Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

IF we go into lockdown.....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does anyone want to arrange a cheeky/naughty against the rules meet. Be amazing if it’s a huge social that turns into a gangbang.

Side note.....This is just for fun, not to offend anyone. I am not planning on passing my germs onto any old and vulnerable people!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Does anyone want to arrange a cheeky/naughty against the rules meet. Be amazing if it’s a huge social that turns into a gangbang.

Side note.....This is just for fun, not to offend anyone. I am not planning on passing my germs onto any old and vulnerable people! "

I hope you're not referring to me.

over a year ago

"Does anyone want to arrange a cheeky/naughty against the rules meet. Be amazing if it’s a huge social that turns into a gangbang.

Side note.....This is just for fun, not to offend anyone. I am not planning on passing my germs onto any old and vulnerable people! "

it will never happen. Seriously

over a year ago

Side note.....This is just for fun, not to offend anyone. I am not planning on passing my germs onto any old and vulnerable people!

I hope you're not referring to me. "

Lol I just didn’t want anyone ranting at me about making jokes of coronavirus!!!

over a year ago

I’m up for it...i’ve got experience sneaking out of my bedroom to meet girls when I was younger!

By *abasaurus RexMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I’m in

over a year ago

Side note.....This is just for fun, not to offend anyone. I am not planning on passing my germs onto any old and vulnerable people! it will never happen. Seriously "

What the gangbang??? Shows you don’t know me.

over a year ago

"I’m up for it...i’ve got experience sneaking out of my bedroom to meet girls when I was younger! "

Perfect I could definitely do with some of your experience!

over a year ago

I’m in "

over a year ago

I’m to old sorry

over a year ago

Can we make it into a foam party but use anti bac handwash instead of the usual foam?

I like taking risks but I hate being ill

By *abasaurus RexMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I’m in "

Can’t promise I won’t spark everyone for being naughty though.

By *abasaurus RexMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"Can we make it into a foam party but use anti bac handwash instead of the usual foam?

I like taking risks but I hate being ill "

I’ll make sure to give you a thorough rub down with it. Can’t have you being ill! I’m just a gent like that.

over a year ago

"Can we make it into a foam party but use anti bac handwash instead of the usual foam?

I like taking risks but I hate being ill "

Great idea!!! Plus getting all wet and sticky is a bonus.

over a year ago

"I’m to old sorry "

Who says?! We are already breaking the rules here. X

over a year ago

This sounds a very naughty and fun idea

By *tticusukMan
over a year ago

Formby

*when!

Just a huge house full of swingers, just weeks and weeks of sex only stopped by a lack of lube and condoms!

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

Rules were made to be broken. Count us in

over a year ago

"*when!

Just a huge house full of swingers, just weeks and weeks of sex only stopped by a lack of lube and condoms!"

Good point never even though about that! New term to joining in; you have to bring as much protection and lube as possible, oh and maybe booze and snacks too.

Post new Message to Thread