Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Corona virus !

Jump to newest

By *attaya OP   Man
over a year ago

dudley

Has the risk of the corona virus stopped people meeing?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’m not sure at moment

By *estless nativeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

Nope, not a single person on here concerned by Covid-19

Im surprised there haven't been any other forum threads before this one

over a year ago

"Nope, not a single person on here concerned by Covid-19

Im surprised there haven't been any other forum threads before this one "

Ffs, can we stop with the corona virus talk?

over a year ago

If you have a read of the other threads that are running (you'll be spoilt for choice) then the answer is in some cases yes but in more cases no.

I'm guessing it'll swing the other way quite soon if things continue to escalate.

P

By *estless nativeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

Ffs, can we stop with the corona virus talk? "

But.....

But.....

But.....

Wake up peoples

By *he Little Fuck MachineMan
over a year ago

Co.Antrim

What is Corona Virus? Never heard of it!

By *itonmyfacebookMan
over a year ago

Burton on Trent

What's going to go out of the news first this or BREXIT?

over a year ago

Ffs, can we stop with the corona virus talk?

But.....

But.....

But.....

Wake up peoples "

But it makes me want to go to sleep now, each day another person dies a d everyone buys more toilet roll. Oh and pasta too

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"Has the risk of the corona virus stopped people meeing?"

Yeah now I’m only youing, meeing is soooo last week

By *ustme34Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"Has the risk of the corona virus stopped people meeing?"
what's this corona virus . I e not heard of this before

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

"Has the risk of the corona virus stopped people meeing?what's this corona virus . I e not heard of this before "

It's like Brexit ... gonna hang round for a while but won't be as bad as people think it's going to be and they'll realise how the blew things out of proportion

over a year ago

What's this virus you speak of? Not seen any threads on here about it?

By *rghYeTimbersMan
over a year ago

Ipswich

Just time to get into masked pvc / plastic kink. No contact play.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"Just time to get into masked pvc / plastic kink. No contact play. "

My gasmask is already on too

By *unloversCouple
over a year ago

rotherham

To be honest I can’t see why so many people are treating this as a joke

over a year ago

humour in trying times I guess , though the media has utterly blown it all out scale and triggered everyone up it seems ..

over a year ago

"To be honest I can’t see why so many people are treating this as a joke"

Me neither. That’s why I’ve stayed away from all the threads. I find it quite disturbing how people are reacting to it.

N x

By *unloversCouple
over a year ago

rotherham

Yea can understand the humour but I bet behind closed doors they are more worried than they make out

over a year ago

"To be honest I can’t see why so many people are treating this as a joke"

Neither do I.

I went to my local surgery today and the nurse told me from Monday on they're going to be closed because of the virus and they reckon everywhere will have to close for maybe a month.

over a year ago

"Yea can understand the humour but I bet behind closed doors they are more worried than they make out"

A million percent not worried even with asthma, I worked through the swine flu in the NHS so I'm qualified to say that, that was ridiculously over exaggerated, this is even worse

over a year ago

Yep...if it’s brought up in the first 30mins of chatting, i know we’re not meeting

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan
over a year ago

here

"To be honest I can’t see why so many people are treating this as a joke

Neither do I.

I went to my local surgery today and the nurse told me from Monday on they're going to be closed because of the virus and they reckon everywhere will have to close for maybe a month.

"

Total speculation and rumour that is not backed up and completely different to the information we are getting from the briefings from the real experts

Listen to what we are actually being told to do

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

Neither do I.

"

That's stupidity. The country has gone mad!

By *unloversCouple
over a year ago

rotherham

We are listening....it’s on the bloody telly 24/7

Lol

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan
over a year ago

here

"We are listening....it’s on the bloody telly 24/7

Lol"

Lol

over a year ago

"Yea can understand the humour but I bet behind closed doors they are more worried than they make out

A million percent not worried even with asthma, I worked through the swine flu in the NHS so I'm qualified to say that, that was ridiculously over exaggerated, this is even worse "

So the news reports about hospital beds in the corridors of hospitals in Italy are completely false?

Bearing in mind that Northern Italy is thought to be one of the most prepared areas in terms of hospitalization.

As you are from NHS can you tell us what capacity most hospitals are currently running at at this stage?

over a year ago

Neither do I.

That's stupidity. The country has gone mad!"

I wouldnt call it stupidity. More being careful of it spreading and becoming more of a problem.

They're closing Monday and only seeing people by appointments — no more walk ins. They don't want people congregating together.

By *ixen500Couple
over a year ago

some where near shropshire

"Has the risk of the corona virus stopped people meeing?what's this corona virus . I e not heard of this before

It's like Brexit ... gonna hang round for a while but won't be as bad as people think it's going to be and they'll realise how the blew things out of proportion "

Ohhh thanks dr or is its scientist ?????? It will get worse before it gets better.people still take risks and not do basic hygiene think of people who are vunerable. by not thinking. it is passed on touching that supermarket trolley the toilet door etc etc .then that elderly person or disabled child like mine touch that surface then touch their face ......and so the cycle goes on .alot of people have died think of them .their families.

Its not just the flu .its a flu like virus that is worse .a virus they dont know about . IS it worth it?? You wear a condom for safe sex!! So isnt it better to have basic hygiene etc and thinking more serious about this

By *essie.Woman
over a year ago

Serendipity

Neither do I.

That's stupidity. The country has gone mad!

I wouldnt call it stupidity. More being careful of it spreading and becoming more of a problem.

They're closing Monday and only seeing people by appointments — no more walk ins. They don't want people congregating together.

"

So the surgery isn’t actually closed.

over a year ago

"Yea can understand the humour but I bet behind closed doors they are more worried than they make out

A million percent not worried even with asthma, I worked through the swine flu in the NHS so I'm qualified to say that, that was ridiculously over exaggerated, this is even worse "

Swine flu is less lethal than feared, according to reports on the BBC News. The website quotes research led by Sir Liam Donaldson, the chief medical officer, which found that only 0.026% of those infected with swine flu have died.

https://www.nhs.uk/news/cancer/swine-flu-deaths-examined/

If swine flu killed 0.026% of those infected and COVID-19 kills 3.4% (according to WHO) then by my calculation there is a difference in the order of 130 times ...

over a year ago

"Has the risk of the corona virus stopped people meeing?what's this corona virus . I e not heard of this before

It's like Brexit ... gonna hang round for a while but won't be as bad as people think it's going to be and they'll realise how the blew things out of proportion

Ohhh thanks dr or is its scientist ?????? It will get worse before it gets better.people still take risks and not do basic hygiene think of people who are vunerable. by not thinking. it is passed on touching that supermarket trolley the toilet door etc etc .then that elderly person or disabled child like mine touch that surface then touch their face ......and so the cycle goes on .alot of people have died think of them .their families.

Its not just the flu .its a flu like virus that is worse .a virus they dont know about . IS it worth it?? You wear a condom for safe sex!! So isnt it better to have basic hygiene etc and thinking more serious about this"

Maybe it would make a good epitaph. They told me it wasn't as bad as I thought it was.

Post new Message to Thread