Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Coronavirus or Distraction Tactic

Jump to newest

By *fweonlymeettwice OP   Man
over a year ago

Madrid

So is this a distraction tactic, is some thing else going on or about to happen that they don't want us to know and the Coronavirus is nothing more that flu.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No. Theres enough crap flying around without baseless myths being added!

over a year ago

"So is this a distraction tactic, is some thing else going on or about to happen that they don't want us to know and the Coronavirus is nothing more that flu. "

It could be, maybe a way for the powers that should not be to cancel brexit, in the guise of "we need to work together", to tackle outbreak... Or maybe we gonna hear trumpets sounding all over the world and the earth will split in two

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

OP I think you need to go have some sex

By *rganicVanillaMan
over a year ago

Reading

No, it's real I'm afraid. They wouldn't shut everything down if it wasn't. It's serious stuff, and not just like the flu.

By *fweonlymeettwice OP   Man
over a year ago

Madrid

"OP I think you need to go have some sex "
Well it is Steak & Blowjob day after all

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

My sister lives in Milan. It took an hour of queuing to get into the shops to buy groceries.

Her daughter hasn't been to school in a month, she and her husband have to work from home. No one meets and although her in-laws don't live too far away they're in their 80s so they daren't risk visiting them.

Italy's economy is dire: they wouldn't have taken this decision on a whim. This is global: not just a British issue.

over a year ago

"My sister lives in Milan. It took an hour of queuing to get into the shops to buy groceries.

Her daughter hasn't been to school in a month, she and her husband have to work from home. No one meets and although her in-laws don't live too far away they're in their 80s so they daren't risk visiting them.

Italy's economy is dire: they wouldn't have taken this decision on a whim. This is global: not just a British issue."

It certainly is a global issue, and thoughts go out to faimilies and lone persons affected. A couple schools have already been closed in our area, my partners daughter has a rare condition, and due to this, has very poor immune system, so we are preparing for all kinds of scenario's.

Again, thoughts out to those affected, and hope all stay safe.

Post new Message to Thread