Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How did the corona virus start?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

There are few conspiracy theories already out there.

It was knosn about it since december

Was it man made in the wuhan lab

Did china do it on purpose

Did usa do it secretly to blame china as america have something to gain from it

Is it infact just a normal hay fever

It wouldnt surprice me if it was man made, what about you?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Let it be man made..

Cos women get blamed for enough

over a year ago

Normal hayfever !!!!!! I don't think so

over a year ago

All I know is its fucked up my holiday to Disney world for next weekend and its shot for the whole world

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

I suspect somebody dropped a bottle of lager in the Oval Office and wiggy Trump got angry and vented his spleen in Wuhan.

Seriously I don’t think the Chinese would have invented the virus, they have too much to lose financially if, as seems likely, the world heads towards another financial crisis. Their economy is huge, a global powerhouse and they’d really suffer.

over a year ago

I dont think china did it cos they have everything to lose there.

over a year ago

I don't believe in any conspiracy theories.

From what I have read Scientists studying its genetic code have linked it to bats. It probably then jumped to another animal, which passed it on to humans. 

The actual source of the coronavirus is believed to be a "wet market" in Wuhan which sold both dead and live animals including fish and birds. The markets pose a risk of viruses jumping from animals to humans because hygiene standards are difficult to maintain if live animals are being kept and butchered on site. The animal source of the latest outbreak has not yet been identified, but the original host is thought to be bats. Bats were not sold at the Wuhan market but may have infected live chickens or other animals sold there. 

That information makes more sense to me than any other outrageous reasons that are doing the rounds!

over a year ago

Its a zoonotic virus ie: an animal virus that can be transmitted to humans. Allegedly it came from a 'wet food' market where live animals are killed fresh for use. (I realise its not pc to criticise other cultures but hardly hygienic or humane in my opinion and I am saying that as a confirmed carnivore). Its again alleged that bats infected live animals at the market.

So the zombie apocalypse is upon us but its not zombies causing it it's vampires

By *otsossieMan
over a year ago

Chesterfield

My favourite is the fucked up flu vaccine theory

But if they offered a Coronavirus vaccine tomorrow would you turn it down?

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

All I know is, the media is loving it

over a year ago

News outlets were reporting it in December so no conspiracy there.

We already know about respiratory virus's that mutate and move from animals to humans - so nothing new there either.

I saw a thread here the other day that "Leavers' were driving the panic lol

Always room for a conspiracy theory

over a year ago

"I suspect somebody dropped a bottle of lager in the Oval Office and wiggy Trump got angry and vented his spleen in Wuhan.

Seriously I don’t think the Chinese would have invented the virus, they have too much to lose financially if, as seems likely, the world heads towards another financial crisis. Their economy is huge, a global powerhouse and they’d really suffer."

Yes same here I dont think it was the chinese either they have alot business with the world too.

over a year ago

I read that it came from eating bats.

Watched that clip of the market and it was pretty gross, dogs and cats ready to be eaten, they just pick up the cat (alive) and flame thrower it.

Pythons being chopped up, bats on sticks like a fucking satay. Blood everywhere and pools of it on the floor with people just kicking about in flip flops walking through it all with their shopping bags like they’re in Asda.

over a year ago

Decent way of creating population control

over a year ago

Goto www.who.int

By *ffinfuntMan
over a year ago

liverpool

No it actually came from fish look it up an it was found out over twenty years ago

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I heard it came from bats.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

"There are few conspiracy theories already out there.

It wouldnt surprice me if it was man made, what about you?"

This..

https://youtu.be/91vS-r8d8-k

over a year ago

Conspiracy theory:-

"something was being developed in China, and the chemincal / lad in Wuhang when boom and it leaked out"

Source NOT relayed from a member of the chinese military to his British Wife British Brother Dog Cat Budgie!

(with the caveat NOT to repeat)

Honest!

over a year ago

maybe I will check my typing next time!

over a year ago

There was a lady, french i think, who wrote about this virus way back in the 80's, she wrote where it would start, spread and the effects. So it's not as though it's a new virus, prob just mutated over time just like any other virus..

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

"I read that it came from eating bats.

Watched that clip of the market and it was pretty gross, dogs and cats ready to be eaten, they just pick up the cat (alive) and flame thrower it.

