Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I Don't Hate Anybody

Jump to newest

By *ce Winger OP   Man
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

....but I dislike a few.

Are there any people in your life who would make you cross the road to avoid coming into contact with?

There's only been 1 in my life and he moved away several (abou 20) years ago, recently I saw him walking round town and we ended up in the pub together and after much deliberation, neither of us could remember what made us fall out in the first place

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he Little Fuck MachineMan
over a year ago

Co.Antrim

Yup, more than one!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There are 2 people I would go to jail for murdering if I ever seen them. That's how much hatred I have for them.

over a year ago

My ex (father of my child) and his mother and father. I know people say there’s a thin line between love and hate but it’s pure hatred in the sense that I think they’re all disgusting humans. Liars, selfish and no moral compass.

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Nope don't hate anyone dislike maybe so I Avoid them so called friends.

over a year ago

Yup!

over a year ago

hate is a strong word i don't hate but some i would avoid for sure

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

The court case made the news. Anything I say can be classed as subjudicy

By *ce Winger OP   Man
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"There are 2 people I would go to jail for murdering if I ever seen them. That's how much hatred I have for them."

Crikey that sounds a bit deep matey!

I would like to fuck a previous ex up the arse.......with a cactus

Hopefully that's not too explicit

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

I don’t think i have anyone.

Don’t get me wrong, people fuck me off and i bin them off because i have a fiery temper, but once i’ve calmed down i’m like “meh, whatever”.

I’m still on good terms with my exes, not in a friends way but if they see me in town they come over and say hello and stuff.

I’m very chilled out on the whole. Once i’ve calmed down.

over a year ago

"I don’t think i have anyone.

Don’t get me wrong, people fuck me off and i bin them off because i have a fiery temper, but once i’ve calmed down i’m like “meh, whatever”.

I’m still on good terms with my exes, not in a friends way but if they see me in town they come over and say hello and stuff.

I’m very chilled out on the whole. Once i’ve calmed down. "

you have me

By *estivalMan
over a year ago

borehamwood

there is only a cpl of people i would do serious prison time for if they ever crossed my path again

over a year ago

I dont hate anyone either - but I dislike most people

I have got rid of so many people in my life it's hard to keep track of exactly why.

People change - and then there's the few real friends that change with you or accept you entirely for who you are.

By *H and HJCouple
over a year ago

Bangor

Just wanted to say how sexy your photos are x

By *etLikeMan
over a year ago

most fundamental aspects

"The court case made the news. Anything I say can be classed as subjudicy"

If the court case has passed, the sub judice no longer applies.

Yes hate is a strong word. I have had three exes who stalked me. Two were bad enough and I resent the effect they had on me. The third, I would be straying into hate territory with.

over a year ago

Just wanted to say how sexy your photos are x"

thank you

By *ce Winger OP   Man
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Yeah, I'm on good terms with most people, even though we don't always see eye to eye, but although I neglected to say this in my opening poat, if I never saw this guy again it would be too soon.

By *ce Winger OP   Man
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

over a year ago

"....but I dislike a few.

Are there any people in your life who would make you cross the road to avoid coming into contact with?

There's only been 1 in my life and he moved away several (abou 20) years ago, recently I saw him walking round town and we ended up in the pub together and after much deliberation, neither of us could remember what made us fall out in the first place "

There are a couple people that were in my life once upon a time, and I would avoid them like the plague. I wouldn't say I hate them though, pity them more like. But nothing good would come from seeing them again, one in particular would end very bad and probably in a paddy wagon HA!

over a year ago

Hate takes too much energy that can be put to better purposes. I try for indifference.

By *he Little Fuck MachineMan
over a year ago

Co.Antrim

"There are 2 people I would go to jail for murdering if I ever seen them. That's how much hatred I have for them."

I didn’t want to be as extreme in my wording but yep same here! 2 particular people I’d end up in Her Majesty’s Hotel over the head of.

By *omesticflightMan
over a year ago

Burton-on-Trent

Haven't the energy to love nor hate nor care :D

By *evil-AngelWoman
over a year ago

"Hate takes too much energy that can be put to better purposes. I try for indifference."

This

Hate hurts the person doing the hating more than the person being hated

By *reya73Woman
over a year ago

Whitley Bay

I don't hate. That's a big waste of precious energy that could be used to love.

I'd like to avoid my ex, but he is the father of my children so on we go, being parents and making the best for the children.

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

Just wanted to say how sexy your photos are x"

Thank you x much appreciated

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Hate is a strong word, there are people I avoid in both my personal and fab life.

over a year ago

Just wanted to say how sexy your photos are x

Thank you x much appreciated "

youre welcome

By *ce Winger OP   Man
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Hate takes too much energy that can be put to better purposes. I try for indifference."

