Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why I don’t give up on Fab...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hundreds of messages must inevitably lead to that one.

You know.

The writing that sparks that interest, that sets off the wetness between my legs, that keeps me so turned on all day that I hunger for more, that makes me so fucking horny and has me agreeing to everything...

Yep. That one is worth all the shite fab usually throws. Agree?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

nope sorry

over a year ago

"nope sorry "

Why you here then?

By *ndy64hMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

The first 2 letters of Fab, are also the first 2 letters of Fantasy, and that is something we all crave from here, to fulfill fantasies.

over a year ago

I bloody hope so!

over a year ago

"The first 2 letters of Fab, are also the first 2 letters of Fantasy, and that is something we all crave from here, to fulfill fantasies. "

I like that and you’re right. I love fulfilling people’s fantasies

By *ezmanyorksMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

I enjoy the voyeuristic feeling of taking a little peek into lots of other people’s naughty lives, that as much as anything keeps me here too

over a year ago

"I bloody hope so! "

You and me both. Statistically, it has to happen. Right?

over a year ago

Not sure the holy grail of pants wetting really exists...

So for the mean time I'll settle for a nice blow job and the occasional jump.

over a year ago

Sounds load of mill's and boon shit to me op

over a year ago

"I enjoy the voyeuristic feeling of taking a little peek into lots of other people’s naughty lives, that as much as anything keeps me here too "

Ah you see this one doesn’t appeal to me personally but I get it.

over a year ago

"Not sure the holy grail of pants wetting really exists...

So for the mean time I'll settle for a nice blow job and the occasional jump."

It does. Believe me, it does.

over a year ago

"Sounds load of mill's and boon shit to me op

"

Awwww. Like reading them do you?

By *latinumkittenWoman
over a year ago

from Home Counties to Middle Earth

"Hundreds of messages must inevitably lead to that one.

You know.

The writing that sparks that interest, that sets off the wetness between my legs, that keeps me so turned on all day that I hunger for more, that makes me so fucking horny and has me agreeing to everything...

Yep. That one is worth all the shite fab usually throws. Agree? "

Oh yes, I'm with you all the way with this

over a year ago

I won't give up on fab because it's really not that bad a community. And it has proved on more than a dozen occasions that great stuff does happen when you don't even expect it.

over a year ago

You know.

Oh yes, I'm with you all the way with this"

Knew you would be you sensuous kitty...

By *wingfellowMan
over a year ago

my own little sanctuary

You know.

Absolutely! I’ve never been one to complain about fab as personally I’ve always made it how I want it to be, although despite some of the wittiest forumites having left and it sometimes being a tad monotonous I found my spark and it was absolutely worthwhile enduring.

Swingfellow x

over a year ago

It does. Believe me, it does."

Ah, but that's your version of pants wetting. Mine is probably different and so may everyone else's. Good luck if your have found it. . I'm still searching.

over a year ago

"I won't give up on fab because it's really not that bad a community. And it has proved on more than a dozen occasions that great stuff does happen when you don't even expect it. "

Agreed

over a year ago

Awwww. Like reading them do you? "

My mum did

over a year ago

I get what you are saying, but I’m realising these types of messages are a let down. All talk and no actually action.

Very frustrating!

over a year ago

Ah, but that's your version of pants wetting. Mine is probably different and so may everyone else's. Good luck if your have found it. . I'm still searching. "

Statistically it has to happen, right? Eventually?

over a year ago

You know.

Oh yes, I'm with you all the way with this"

Another reason I'm still here on Fab is that I'd love to meet you platinum kitten. Unlikely, but hey.. Expect the unexpected on Fab.

over a year ago

"I get what you are saying, but I’m realising these types of messages are a let down. All talk and no actually action.

Very frustrating!"

You know, you’re absolutely right. But don’t take my hopes away from me. They’re all I’ve got

over a year ago

I have no intention of meeting anyone, I just like conversing and looking at pics

over a year ago

You know.

Another reason I'm still here on Fab is that I'd love to meet you platinum kitten. Unlikely, but hey.. Expect the unexpected on Fab. "

Ooooh beware that kitty’s claws. You’ll never escape

over a year ago

"I have no intention of meeting anyone, I just like conversing and looking at pics "

Well you know what you want so good for you

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Yes definitely. I sometimes think of leaving then I think that that one guy who can make my pulse race will join the day after!