Pythons being chopped up, bats on sticks like a fucking satay. Blood everywhere and pools of it on the floor with people just kicking about in flip flops walking through it all with their shopping bags like they’re in Asda. "

Fucking sick wankers. How can they have zero compassion for animals?

over a year ago

"Let it be man made..

Cos women get blamed for enough"

What do women get blamed for?

Am I going regret asking?

over a year ago

Be Happy

the year 2020 will be remembered in History for this

and if you are alive and live through it, you can look back and say, "those were the days"

kids today dont know how lucky they are

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

"Let it be man made..

Cos women get blamed for enough

What do women get blamed for?

Am I going regret asking? "

It started with the Bible

By *etLikeMan
over a year ago

most fundamental aspects

"There was a lady, french i think, who wrote about this virus way back in the 80's, she wrote where it would start, spread and the effects. So it's not as though it's a new virus, prob just mutated over time just like any other virus.. "

And the Incas predicted the end of the world for 2012

....And Nostradamus predicted 911

....And my horoscope told me in 2003 I’d come into money and I won a tenner on the lottery.

The only thing that’s prophetic and ironic, is that the symptom Chinese Whispers, has turned people in places away from China into the ones spreading misinformation; whether deliberate or not.

By *LFB.Woman
over a year ago

Farnborough.

I wonder why its never happened before, the chinese have eaten this way forever and now out of the blue a new virus erupts. Surely if it comes from bats it would have happened before.

By *etLikeMan
over a year ago

most fundamental aspects

"I wonder why its never happened before, the chinese have eaten this way forever and now out of the blue a new virus erupts. Surely if it comes from bats it would have happened before."

It has:

Smallpox

Avian flu

Swine flu

1918 flu (not Spanish in origin but most evidence points to US soldiers in Kansas burning animals)

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I wonder why its never happened before, the chinese have eaten this way forever and now out of the blue a new virus erupts. Surely if it comes from bats it would have happened before."

Viruses mutate all the time. That's why we have outbreaks of new strains of the flu all the time. Either the virus existed previously but enough people were immune to it for it not to spread but it has now mutated to a new strain people are not immune to or if the virus has come from animals, it's possible the virus was not previously able to spread from that animal to humans but has now mutated in such a way that it now can.

By *unkym34Man
over a year ago

London

Read the books

- eyes of darkness - dean Koontz ( a lot of the conspiracy theory’s are associated to this )

- End of days - Sylvia brown ( basically predicts it )

By *estless nativeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

"There was a lady, french i think, who wrote about this virus way back in the 80's, she wrote where it would start, spread and the effects. So it's not as though it's a new virus, prob just mutated over time just like any other virus.. "

You might be thinking of Sylvia Browne, who wrote about this in 2008 after the SARS (which is another corona virus) outbreak.

Only to be expected that future corona virus outbreaks would follow the same pattern.

I can recall people in the pub saying much the same thing back then, that it will happen again and again.

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Read the books

- eyes of darkness - dean Koontz ( a lot of the conspiracy theory’s are associated to this )

- End of days - Sylvia brown ( basically predicts it ) "

End of days yes.

Eyes of darkness is a bit of a push. It was originally a virus created in Russia in 1981. It was rereleased in 1989 and all references to Russia were changed to China (outside of Wuhan in fact) due to avoiding cold war issues.

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

I suppose the Simpsons predicted it as well

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I suppose the Simpsons predicted it as well "

They predicted Tom Hanks going in to isolation

By *unkym34Man
over a year ago

London

"Read the books

End of days yes.

Eyes of darkness is a bit of a push. It was originally a virus created in Russia in 1981. It was rereleased in 1989 and all references to Russia were changed to China (outside of Wuhan in fact) due to avoiding cold war issues."

in the book the virus is called Wuhan400 and is developed in a laboratory in Wuhan???

By *unkym34Man
over a year ago

London

they have predicted a lot lol

By *elly72Woman
over a year ago

glasgow

China a new one comes out of there every year

By *unkym34Man
over a year ago

London

"There was a lady, french i think, who wrote about this virus way back in the 80's, she wrote where it would start, spread and the effects. So it's not as though it's a new virus, prob just mutated over time just like any other virus..

You might be thinking of Sylvia Browne, who wrote about this in 2008 after the SARS (which is another corona virus) outbreak.

