Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Prince of Matchmaking 4

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Say your in and tell me a little about yourself and what you're looking for on.

Using scientific algorithms (my semi decent judgement) I will pair you with someone else on the thread

Go

Some new rules though since the last thread filled up so quick

1. Say a little about yourself and what you are looking for, if you don't I can't help you

2. I'll try my best to get to you, no need to keep reminding me you're in

3. No adverts by PM. It can get too busy

Good luck

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

So I’m in. Looking for a dirty fucker who is over 6’, hung like a horse, stamina to last all night and who will also feed me cake. Shouldn’t be too difficult

over a year ago

"So I’m in. Looking for a dirty fucker who is over 6’, hung like a horse, stamina to last all night and who will also feed me cake. Shouldn’t be too difficult "

I'll just copy this, the height is negotiable for me though, I'm a short arse anyway.

By *orthantsblueeyesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

I'm in as it's you

I think people know a lot about me already... My only requirements are ladies relatively local and patient

over a year ago

"So I’m in. Looking for a dirty fucker who is over 6’, hung like a horse, stamina to last all night and who will also feed me cake. Shouldn’t be too difficult

I'll just copy this, the height is negotiable for me though, I'm a short arse anyway. "

I like you

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

I'm in. I'm Chris, a 32yo physicist/engineer from brum. Currently looking for a female FWB, however I'd be okay with a meet. I'm pretty easy going and nice but I may be a little shy to begin with.

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

"So I’m in. Looking for a dirty fucker who is over 6’, hung like a horse, stamina to last all night and who will also feed me cake. Shouldn’t be too difficult

I'll just copy this, the height is negotiable for me though, I'm a short arse anyway.

I like you "

I like you both

By *tticusukMan
over a year ago

Formby

"Say your in and tell me a little about yourself and what you're looking for on.

Using scientific algorithms (my semi decent judgement) I will pair you with someone else on the thread

Go

1. Say a little about yourself and what you are looking for, if you don't I can't help you

Good luck"

Tall dark and handsome with an adequate appendage. Looking for someone to submit to my will and let me drill all 3 holes before taking a load on her face then letting me spoon it into her mouth. Obviously all will be filmed and added to my private 8mm collection.

over a year ago

Incandescent and _tticusuk are a perfect match

Get in touch with each other and let me know how it goes

By *ooskiMan
over a year ago

south coast

Height deprived, sporting new solar panel on top.....own teeth and poor soh....

Seeking the most incredible hot wife sort that is insatiable....

over a year ago

"Say your in and tell me a little about yourself and what you're looking for on.

Go

Good luck"

Looking for someone with a nice curvy body and a good pair, who likes to push her limits as far as she wants and either wants a regular or one off would be ok.

Me I'm 6,1 mixed race, good size, rugby player who loves to please

over a year ago

Go

Good luck

Looking for someone with a nice curvy body and a good pair, who likes to push her limits as far as she wants and either wants a regular or one off would be ok.

Me I'm 6,1 mixed race, good size, rugby player who loves to please "

If you dont mind the commute, Poppy Cox is yours for the taking

congratulations!

over a year ago

I'm 36 single dad just looking to gave some fun nothing serious as my children always come first I'm a gentle soul but can be rough when the mood takes and I make good cake

over a year ago

Need more women, this is now a sausage fest.

Is Lady Lick here? Shes usually a regular on these things

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

"Need more women, this is now a sausage fest.

Is Lady Lick here? Shes usually a regular on these things"

Fab? A sausage fest? Never!

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

Looking for a lady, who’s fun, filthy, and who wants decent conversation and loves a sense humour .. and likes a dad bod

over a year ago

"Looking for a lady, who’s fun, filthy, and who wants decent conversation and loves a sense humour .. and likes a dad bod "

The small image of your profile pic makes it look like you're wearing pull ups

over a year ago

"Looking for a lady, who’s fun, filthy, and who wants decent conversation and loves a sense humour .. and likes a dad bod

The small image of your profile pic makes it look like you're wearing pull ups"

I thought that too

over a year ago

Oh few more bits about me I'd rather give a lady a good time than a long time I wont go all night but you will need sleep once in done lol.

I'm 5.8 built like a brick shit house and hairy but I give warm hugs

over a year ago

I’m 36, 5 foot two and a half, size 4 feet, dark hair, big heart, full of love and care.

Would like a guy of a similar age who loves 80’s music and has good taste in films. Handsome and would like to only have sex with me and nobody else!

over a year ago

"I’m 36, 5 foot two and a half, size 4 feet, dark hair, big heart, full of love and care.

Would like a guy of a similar age who loves 80’s music and has good taste in films. Handsome and would like to only have sex with me and nobody else!"

I'm going to put a lot of thought into yours

over a year ago

"I’m 36, 5 foot two and a half, size 4 feet, dark hair, big heart, full of love and care.