Ever hopeful

over a year ago

Ah, but that's your version of pants wetting. Mine is probably different and so may everyone else's. Good luck if your have found it. . I'm still searching.

Statistically it has to happen, right? Eventually?"

I hope so. I'll let you know when I'm hanging out the back of Carol Vordermans younger better looking sister.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

This might be a groundbreaking revelation to you (so prepare yourself for some truly shocking words to follow) but I 100% agree.

Finding that elusive spark and connection is rare - I can fuck almost anyone and it's nice, a pleasant way to spend time. But when I have that click and constantly think about their touch, how good they feel inside me, their kisses making me yearn for them more and how even an innocuous comment casually thrown in to a conversation makes me instantly aroused, it's something else. I feel at times my quim has been classically conditioned to respond to any thing they send.

over a year ago

I've completely lost hope on what i'm looking for on fab

I'm here because I've made a couple of very good friends through fab and the forums

over a year ago

"Yes definitely. I sometimes think of leaving then I think that that one guy who can make my pulse race will join the day after!

Ever hopeful "

Come join my club

over a year ago

I hope so. I'll let you know when I'm hanging out the back of Carol Vordermans younger better looking sister. "

I look forward to getting that message from you

over a year ago

"This might be a groundbreaking revelation to you (so prepare yourself for some truly shocking words to follow) but I 100% agree.

Finding that elusive spark and connection is rare - I can fuck almost anyone and it's nice, a pleasant way to spend time. But when I have that click and constantly think about their touch, how good they feel inside me, their kisses making me yearn for them more and how even an innocuous comment casually thrown in to a conversation makes me instantly aroused, it's something else. I feel at times my quim has been classically conditioned to respond to any thing they send. "

Wow...got a semi just reading that...

over a year ago

"This might be a groundbreaking revelation to you (so prepare yourself for some truly shocking words to follow) but I 100% agree.

Finding that elusive spark and connection is rare - I can fuck almost anyone and it's nice, a pleasant way to spend time. But when I have that click and constantly think about their touch, how good they feel inside me, their kisses making me yearn for them more and how even an innocuous comment casually thrown in to a conversation makes me instantly aroused, it's something else. I feel at times my quim has been classically conditioned to respond to any thing they send. "

You know I was actually thinking of you too and our conversation yesterday when I started this thread

By *otsossieMan
over a year ago

Chesterfield

"I've completely lost hope on what i'm looking for on fab

I'm here because I've made a couple of very good friends through fab and the forums"

I just enjoy the chat. And the pics. And the flirting.

Anything else is a welcome bonus.

over a year ago

I'm here because I've made a couple of very good friends through fab and the forums"

Don’t lose hope. You’re too handsome for being hopeless

over a year ago

I'm here because I've made a couple of very good friends through fab and the forums

Anything else is a welcome bonus. "

You won’t be short of offers either....

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

The little tummy flip you get when you think “aye aye they’re on my wavelength” is worth it all.

It doesn’t happen often, but that makes it extra special when it does. And hopefully you meet and the magic continues.

over a year ago

"The little tummy flip you get when you think “aye aye they’re on my wavelength” is worth it all.

It doesn’t happen often, but that makes it extra special when it does. And hopefully you meet and the magic continues.

"

Oh give us hope and tell us it worked for you?

over a year ago

Don’t lose hope. You’re too handsome for being hopeless "

Too late for that

over a year ago

Anything else is a welcome bonus. "

Yes exactly

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

You know.

Absofuckinglutely agree!

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I totally agree, minus the wetness. That would sound like I have a problem with incontinence

over a year ago

You know.

Absofuckinglutely agree!"

Honestly, I can already list those who know what I’m on about. You’re in the gang too

over a year ago

"I totally agree, minus the wetness. That would sound like I have a problem with incontinence

"

I promised I wouldn’t tell and there you go announcing it to the world

over a year ago

"The first 2 letters of Fab, are also the first 2 letters of Fantasy, and that is something we all crave from here, to fulfill fantasies. "

They’re also the first 2 letters of Failure, and that us something most men seem to suffer from here. That and the inability to handle rejection

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

"The little tummy flip you get when you think “aye aye they’re on my wavelength” is worth it all.