Only to be expected that future corona virus outbreaks would follow the same pattern.

I can recall people in the pub saying much the same thing back then, that it will happen again and again."

yes but her prediction about it, it’s symptoms, it’s impact and year are spot on

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Read the books

End of days yes.

Eyes of darkness is a bit of a push. It was originally a virus created in Russia in 1981. It was rereleased in 1989 and all references to Russia were changed to China (outside of Wuhan in fact) due to avoiding cold war issues. in the book the virus is called Wuhan400 and is developed in a laboratory in Wuhan???"

Not in the original. In the re-release yes. Original was released in 1981 and the virus was called Gorki-400. In the re-release in 1989 it was changed to wuhan-400 as I said.

over a year ago

Pythons being chopped up, bats on sticks like a fucking satay. Blood everywhere and pools of it on the floor with people just kicking about in flip flops walking through it all with their shopping bags like they’re in Asda. "

That vid has been doing the rounds since 2015 and that market is actually in Indonesia.

over a year ago

how did life start, how will it end....... life goes on

By *ensualbicockMan
over a year ago

liverpool wavertree picton clock

Thw wet markets in Asia are like a giant petri dish. Watch the Virus expert on Joe Rogan Podcast

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/03/20 11:24:05]

By *etLikeMan
over a year ago

most fundamental aspects

This.

You tell enough stories, some of them are bound to be true... even if they are as tenuous as some.

I’ve not read any Dean Kootz but am familiar with that “prediction” and the number of books written. How many other predictions by that author have come true?

over a year ago

It's Chinese man made shit 2 totally synthetic elements in it which guarantees man made

By *tella HeelsTV/TS
over a year ago

west here ford shire

It's Chinese man made shit 2 totally synthetic elements in it which guarantees man made

Ming the merciful sent it

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

They want us to think it went from bat to camel to human by accident though the food chain but it’s highly unlikely, people in Africa eat bats much more than China and the bat flus don’t end up in humans

By *onandCouple
over a year ago

Cheadle

Man made...... search you tube and there are some very interesting interviews which are not been reported in the press!!!!

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

It is thought to have transferred from an animal from a "wet market" in Wuhan, just as Sars did in another place in China where there was also a wet market.

Wet markets are perfect environments for getting plenty of viruses and bacteria and them being able to cross to another species.

I know a video explaining it but I'd probably get told off if I posted it here.

By *lowersandcarsCouple
over a year ago

Aylesbury

This virus is not new. It’s been around for a long time. But this strain is new. It has indeed come from bats with the mutation emanating from China. Hygiene in the markets could have prevented its spread but for their own reasons everyone has implemented measures too late. For the majority it will be no worse than the flu however, for those with impaired immune systems it is serious

It’s expected to be about 3 months before all this begins to tail off.

Checked facts with a researcher today

over a year ago

By *itonmyfacebookMan
over a year ago

Burton on Trent

"Let it be man made..

Cos women get blamed for enough"

? A politely as possible I'd beg to differ.

By *itonmyfacebookMan
over a year ago

Burton on Trent

"It is thought to have transferred from an animal from a "wet market" in Wuhan, just as Sars did in another place in China where there was also a wet market.

Wet markets are perfect environments for getting plenty of viruses and bacteria and them being able to cross to another species.

I know a video explaining it but I'd probably get told off if I posted it here. "

More reason to go veggie or vegan even if any were needed.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I'm assuming that it's like other infections that have jumped between species and are similar. The Chinese have encouraged wider adoption of businesses farming wild animals. These are traded in environments that could readily support transmission to humans.

Far more believable than stupid conspiracy theories.

By *ensualbicockMan
over a year ago

It started in a fish

Didn't think it would come to this ........

over a year ago

Just watch the film Contagion. Its all there..

By *ustme34Man
over a year ago

Bradford

coincidence or conspiracy

1620: Bubonic Plague

1720: Plague of Mersailles

1820: Cholera Outbreak

1920: Spanish Flu

2020: Corona Virus

over a year ago

By *sianMancMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Probably couple of Chinese swingers I imagine. A man and his bat lol

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

"Man made...... search you tube and there are some very interesting interviews which are not been reported in the press!!!!"

Can't be bothered, what do I search for exactly on YouTube?

over a year ago

"It is thought to have transferred from an animal from a "wet market" in Wuhan, just as Sars did in another place in China where there was also a wet market.

