Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fab Persona

Jump to newest

By *atricia Parnel OP   Woman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

In my brain haze of need sleep cant sleep over thinking stage.

Do you have an escapism fab persona or are you the same on here as in real life?

I have had coversations to both personalities from one person and its fascinating psychology wise

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think I'm exactly the same in person as on here.

over a year ago

"I think I'm exactly the same in person as on here. "

You definitely are

By *enie MeenieMan
over a year ago

West Sussex

"In my brain haze of need sleep cant sleep over thinking stage.

Do you have an escapism fab persona or are you the same on here as in real life?

I have had coversations to both personalities from one person and its fascinating psychology wise

"

Interesting. I think some people females mainly get more attentions on here and are probably less nice than in real life lol. Personality wise I mean x

over a year ago

"I think I'm exactly the same in person as on here.

You definitely are "

I think I'm funnier in person as my humour doesn't come across on here.

over a year ago

Interesting. I think some people females mainly get more attentions on here and are probably less nice than in real life lol. Personality wise I mean x"

I'm a delight on here and in person

over a year ago

I am authentic ,take from that what you will x

By *enie MeenieMan
over a year ago

West Sussex

Interesting. I think some people females mainly get more attentions on here and are probably less nice than in real life lol. Personality wise I mean x

I'm a delight on here and in person "

Aww well that makes a change this is defo an ego booster for some. But fair play to those people everyone likes attention. Save the alternate personas for role play

By *enie MeenieMan
over a year ago

West Sussex

"I am authentic ,take from that what you will x"

Take what I can get....only messing xx

over a year ago

Aww well that makes a change this is defo an ego booster for some. But fair play to those people everyone likes attention. Save the alternate personas for role play "

I just don't see the point in pretending to be someone I'm not.

over a year ago

"

Me myself and I, are the same in real life

over a year ago

Interesting. I think some people females mainly get more attentions on here and are probably less nice than in real life lol. Personality wise I mean x"

Personality wise it is true you are correct, but when a person takes it to the next step knowingly or unknowingly and becomes someone else is fascinating

By *enie MeenieMan
over a year ago

West Sussex

I have had coversations to both

personalities from one person and its fascinating psychology wise

I think some people arent happy with their reality maybe, alot of fake people out here x

Aww well that makes a change this is defo an ego booster for some. But fair play to those people everyone likes attention. Save the alternate personas for role play

I just don't see the point in pretending to be someone I'm not. "

By *enie MeenieMan
over a year ago

West Sussex

I think some people arent happy with their reality maybe, alot of fake people out here x

I just don't see the point in pretending to be someone I'm not. "

Some people just ain't happy with their lives maybe x

over a year ago

I'm a different version of me. On here I'm much more confident and more assertive with the things I say to relative strangers. In real life it takes me a while to get to the stage of feeling that comfortable with someone that I can express myself freely.

over a year ago

Some people just ain't happy with their lives maybe x"

And that's the epitome of fab escapism you can be who ever you want to be on here.

over a year ago

"I'm a different version of me. On here I'm much more confident and more assertive with the things I say to relative strangers. In real life it takes me a while to get to the stage of feeling that comfortable with someone that I can express myself freely. "

Does the confidence ever spill over into real life for you?

over a year ago

And that's the epitome of fab escapism you can be who ever you want to be on here."

I think that's the same with most interactions on the net.

There is an anonymity and I guess that naturally makes some seem a lot more confident.

By *enie MeenieMan
over a year ago

West Sussex

And that's the epitome of fab escapism you can be who ever you want to be on here.

I think that's the same with most interactions on the net.

There is an anonymity and I guess that naturally makes some seem a lot more confident. "

Its allowed. As long as it's not cat fishing lol x

By *nnocentimesMan
over a year ago

over there by that tree

"I'm a different version of me. On here I'm much more confident and more assertive with the things I say to relative strangers. In real life it takes me a while to get to the stage of feeling that comfortable with someone that I can express myself freely. "

I’m stealing this as it’s perfectly fitting -

over a year ago

I fully agree with your train of thought,

I think on here l'm the exact true persona of what l really am ,outside of here in real life it would take me ages to express the feelings ,wants ,needs ,desires of how I'd be or feel to anyone to the extent of the same time here ,and all in a good way, it's just what l'm saying is that on here l know a lady's ,wants ,needs and desires straight away from her profile and can go straight to talking about those here but in the real world it could take ages cause id be threading very carefully in case I'd offend her ,so l suppose to answer the OP's question i'd be the same item but with different wrapping paper.if that makes sense .

By *ickygirl41Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"

I'm less forgiving on here, self protection, tbh my demeanour fluctuates depending on multiple factors.

over a year ago

I’m pretty much the same on here as live. Perhaps I’m a bit louder and laugh more

over a year ago

I'm pretty much the same though I probably hold back a little on here

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

In real life I’m a single woman looking for couples, this profile hides my real identity from the regulars in my church choir

By *abasaurus RexMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Yep, this is a great description of me too.

If anything I’d say I am actually more the ‘real’ me here, and am more reserved in the flesh (at first).

Post new Message to Thread