Oh give us hope and tell us it worked for you? "

I’ve met two significant men on here, one of whom restored my faith in men at a time when i needed that.

I’ve no complaints

over a year ago

"The first 2 letters of Fab, are also the first 2 letters of Fantasy, and that is something we all crave from here, to fulfill fantasies.

They’re also the first 2 letters of Failure, and that us something most men seem to suffer from here. That and the inability to handle rejection "

That’s harsh...

over a year ago

Oh give us hope and tell us it worked for you?

I’ve met two significant men on here, one of whom restored my faith in men at a time when i needed that.

I’ve no complaints "

over a year ago

"The first 2 letters of Fab, are also the first 2 letters of Fantasy, and that is something we all crave from here, to fulfill fantasies.

They’re also the first 2 letters of Failure, and that us something most men seem to suffer from here. That and the inability to handle rejection

That’s harsh... "

I’m just messing! I’m actually having a fab day sorry if I came across as a morngy twat

over a year ago

You know.

I haven't given up yet.... very close to it - being honest.

The thing I hate is the "face pic runner". I share a face pic and the woman who messaged me runs away faster than a speeding bullet!

Yes - I know I'm not the best looking guy on here. But the chatting, the forums (for some reason) seem to restore my faith in people.

Hundreds of messages....Not for me.. maybe 2 messages for me per year - and it's more along the lines of non sexual chatting - when I'm looking for more - I know I can please - I have a FWB and have had a few over the last 12months that would happily agree with the same...

Yes - I know I don't have any veris - but then again - it looks like another notch on the bed-post if i get them... doesn't it? and SOME profiles on here state - not interested if you have lots of veris....

Anyway - I hope that hasnt come over as a rant - that's not how it was meant - but...

I haven't given up yet either!

over a year ago

I have left fab several times but never fully given up. Insteadive changed what I'm looking for, I.e. like minded friends. I dont think what i am truly looking for will ever come from fab but that is more my frame of mind.

I have, however,found something that is better than any man or sex and that is an unconditional best friend

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

I don’t give up on fab per say. It’s some of the folk in here I give up on

Just give me one day where someone doesn’t want to do me. lm not a piece of meat. I’m a very nice boy

By *offee and KinksCouple
over a year ago

Notts/Derby

We've met one lovely man through fab ... and amused ourselves on the forums ... lusted over all ypu lovely people ...

Thats why despite not a huge success in terms of numbers of meets we perservere ... maybe one day we will meet a regular single or couple via fab which we hope for but until that day we enjoy the other features ..

Vixen

over a year ago

I’ve been here 9 years on and off. You’d think I’d learn by now that what I want isn’t on here, if the forums weren’t here I wouldn’t have stayed as long as I have. But I think if I’m on here and know that I would give it up in a heartbeat if someone came along that wanted the same things as me, I have hope there’s a guy who would do the same.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/03/20 11:08:22]

over a year ago

I am still here mostly for the forum it is comedy gold

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

Although it's an extremely rare occurance (mainly due to me being a bloody fussy so and so), it is absolutely worth it when you click with someone

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

You know.

I was very lucky when he found me as I first joined fab, 9 months later and we are still very hungry for each other, I'm still on fab as I have other needs that are occasionally fulfilled by very special people on here x

over a year ago

You know.

Totally agree, and would also add, I've had some amazing new experiences and met some fantastic people too!

By *nnocentimesMan
over a year ago

over there by that tree

Agree with Meli on this - getting a meet is relatively simple, but wow when that connection hits, cravings for more, getting excited about seeing “typing” on messaging apps. Having their scent left on you giving endless flashbacks...

It’s rare indeed but certainly worth hanging about for!

over a year ago

You know.

Do they exist? I thought it was a myth. I'm still waiting for that elusive one

over a year ago

I'd be long gone if it wasn't for friends and forums. Luckily I didn't leave tho or myself and B wouldn't have stumbled upon each other.