I know a video explaining it but I'd probably get told off if I posted it here. "

Few bacteria ridden 'wet markets' on here!

over a year ago

"I don't believe in any conspiracy theories.

From what I have read Scientists studying its genetic code have linked it to bats. It probably then jumped to another animal, which passed it on to humans. 

The actual source of the coronavirus is believed to be a "wet market" in Wuhan which sold both dead and live animals including fish and birds. The markets pose a risk of viruses jumping from animals to humans because hygiene standards are difficult to maintain if live animals are being kept and butchered on site. The animal source of the latest outbreak has not yet been identified, but the original host is thought to be bats. Bats were not sold at the Wuhan market but may have infected live chickens or other animals sold there. 

That information makes more sense to me than any other outrageous reasons that are doing the rounds!

"

I LOVE a conspiracy theory but I have to admit, I reckon the above is most likely what 'started' it all off

By *illyjohnyCouple
over a year ago

brighton

It started with a kiss , never thought it would come to this

over a year ago

"Man made...... search you tube and there are some very interesting interviews which are not been reported in the press!!!!"

Oh please, you have the most powerful research tool at your fingertips - it’s called the internet. There are no excuses to come to your conclusion above. Please don’t be ignorant.

By *irty_DeedsMan
over a year ago

Teesside

It wouldnt surprice me if it was man made, what about you?coincidence or conspiracy

1620: Bubonic Plague

1720: Plague of Mersailles

1820: Cholera Outbreak

1920: Spanish Flu

2020: Corona Virus"

It's only a pattern if you miss out loads of other outbreaks between those dates. What about SARS, MERS, HIV and countless others. I like a conspiracy as much as the next man but this is a stretch.

over a year ago

Bj n the torie government

over a year ago

"There was a lady, french i think, who wrote about this virus way back in the 80's, she wrote where it would start, spread and the effects. So it's not as though it's a new virus, prob just mutated over time just like any other virus..

I can recall people in the pub saying much the same thing back then, that it will happen again and again."

Yeah, you might be right there, but I'm sure i read it was in the 80's she wrote about a disease/virus coming out of Wuhan?? And yes, corona virus is very similar to SARS in some ways (respitory failure etc). But as many have pointed out, viruses mutate all the time, new strains of flu and colds.

Apparently it was kept hush hush by Chinese for at least couple months, which think they need to be held accountable for.

By *sianMancMan
over a year ago

Manchester

You really wanna know how it started..... fine....

Our whole universe was in a hot dense state,

Then nearly fourteen billion years ago expansion started. Wait...

The Earth began to cool,

The autotrophs began to drool,

Neanderthals developed tools,

We built a wall (we built the pyramids),

Math, science, history, unraveling the mystery,

That all started with the big bang (bang)!

"Since the dawn of man" is really not that long,

As every galaxy was formed in less time than it takes to sing this song.

A fraction of a second and the elements were made.

The bipeds stood up straight,

The dinosaurs all met their fate,

They tried to leap but they were late

And they all died (they froze their asses off)

The oceans and Pangaea

See ya wouldn't wanna be ya

Set in motion by the same big bang!

It all started with the big bang!

It's expanding ever outward but one day

It will pause and start to go the other way.

Collapsing ever inward, we won't be here, it won't be heard

Our best and brightest figure that it'll make an even bigger bang!

Australopithecus would really have been sick of us

Debating how we're here, they're catching deer (we're catching viruses)

Religion or astronomy (Descartes or Deuteronomy)

Music and mythology, Einstein and astrology

It all started with the big... bang!

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

If I knew the answer to that would I be wasting time fecking about on the forums?

I'd be on R4 talking in a very serious voice to Melvin Bragg or someone

over a year ago

"You really wanna know how it started..... fine....

The Earth began to cool,

The oceans and Pangaea

It all started with the big... bang!"

Bravo!! Bravo lol

By *ild_oatsMan
over a year ago

the land of saints & sinners

Something cooked up by Dominic Cummings in BoJo’s pants so he can get a no deal brexit.....

over a year ago

"They want us to think it went from bat to camel to human by accident though the food chain but it’s highly unlikely, people in Africa eat bats much more than China and the bat flus don’t end up in humans "

SARS did. Bats to Palm Civits to humans.