I prefer this approach

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/03/20 11:48:14]

over a year ago

Don’t hate anyone as that would be using an energy, and giving them an importance, that they don’t deserve. I do dislike a few, but they’ve earned that dislike in how they’ve behaved towards me. But I’m not them and don’t have to deal with their conscience so in the grand scheme of things it’s all good x

Viv x

over a year ago

I haven’t got the energy to hate, although I do reserve a little for those who harm animals, otherwise I’m only noticing those I like.

over a year ago

"....but I dislike a few.

There's only been 1 in my life and he moved away several (abou 20) years ago, recently I saw him walking round town and we ended up in the pub together and after much deliberation, neither of us could remember what made us fall out in the first place "

I knew we were twins!!!

over a year ago

A few yes, there are also some that I'd actively cross to their side so I was within reaching distance of pushing them under the oncoming lorry.

P

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I tend to move through hatred, contempt, and reach apathy. Although I do have a small handful of people I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire.

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

There are a few ppl I do hate and hate is a big word and I wish I didn’t but they are scum

over a year ago

Hate is a strong word but there's definitely a couple of people that I wouldn't spit on them if they were on fire.

The rest of them, yeah I'll just cross the street and ignore them or in my case, move county. Does the trick

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Hate is a strong word but there's definitely a couple of people that I wouldn't spit on them if they were on fire.

The rest of them, yeah I'll just cross the street and ignore them or in my case, move county. Does the trick "

County. Country. Lol

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I don't think I hate anyone. There are a few that I strongly dislike and couldn't give a rats ass what happens to them.

I now have come to the conclusion the best thing to do is just avoid the crap people and spend time with those I actually like.That makes life so much more pleasant. And I'm pretty crap at pretending I like someone anyhow.

By *ce Winger OP   Man
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I tend to move through hatred, contempt, and reach apathy. Although I do have a small handful of people I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire."
Yes, I know where you are coming from, time "can" be a great healer, depending on the piss off value?

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I tend to move through hatred, contempt, and reach apathy. Although I do have a small handful of people I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire.Yes, I know where you are coming from, time "can" be a great healer, depending on the piss off value?"

Definitely. Although I'd say it scars rather than heals. You can learn to live with scars.

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man
over a year ago

BRIDPORT

As many have pointed out, hate and hatred can be very consuming, to the degree that it actually has more impact on yourself than the object of your hatred, who may be blissfully unaware.Avoid them and move on seems to be the best way.

By *ce Winger OP   Man
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"You can learn to live with scars."

Physical yes, but some mental scars take a while to adjust to x

over a year ago

"Hate is a strong word but there's definitely a couple of people that I wouldn't spit on them if they were on fire.

The rest of them, yeah I'll just cross the street and ignore them or in my case, move county. Does the trick

County. Country. Lol"

Yep, that works too

over a year ago

"You can learn to live with scars.

Physical yes, but some mental scars take a while to adjust to x "

over a year ago

A couple of people have made me feel like that, but eventually I give up thinking I hate them, because I don't, hate is too energy consuming towards someone who's irrelevant to me, I have learned don't give them the reaction they probably want, just close off all gates of contact and move on is more rewarding for me, if that someone sees you happy and contented, their still stuck in the past and thinking about you whilst I'm a million miles ahead not caring and in a happy place, works wonders trust me

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Physical yes, but some mental scars take a while to adjust to x "

Yeah. Believe me I know.

By *ce Winger OP   Man
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Yeah. Believe me I know."

Stop deleting my faf messages when I mention dripping.....

Sorry, I got carried away there

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Yeah. Believe me I know.

Stop deleting my faf messages when I mention dripping.....

Sorry, I got carried away there "

over a year ago

I don't hate anyone as I refuse to affect me with hate for other people.

I cant understand why certain people do the things they do.I just try to think that they are messed up or twisted themselves for doing these things and I refuse to get messed up by the things they do.

I live every minute with the things my ex did to me.I know it's a long road to recovery.I also know though if I fill myself with hate then it will just add more damage to me and make me as messed up and confused as the ones that do low life things

By *osie xWoman
over a year ago

wolverhampton

I don’t hate anyone as if I cut you dead I don’t stalk your uglymugbook page or care what you do so you’re no longer an issue for me.

‘Best revenge is live good as a bag of snakes will eventually eat themselves when hungry’ was good advice given to me years ago.

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

A good number of people these days. Some from days gone by, others more recently.

By *ce Winger OP   Man
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"A good number of people these days. Some from days gone by, others more recently."

Has anyone that's upset you in past been able to rectify the situation though?

By *ce Winger OP   Man
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I don't hate anyone as I refuse to affect me with hate for other people.

I cant understand why certain people do the things they do.I just try to think that they are messed up or twisted themselves for doing these things and I refuse to get messed up by the things they do.

I live every minute with the things my ex did to me.I know it's a long road to recovery.I also know though if I fill myself with hate then it will just add more damage to me and make me as messed up and confused as the ones that do low life things "

Some things we can never forget, but hopefully he will have his comeuppance one day and reflect on past misdemeanors x

over a year ago

I hate my ex wife not seen my kids in six years because of her yes done all the court things and what I can

Post new Message to Thread