For now at least we're plodding along, doing our own thing and hoping to meet others who understand how nervous wracking it can be starting out. Yes we may both have been on the scene a fair while but for us as a couple we're still learning and haven't had much rumpy involving others.

Part of me thinks another couple in a similar place would be great as they'd get where we are, another part of me thinks a couple who are totally secure of themselves could share their experiences and lessons they've learned may be the best option.

It's all just so sodding confusing, and I do long for the excitement of meeting others instead of it being fraught with fear and inner turmoil!

P

over a year ago

You know.

Do they exist? I thought it was a myth. I'm still waiting for that elusive one"

They do exist. Just keep looking and you'll find him/her. It's well worth the wait

over a year ago

You know.

but they're elusive for a reason

over a year ago

You know.

They do exist. Just keep looking and you'll find him/her. It's well worth the wait "

Good to know, I'm more than happy to wait

over a year ago

"I'd be long gone if it wasn't for friends and forums. Luckily I didn't leave tho or myself and B wouldn't have stumbled upon each other.

For now at least we're plodding along, doing our own thing and hoping to meet others who understand how nervous wracking it can be starting out. Yes we may both have been on the scene a fair while but for us as a couple we're still learning and haven't had much rumpy involving others.

Part of me thinks another couple in a similar place would be great as they'd get where we are, another part of me thinks a couple who are totally secure of themselves could share their experiences and lessons they've learned may be the best option.

It's all just so sodding confusing, and I do long for the excitement of meeting others instead of it being fraught with fear and inner turmoil!

P"

Shame you guys are so far away, I'd love to meet you both even for a drink and a giggle

over a year ago

"

Anyway - I hope that hasnt come over as a rant - that's not how it was meant - but...

I haven't given up yet either!"

Good to get this off your chest and I’m sure the right one will make themselves known soon

over a year ago

"I have left fab several times but never fully given up. Insteadive changed what I'm looking for, I.e. like minded friends. I dont think what i am truly looking for will ever come from fab but that is more my frame of mind.

I have, however,found something that is better than any man or sex and that is an unconditional best friend "

ME!!!!!!!! And I ain’t going anywhere

over a year ago

You know.

They do exist. Just keep looking and you'll find him/her. It's well worth the wait

Good to know, I'm more than happy to wait"

You'll appreciate it all the more when it comes along. It's a very special thing

over a year ago

After four very positive years on fab I'm getting ready to leave (when subscription runs out) for life adventures because I find those way more stimulating to be honest ... I probably will return at some point (never left so don't know lol) because I've enjoyed it but I'm also taking loads of friends from here along for life's journey!

over a year ago

"I don’t give up on fab per say. It’s some of the folk in here I give up on

Just give me one day where someone doesn’t want to do me. lm not a piece of meat. I’m a very nice boy "

I know you’re not a piece of meat Juice. Just a willing fuck toy

over a year ago

"We've met one lovely man through fab ... and amused ourselves on the forums ... lusted over all ypu lovely people ...

Thats why despite not a huge success in terms of numbers of meets we perservere ... maybe one day we will meet a regular single or couple via fab which we hope for but until that day we enjoy the other features ..

Vixen "

Enjoyment is the aim of the game and fab does allow different outlets for different tastes...

over a year ago

"I’ve been here 9 years on and off. You’d think I’d learn by now that what I want isn’t on here, if the forums weren’t here I wouldn’t have stayed as long as I have. But I think if I’m on here and know that I would give it up in a heartbeat if someone came along that wanted the same things as me, I have hope there’s a guy who would do the same. "

You gorgeous need someone special who understands you so are required to wait longer than some or the right one to appear.

over a year ago

"I am still here mostly for the forum it is comedy gold "

And you contribute so wonderfully to the forums too

over a year ago

"Although it's an extremely rare occurance (mainly due to me being a bloody fussy so and so), it is absolutely worth it when you click with someone "

Join my gang

over a year ago

You know.

I was very lucky when he found me as I first joined fab, 9 months later and we are still very hungry for each other, I'm still on fab as I have other needs that are occasionally fulfilled by very special people on here x "

Yep. Gang membership if you desire it...

over a year ago

You know.