By *sianMancMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"You really wanna know how it started..... fine....

The Earth began to cool,

The oceans and Pangaea

It all started with the big... bang!

Bravo!! Bravo lol"

Haha thank you

over a year ago

my 15 yr old said .....

be interesting if it was started deliberately to reduce over population in China

kill off the elderly - reduce pension payments

kill off the ill - reduce nhs/medical bills

By *fweonlymeettwiceMan
over a year ago

Madrid

So is this a distraction tactic, is some thing else going on or about to happen that they don't want us to know or make a bigger issue out of it. Is the Coronavirus nothing more that flu as they did say at first more people die of flu this time of year up to know we have had a mild winter. Have you noticed there seams to be more vapour trails from planes flying overhead lately.

Back in 2001 we had the foot and mouth outbreak then later in the year we had the Afghanistan war, or did they just want the stock markets to crash again and wipe millions of stocks out so they can buy @ a cheaper price

over a year ago

i was told the aliens brought it and basically done a crop dusting over china, it was a friend of a friend of a friend that mentioned it who saw it on a facebook post, so it must be true

By *an For YouMan
over a year ago

belfast/holywood

Same guys who planted all them explosives in the twin towers

over a year ago

Apparently, the first person to catch it was a chap called Ah Chu

over a year ago

it started in Donald Trumps laboratory in his one of his basements omg the biatch

over a year ago

It started from live animal markets and bad hygiene in an over populated country.

But no doubt savvy conmen/women will make a fortune by dreaming up conspiracy theories to sell their books, websites and merchandise.

All they need is gullible idiots who believe anything they are told except the plain, often boring scientific truth and there are plenty of them around.

over a year ago

"It started from live animal markets and bad hygiene in an over populated country.

But no doubt savvy conmen/women will make a fortune by dreaming up conspiracy theories to sell their books, websites and merchandise.

All they need is gullible idiots who believe anything they are told except the plain, often boring scientific truth and there are plenty of them around."

millions

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

Probably with a man putting his cock where he shouldn't (joke)

over a year ago

Stopped everyone talking about brexit though didn't it?...

Just a thought.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

Found this on Twitter.....

"The scousers thought they'd won it.

The title looked a cert.

Wanking themselves silly

Ending 30 years of hurt.

By far they were the best team.

It was proven by the stats.

Then china fucked their season

By eating fucking bats....."

I rest my case.

By *rctopusMan
over a year ago

Borehamwood

Put pigs, ducks and humans in close proximity, diseases will evolve at alarming rates. It's just unfortunate that pigs and ducks are two of the biggest food animals in China.

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"my 15 yr old said .....

be interesting if it was started deliberately to reduce over population in China

"

Your 15 year old is maybe seeing things for what they are - no filters!

We're over populated, medical science is too good, lots of costs to cover everyone, no big wars with very a large death rate - so something has to give or something has to happen!

Food for thought!

By *unscot44Man
over a year ago

Stepps (Glasgow)

lol

They are on the money

over a year ago

who cares........ how will it end is more important

over a year ago

I have seen that video it was the rats on a stick that they just burn the fur off and eat now that is wierd and apparently the bats are for soup that's where the virus originated.

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

[Removed by poster at 14/03/20 13:56:34]

over a year ago

@tilbots: Research shows a high correlation between conspiracy theorists and mental health disorders.

https://www.geek.com/science/new-study-links-conspiracy-theorists-with-a-mental-disorder-1720483/

over a year ago

If its due to animal to human transmission then theres 3 people to blame.

Freddie Starr for eating a hamster

Ozzy Osbourne for eating a bat

Alice Cooper for eating a live chicken

This may not be true but food for thought (pardon the pun)

By *ensualbicockMan
over a year ago

"my 15 yr old said .....

"

It stopped the demonstrations in Hong Kong aswell

By *ensualbicockMan
over a year ago

"If its due to animal to human transmission then theres 3 people to blame.

This may not be true but food for thought (pardon the pun)"

Bear Grylls gotta be in thete surely

over a year ago

I was thinking the same

over a year ago

Chinese bio weapon wet test.

Dr Li spotted it and tried to warn the World, gets warned by Chinese Govt., then assassinated. Reportedly died of the virus itself! He was 34yrs old with no cormobidities...dodgy as fuck.

