people on here are dishonest? In which case yes, some are. There are a whole load who aren't though and it's those ones you should focus on. "

I hope we could chat some time

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

" Not saying that at I'm saying I'm finsimg it hard for people to truste I'm not meaning to offend anyone and I apologized if I have"

OP I wouldn’t worry about it. Quite often things get lost in translation on here. All I can say is that for every dishonest person person you come across on here, there are a bunch of decent honest ones too.

The forums are a greet way to get to know people. Keep chin up and good luck

over a year ago

" Not saying that at I'm saying I'm finsimg it hard for people to truste I'm not meaning to offend anyone and I apologized if I have

OP I wouldn’t worry about it. Quite often things get lost in translation on here. All I can say is that for every dishonest person person you come across on here, there are a bunch of decent honest ones too.

The forums are a greet way to get to know people. Keep chin up and good luck "

cheers mate

over a year ago

"Kinda feel tarring everyone with same brush is disrespecting those on here who are always honest I'm coming from my own experience and the last thing I want to do is offend I'm trying to make friends x

Well that's the bet way to go about it....come on here to say the site is full of bullshitters! "

I completely agree. That's what I got from the opening comments of the thread.

Not a great way to start off really, pretty much insulting everybody on the site.

Yes, as Poppy has said, there are some on the site that are, shall we say, somewhat economical with the truth, but your comment accuses us all of being dishonest.

over a year ago

Do you mean you think people on here are dishonest? In which case yes, some are. There are a whole load who aren't though and it's those ones you should focus on. "

Just got blown out by a couple . Sent pictures. They want a single male,,, I am not ugly... They are no oil painting , but blunt and rude. What are people looking for? Marriage, super model .

Nice bangers ( . )( . ) ??

over a year ago

Do you mean you think people on here are dishonest? In which case yes, some are. There are a whole load who aren't though and it's those ones you should focus on.

Just got blown out by a couple . Sent pictures. They want a single male,,, I am not ugly... They are no oil painting , but blunt and rude. What are people looking for? Marriage, super model .

Nice bangers ( . )( . ) ??"

They're looking for people they're attracted to. Just because you're not ugly doesn't mean they'll fancy you. There's no need for anyone to be rude about it though.

By *lanemikeMan
over a year ago

Bolton

I have met some great folk on here, sometimes they take a bit of locating. Some hide, others you just not aware they are there....

OH yes, there are some of the other sort too....!! All part of life's rich pattern....!!

over a year ago

"Just got blown out by a couple . Sent pictures. They want a single male,,, I am not ugly... They are no oil painting , but blunt and rude. What are people looking for? Marriage, super model .

Nice bangers ( . )( . ) ??"

You accuse them of being blunt and rude, but you're the one making a comment like 'They are no oil painting', which itself could be interpreted as rather rude.

In fact, your whole comment gives the impression of a sense of entitlement.

Consider yourself fortunate that they took the time and trouble to actually reply to you. Most won't - and usually because of the reaction that you've just demonstrated

over a year ago

I do appreciate the effort and feed back from everyone, I feel I've come across as arrogant and insulting due to not explaining my properly ,and didn't mean to upset .I can only give you all my word as its all. Have at this point and can say is I'm a truely good and loyal from end if my past is anything to go by and would truly be very happy to become friends with all the people I can I daont seek any enies life's too short x

Post new Message to Thread