Totally agree, and would also add, I've had some amazing new experiences and met some fantastic people too! "

Yet another one I knew would get it

over a year ago

"Agree with Meli on this - getting a meet is relatively simple, but wow when that connection hits, cravings for more, getting excited about seeing “typing” on messaging apps. Having their scent left on you giving endless flashbacks...

It’s rare indeed but certainly worth hanging about for! "

I want this

over a year ago

You know.

Oh but you’re a special one too so your search will take a while

over a year ago

I have met some lovely people through fab and chatted with some lovely people as a result of the forums that I would never have encountered in life otherwise.

I think we all have days, weeks or months when this place seems a totally bad idea, but on the whole it is ok

By *iddlesticksMan
over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

You know.

Is that the one from me, it isn’t it, it’s the one from me, I know it is, it is isn’t it.

over a year ago

"I'd be long gone if it wasn't for friends and forums. Luckily I didn't leave tho or myself and B wouldn't have stumbled upon each other.

P"

Hey gorgeous. Breathe and ffs enjoy what you have...

over a year ago

"After four very positive years on fab I'm getting ready to leave (when subscription runs out) for life adventures because I find those way more stimulating to be honest ... I probably will return at some point (never left so don't know lol) because I've enjoyed it but I'm also taking loads of friends from here along for life's journey! "
Good luck and enjoy...

over a year ago

You know.

Totally agree, and would also add, I've had some amazing new experiences and met some fantastic people too!

Yet another one I knew would get it "

Thanks beautiful

over a year ago

"I have met some lovely people through fab and chatted with some lovely people as a result of the forums that I would never have encountered in life otherwise.

I think we all have days, weeks or months when this place seems a totally bad idea, but on the whole it is ok"

Just like real life really.... hope you’re riding in a high atm..

over a year ago

"After four very positive years on fab I'm getting ready to leave (when subscription runs out) for life adventures because I find those way more stimulating to be honest ... I probably will return at some point (never left so don't know lol) because I've enjoyed it but I'm also taking loads of friends from here along for life's journey! Good luck and enjoy..."

Thanks

over a year ago

You know.

Is that the one from me, it isn’t it, it’s the one from me, I know it is, it is isn’t it. "

Mr Fiddle. I’m sure you’ve been responsible for a lot of wet ladies on here...

over a year ago

You know.

Did for me! Over two years ago I met Inked because of his sending me a message. Now I pretty much stay for the forums and some of the awesome people I get to chat to. Also stay because we love to meet women, and in the vanilla world it’s not so easy to meet a woman who meets couples.

Many times I’ve wanted to leave because of jealousy and stirring, but why should I? If they’re the kind of person who wants to split someone up and try and break a heart then it’s a reflection on them, not me. We met on here, became a couple on here and play on here, and we’re going to stay on here x Not given up on Fab just yet x

Viv xx

over a year ago

You know.

Did for me! Over two years ago I met Inked because of his sending me a message. Now I pretty much stay for the forums and some of the awesome people I get to chat to. Also stay because we love to meet women, and in the vanilla world it’s not so easy to meet a woman who meets couples.

Many times I’ve wanted to leave because of jealousy and stirring, but why should I? If they’re the kind of person who wants to split someone up and try and break a heart then it’s a reflection on them, not me. We met on here, became a couple on here and play on here, and we’re going to stay on here x Not given up on Fab just yet x

Viv xx"

Awww. So happy for you. Don’t you dare go and leave

over a year ago

You know.

Oh but you’re a special one too so your search will take a while "

In the meantime, I have my amazing friends to keep me smiling and laughing xx

over a year ago

You know.

Oh but you’re a special one too so your search will take a while

In the meantime, I have my amazing friends to keep me smiling and laughing xx"

Yes you do

By *iddlesticksMan
over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

You know.

Is that the one from me, it isn’t it, it’s the one from me, I know it is, it is isn’t it.

Mr Fiddle. I’m sure you’ve been responsible for a lot of wet ladies on here... "

I get the blame for a lot of things, but you’re not pinning this rubbish weather on me.

over a year ago

You know.