Test sponsored by Greta Thunberg as reprisal against all those old fuckers who have stolen her future...

Tea anyone?..

over a year ago

it was in the jurassic period

over a year ago

"If its due to animal to human transmission then theres 3 people to blame.

This may not be true but food for thought (pardon the pun)

Bear Grylls gotta be in thete surely "

Its exactly how SARS started. And the cross species transmission is from contact, not from eating.

over a year ago

So, been trying to avoid actual coronavirus talk most of today. But since catching up with family and friends here and there, it was brought to my attention that suppliers of saws to the UK is a french company, and rep has told a friend at sawmill, as of now, no more deliveries.. Italy has plain clothed soldiers in streets as to ensure curfews are adhered to without causing alarm...

I'm all good here, got full freezer and two chest freezers full from shooting season. Plenty supplies in pantry - already stocked before any sort of panic. Gun cabinet fairly stocked.

And most importantly, my partner, her daughter and the dogs all here. I work in care, and all going well so far, but i will be signing myself off for couple months if/when it gets here.

By *arkus1812Man
over a year ago

Lifes departure lounge NN9 Northamptonshire East not West MidlandsMidlands

"All I know is, the media is loving it"

The Newspaper publishers are suffering badly from falling sales, due mainly to the high number of news channels on the internet and television,

They badly needed a blockbuster, lo and behold along came Coronavirus, manna from Heaven.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

"I wonder why its never happened before, the chinese have eaten this way forever and now out of the blue a new virus erupts. Surely if it comes from bats it would have happened before.

I was thinking the same "

Aircraft haven't been around for very long. It could have been happening twice a century and we'd never know.

By *inkerbell67Woman
over a year ago

Clacton on sea essex

For something to travel and spread so quick ,it has to be a biological weapon

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

"For something to travel and spread so quick ,it has to be a biological weapon "

No it doesn't...

You are underestimating the pure destructive force that is nature, evolution and viral mutations. That's what a virus does. There have been many viruses like this in the past that have spread just as quickly in terms of how contagious they are, if not even more contagious. Air travel has just made it even easier for it the spread across the globe instead of limited to a town, city, or country.

over a year ago

"I wonder why its never happened before, the chinese have eaten this way forever and now out of the blue a new virus erupts. Surely if it comes from bats it would have happened before.

I was thinking the same

Aircraft haven't been around for very long. It could have been happening twice a century and we'd never know. "

There's also the factor of rapid urbanisation in China. Previously, a disease like this would appear in a village, everyone would get it and either die or recover, becoming immune in the process, and few if anyoutsiders would be exposed. When the same thing happens in a city with rapid transport links, you get a massive outbreak that spreads rapidly.

over a year ago

My money is on north Korea

over a year ago

Extinction Rebellion started it

By *arakiss12TV/TS
over a year ago

Bedford

I reckon it came from a stagnant pool of water, probably a mixture of human and industrial waste, it starts to cook in the sun, it starts to evaporate into the atmosphere. It gets carried by the jetstream rains down on populated areas, people/animals breath the damp air containing the virus, or get rained on. Get the virus. It then gets spread world wide when the infected person/people go on holiday or a cruise or business meeting abroad.

It's a product of our on waste born into the air.

Trying to pinpoint it's origin is just circumstantial. It started all over the world, the fact is, it's highly contagious. Not even Heads of State are safe from it.

over a year ago

Has anyone seen the Movie called Contagion?

It was released back in 2011.

Majority of diseases are man Made. US definitely engineered this sick virus and will wait until half the world population is wiped out. If they bring out the vaccine now, then the world would point fingers.

They definitely have a vaccine for this.

Sick people we vote to be in power.

People in suites scare me more than people in tattoos.

By *eavenNhellCouple
over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

it all started with one guy in wuhan China they identified him as mr Ahh choo

By *an For YouMan
over a year ago

belfast/holywood

"Has anyone seen the Movie called Contagion?

It was released back in 2011.

Majority of diseases are man Made. US definitely engineered this sick virus and will wait until half the world population is wiped out. If they bring out the vaccine now, then the world would point fingers.

They definitely have a vaccine for this.

Sick people we vote to be in power.

People in suites scare me more than people in tattoos. "

Ha ha... comedy gold

Post new Message to Thread