Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Trying to find new regular guys, but...

Jump to newest

By *etalFusion OP   Man
over a year ago

Swindon

It's 100% impossible!

I've noticed that some guys don't even read the message you sent to them.

I'm mostly on Fabguys and never ever score on Fabswingers.

So the competition is far better than me. Anyone else finding it impossible to get a guy's attention?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If I could share my unwanted attention to you I would, but if I reply to them I won't get rid of them so no can do =[[[ But I wish you luck finding the right matches for you though x]]]

By *etalFusion OP   Man
over a year ago

Swindon

Thanks.

I just accept that I never ever (never!) win.

over a year ago

Awwwww, don't be hard on yourself, mostly every guy in the forums say it can be difficult for single guys, so I do understand.. A lot say going to local clubs and places really helps, which I get, as people see you at face value without even chatting to organise it, so maybe try that way

"Thanks.

I just accept that I never ever (never!) win."

By *etalFusion OP   Man
over a year ago

Swindon

It's too difficult being single and not having social skills.

I think it's something I'm learning to accept. I got friends and family I see at least once a week. That's it.

The rest of the spare time, play video games etc.

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS
over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

I don't understand. I get loads of meets and messages from fabguys and fabswingers. You are a good looking man so you should be very popular? x

By *etalFusion OP   Man
over a year ago

Swindon

It's a mystery I can't solve.

over a year ago

You seem really chatty right now? Hmmmmm.. Not sure what to suggest, besides just jumping in with the sharks, to build your confidence up in social situations.. I think once you're past the uncomfortable faze, and you've done it a few times, you'll pinch yourself sad think, why was I being this and that way and then it becomes the norm Sounds like you just need to throw yourself out there and then something will happen I think x]]]

"It's too difficult being single and not having social skills.

I think it's something I'm learning to accept. I got friends and family I see at least once a week. That's it.

The rest of the spare time, play video games etc."

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Same applies regardless of whether you're a guy looking for a guy or any other combination OP - it comes down to various factors, not just the message you actually send, but the one you lead the recipient to in your profile - it all has to add up, and then there has to be attraction etc

As a bisexual man open to meeting other guys I can count on one hand the number that have actually interested me enough to be interested in engaging with them in the three years I have been here, and of those I can only think of two that I'd consider meeting.

I'd also suggest that Fab Guys is more geared to what you are looking for, which possibly explains the difference you are finding between the two sites.

By *etalFusion OP   Man
over a year ago

Swindon

Fab Guys is better. I have scored on there. But lately not having any luck whatsoever. Just being ignored all the time.

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS
over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

"Fab Guys is better. I have scored on there. But lately not having any luck whatsoever. Just being ignored all the time. "

Do guys on Fabguys message you?

By *etalFusion OP   Man
over a year ago

Swindon

Sometimes they do. If they are my type I get in touch and all that. But then it never goes anywhere. They can talk for days, weeks (even months), but never actually meet.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Sometimes they do. If they are my type I get in touch and all that. But then it never goes anywhere. They can talk for days, weeks (even months), but never actually meet."

Perhaps that is the problem - some people (me included) like to take time getting to know people before meeting and have lives and circumstances that mean meeting instantly is not an option - so you have to either accept you may need to be patient, or decide it's a sign of incompatibility and move on

over a year ago

Your profile basically says you are looking for fun so try to limit the talking and get to the loving x

By *etalFusion OP   Man
over a year ago

Swindon

I don't expect a guy to meet in an instant.

But endless chat and/or them going quiet. These so-called 'busy' guys find time to meet the competition.

I can't do the social and meeting stuff anymore it seems. Time to give up me thinks.

Thanks for the replies.

over a year ago

You shouldn't give up. Stay on the forum, keep posting, have fun and get to know people and let them get to know you. You seem genuine so do not lose heart x

Post new Message to Thread