Viv xx

Awww. So happy for you. Don’t you dare go and leave "

Thank you Don’t plan on going anywhere at the mo xx

over a year ago

I don’t find Fab to be a hassle at all but then I haven’t got boobs & a fanny plus I blocked single guys lol

over a year ago

You know.

Mr Fiddle. I’m sure you’ve been responsible for a lot of wet ladies on here...

I get the blame for a lot of things, but you’re not pinning this rubbish weather on me. "

over a year ago

"I don’t find Fab to be a hassle at all but then I haven’t got boobs & a fanny plus I blocked single guys lol "

Nah. You’re just a macho git right?

By *ittleAcornMan
over a year ago

visiting the beach

"

The odds are probably more in favour of the ladies. But I still buy the odd lottery ticket.

over a year ago

We've been on here on an off for 11yrs yes we've had our fair share of fakes timewasters no shows etc but also made a lot of friends and had alot of fun be it socials or physical meets were not for everyone an everyone not for us but sometimes nice to add that little bit of spice to the bedroom ????

over a year ago

"I am still here mostly for the forum it is comedy gold

And you contribute so wonderfully to the forums too "

Ty and yes I do it is fun

over a year ago

"I have met some lovely people through fab and chatted with some lovely people as a result of the forums that I would never have encountered in life otherwise.

I think we all have days, weeks or months when this place seems a totally bad idea, but on the whole it is ok

Just like real life really.... hope you’re riding in a high atm.. "

Exactly.

I am on the crest of a wave at the moment. If one of the things I would like to happen comes to fruition then I will hopefully be riding the wave for a while

over a year ago

The odds are probably more in favour of the ladies. But I still buy the odd lottery ticket.

"

Good for you

over a year ago

"We've been on here on an off for 11yrs yes we've had our fair share of fakes timewasters no shows etc but also made a lot of friends and had alot of fun be it socials or physical meets were not for everyone an everyone not for us but sometimes nice to add that little bit of spice to the bedroom ????"

Thank you for contributing and giving us hope then.

over a year ago

And you contribute so wonderfully to the forums too Ty and yes I do it is fun "

Let’s not forget the errrrmmm joy your pics bring to many too

over a year ago

A lot can come from that first message received

over a year ago

Just like real life really.... hope you’re riding in a high atm..

Exactly.

I am on the crest of a wave at the moment. If one of the things I would like to happen comes to fruition then I will hopefully be riding the wave for a while "

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

Agreed, you never know what gem is hiding amongst the dross

over a year ago

"Agreed, you never know what gem is hiding amongst the dross "

Hello gorgeous. Nice to see you back

over a year ago

"I don’t find Fab to be a hassle at all but then I haven’t got boobs & a fanny plus I blocked single guys lol

Nah. You’re just a macho git right? "

Never

over a year ago

"I don’t find Fab to be a hassle at all but then I haven’t got boobs & a fanny plus I blocked single guys lol

Nah. You’re just a macho git right?

Never "

I need that snorting emoji...

By *abasaurus RexMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

It’s as classic thing of too much choice as well though, it’s easy to move on to the next conversation and flippantly dismiss someone.

I’ve made that mistake (elsewhere) myself and been fortunate enough to find out and correct it

But yes, you’re right.

over a year ago

"It’s as classic thing of too much choice as well though, it’s easy to move on to the next conversation and flippantly dismiss someone.

I’ve made that mistake (elsewhere) myself and been fortunate enough to find out and correct it

But yes, you’re right. "

I like it when a man tells me I’m right... oh and it's Friday now

By *abasaurus RexMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"It’s as classic thing of too much choice as well though, it’s easy to move on to the next conversation and flippantly dismiss someone.

But yes, you’re right.

I like it when a man tells me I’m right... oh and it's Friday now "

Don’t get used to it

over a year ago

Well if a woman’s struggling I’m fucked

over a year ago

"Well if a woman’s struggling I’m fucked "

In a good way?

By *abasaurus RexMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"Well if a woman’s struggling I’m fucked "

....or not, as the case may be

over a year ago

But yes, you’re right.

Don’t get used to it "

Cheeky. I’ve seen what you’ve done

over a year ago

Absolutely. Then you have to make sure to never, ever let them go

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

"Agreed, you never know what gem is hiding amongst the dross

Hello gorgeous. Nice to see you back "

Thanks lovely.... I’m hiding in Mexico at the minute

By *abasaurus RexMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

But yes, you’re right.

Don’t get used to it

Cheeky. I’ve seen what you’ve done "

It’s what I’m doing you should be worried about

over a year ago

You know.

You still haven't read mine yet then?..

over a year ago

And you contribute so wonderfully to the forums too Ty and yes I do it is fun

Let’s not forget the errrrmmm joy your pics bring to many too "

Yes that too, it is fun to have lots of pics and torso pics, especially on torso tuesday

over a year ago

I found what the OP mentioned once, it turned out to be lies, on his part, anyway. I like to think it started off as true though, not sure when it went pear shaped, probably the first time he dropped himself in it, and I took him back.

These days I content myself with brief interludes, not looking to change my life anymore x

over a year ago

"I found what the OP mentioned once, it turned out to be lies, on his part, anyway. I like to think it started off as true though, not sure when it went pear shaped, probably the first time he dropped himself in it, and I took him back.

These days I content myself with brief interludes, not looking to change my life anymore x"

Oh I’m sorry to hear that... but you seem to have coped well so good on you

over a year ago

You know.

You still haven't read mine yet then?.. "

over a year ago

You know.

You still haven't read mine yet then?..

"

By *ark ph0enixWoman
over a year ago

Teesside

You know.

Agree! Yes this can and does happen and makes it all so so worth it

By *-Cuckold-HimCouple
over a year ago

milton keynes

Thats a really good question, I have met 7 or 8 good guys from here, some I still see, but boy oh boy do I have to keep hitting delete on those that haven't bothered to read my profile, which when all is said and done is pretty blunt....

over a year ago

You know.

Agree! Yes this can and does happen and makes it all so so worth it "

I glad it also worked past the message stage for you. I reckon I’d be quite worried about if they lived up to their online persona...

over a year ago

"Thats a really good question, I have met 7 or 8 good guys from here, some I still see, but boy oh boy do I have to keep hitting delete on those that haven't bothered to read my profile, which when all is said and done is pretty blunt....

"

Exactly

over a year ago

Shameless bump as I want to hear more opinions

By *orthantsblueeyesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

For me, once I settled into fab and sorted my profile and pics out I said I wanted to do 4 things before deciding if I stayed or not. 3 of those have been completed and I guess every journey has to end at some point.

over a year ago

"For me, once I settled into fab and sorted my profile and pics out I said I wanted to do 4 things before deciding if I stayed or not. 3 of those have been completed and I guess every journey has to end at some point."

Don’t be in too much of a hurry to get your number 4 done.... still the best video I’ve seen on Fab

By *orthantsblueeyesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

"For me, once I settled into fab and sorted my profile and pics out I said I wanted to do 4 things before deciding if I stayed or not. 3 of those have been completed and I guess every journey has to end at some point.

Don’t be in too much of a hurry to get your number 4 done.... still the best video I’ve seen on Fab "

Thank you

Don't get me wrong, I have no plans to leave imminently and I may find new things I want to achieve in the meantime

By *uke OzadeMan
over a year ago

Ho Chi Minge City

You know.

You come here for me really, admit it

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

You know.

I was very lucky when he found me as I first joined fab, 9 months later and we are still very hungry for each other, I'm still on fab as I have other needs that are occasionally fulfilled by very special people on here x

Yep. Gang membership if you desire it... "

I'm joining

By *obbychickWoman
over a year ago

Essex

You know.

Agree with this one million and one percent.

Where is he tho lol

over a year ago

"For me, once I settled into fab and sorted my profile and pics out I said I wanted to do 4 things before deciding if I stayed or not. 3 of those have been completed and I guess every journey has to end at some point.

Don’t be in too much of a hurry to get your number 4 done.... still the best video I’ve seen on Fab

Thank you

Don't get me wrong, I have no plans to leave imminently and I may find new things I want to achieve in the meantime "

Phew!

over a year ago

You know.

You come here for me really, admit it "

Who you talking to Mister?

over a year ago

You know.

Agree with this one million and one percent.

Where is he tho lol "

Feck knows.... but he’ll be along shortly.

over a year ago

"For me, once I settled into fab and sorted my profile and pics out I said I wanted to do 4 things before deciding if I stayed or not. 3 of those have been completed and I guess every journey has to end at some point."

This is very much how l did fab ... time for me to move on for more exciting life adventures! I loved my four years here though

By *orthantsblueeyesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

This is very much how l did fab ... time for me to move on for more exciting life adventures! I loved my four years here though "

If you do decide to go I wish you all the very best in the real world

over a year ago

This is very much how l did fab ... time for me to move on for more exciting life adventures! I loved my four years here though

If you do decide to go I wish you all the very best in the real world "

Thanks I'm here my subscription runs out

over a year ago

All about the banter and the once n a while

over a year ago

"I won't give up on fab because it's really not that bad a community. And it has proved on more than a dozen occasions that great stuff does happen when you don't even expect it. "

This !

Now wheres that stone

over a year ago

"All about the banter and the once n a while "

And the exhibitionism

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

"

im just here for the giggles nowadays

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

I wouldn't hold your breath

over a year ago

"All about the banter and the once n a while

And the exhibitionism "

When the lady desires

over a year ago

"All about the banter and the once n a while

And the exhibitionism

When the lady desires "

She does. Very often

By *latinumkittenWoman
over a year ago

You know.

Knew you would be you sensuous kitty..."

By *latinumkittenWoman
over a year ago

You know.

Another reason I'm still here on Fab is that I'd love to meet you platinum kitten. Unlikely, but hey.. Expect the unexpected on Fab.

Ooooh beware that kitty’s claws. You’ll never escape "

Oi! Girl secrets!

Just as a cat plays with a mouse, the end is painless

over a year ago

"

Oi! Girl secrets!

Just as a cat plays with a mouse, the end is painless "

The end...

over a year ago

"All about the banter and the once n a while "

This

By *latinumkittenWoman
over a year ago

"

Oi! Girl secrets!

Just as a cat plays with a mouse, the end is painless

The end... "

By *aked_magicMan
over a year ago

the gutter looking at the stars (UAE)

You know.

THIS... absolutely this.

Couldnt agree more

over a year ago

You know.

THIS... absolutely this.

Couldnt agree more "

Hello you. Happy to hear that

By *ylvie 888Woman
over a year ago

Cleethorpes

You know.

Yes. Agree .

over a year ago

You know.

That one is definitely worth it

over a year ago

You know.

That one is definitely worth it "

Just remember I taught him everything he knows..

over a year ago

You know.

Just remember I taught him everything he knows.."

Haha. No. I did

over a year ago

You know.

Haha. No. I did "

Perhaps we should compare notes?.....solely in the interest of better sex for all of course..

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

I completely agree. I have met and gotten to know some fantastic people on fab.

over a year ago

You know.

Haha. No. I did

Perhaps we should compare notes?.....solely in the interest of better sex for all of course.. "

Haha. Perhaps you should come and join us one day

over a year ago

You know.

Haha. No. I did

Perhaps we should compare notes?.....solely in the interest of better sex for all of course..

Haha. Perhaps you should come and join us one day "

Wait!...who is us?

over a year ago

You are welcome x

over a year ago

I've changed my mind and giving up

over a year ago

You know.

Definitely agree

over a year ago

So this is what the lifestyle is all about for the both of us. Yes we can have sex based on physical attraction but went we find those elusive butterflies we bang on and on about,it's a very difficult feeling.we are lucky enough to have that and really nothing else compares to it for us. Relionships that are based on something deeper just heighten the feeling and leaves us a stronger couple as a result. I can't even compare it to casual sex because it's not even close. Xxx

over a year ago

I like the forums and I don't get my hopes up of meeting someone on here if I do its a bonus x

over a year ago

Fuck knows, so far all the hassle is only worth me paying to see someone instead. Can't even get work as a fluffer on here....

over a year ago

i don't get wet between my legs unless its raining heavy

over a year ago

i can't give up i love it

Post new Message to Thread