Would like a guy of a similar age who loves 80’s music and has good taste in films. Handsome and would like to only have sex with me and nobody else!"

I.like 80s rock music does that count lol

over a year ago

I'm looking for a local-ish FWB for weekday daytime fun.

Ideally, though not essentially, submissive bi-curious or bi-sexual lady.

Not looking for a relationship though

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

"Looking for a lady, who’s fun, filthy, and who wants decent conversation and loves a sense humour .. and likes a dad bod

The small image of your profile pic makes it look like you're wearing pull ups"

Pissa, never looked at em like that .. trainer pants, I’ll take em off lol

over a year ago

Would like a guy of a similar age who loves 80’s music and has good taste in films. Handsome and would like to only have sex with me and nobody else!

I'm going to put a lot of thought into yours "

Thanks, look forward to my match, don’t worry if you can’t find anyone, that would be accurate!

over a year ago

A decent guy, who has a brain, sense of humor and is honest.

Can put up with me and my batshit crazy ways, preferably local ish. Taller than me and 34 or over. Not one that's fucking half the site

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

I.like 80s rock music does that count lol"

Foes this class as advertising?

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

You sound (and look) amazing Annie, I'm certain that you'll find a man your age, with great looks, a liking for 80s music and good films on here but... Wanting exclusivity, hmmmmm

over a year ago

I'm in, looking for someone local, big dick, tall, dark hair and handsome. Someone who can fuck me then fuck off

over a year ago

"A decent guy, who has a brain, sense of humor and is honest.

Can put up with me and my batshit crazy ways, preferably local ish. Taller than me and 34 or over. Not one that's fucking half the site"

Widowdad is all yours

over a year ago

Can put up with me and my batshit crazy ways, preferably local ish. Taller than me and 34 or over. Not one that's fucking half the site

Widowdad is all yours "

He's too far away!

over a year ago

"I'm in, looking for someone local, big dick, tall, dark hair and handsome. Someone who can fuck me then fuck off "

How local and how big?

100 miles and 6 inch ok? *crosses fingers*

over a year ago

Widowdad is all yours

He's too far away! "

Sorry, science!

over a year ago

You sound (and look) amazing Annie, I'm certain that you'll find a man your age, with great looks, a liking for 80s music and good films on here but... Wanting exclusivity, hmmmmm "

Don't roll your eyes or judge others preferences on my thread please

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I'm in, you're good at this.

I'm looking for a regular lover who is tall, fitish, able to accommodate and able to fuck me with his meaty meaty twice a month.

over a year ago

Widowdad is all yours

He's too far away!

Sorry, science!"

Well your science is broken, if WD and I were close enough to fuck each other, we would already be doing it

over a year ago

Widowdad is all yours

He's too far away!

Sorry, science!

Well your science is broken, if WD and I were close enough to fuck each other, we would already be doing it"

Dont ever talk about my scientific algorithms like that again!

over a year ago

If you're asking for yourself, I would say yes

over a year ago

"I'm in, you're good at this.

I'm looking for a regular lover who is tall, fitish, able to accommodate and able to fuck me with his meaty meaty twice a month."

There you are. Northantsblueeyes is perfect for you

over a year ago

Widowdad is all yours

He's too far away! "

I agree I'm to far away but if distance wasnt ever an issue I'd love to be matched with you sparkles x

over a year ago

I’m in, looking for a man that can make me laugh and not treat my kindness as weakness. Who has a tasty cock that can keep up with my stamina and high sex drive. I’m a busy lady so realistically only able to meet a couple of times a week.

over a year ago

Widowdad is all yours

He's too far away!

Sorry, science!

Well your science is broken, if WD and I were close enough to fuck each other, we would already be doing it

Dont ever talk about my scientific algorithms like that again!"

Think you should flush them down the toilet and try something else

over a year ago

Widowdad is all yours

He's too far away!

Sorry, science!

Well your science is broken, if WD and I were close enough to fuck each other, we would already be doing it"

I have to admit I think we would be

over a year ago

"I’m in, looking for a man that can make me laugh and not treat my kindness as weakness. Who has a tasty cock that can keep up with my stamina and high sex drive. I’m a busy lady so realistically only able to meet a couple of times a week. "

Drwhowhatwherewhy would be perfect, distance might be an issue, but lust finds a way

over a year ago

Ohhh also I’m very tall so probably best not a very short man, as they always have a complex! X

over a year ago

Widowdad is all yours

He's too far away!

I agree I'm to far away but if distance wasnt ever an issue I'd love to be matched with you sparkles x"

See my previous comment xx

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Cheeky, sarcastic, grumpy 40 something git who drinks way too much tea - Seeks someone funny who's also amazing in the kitchen.

over a year ago

Widowdad is all yours

He's too far away!

I agree I'm to far away but if distance wasnt ever an issue I'd love to be matched with you sparkles x

See my previous comment xx"

I did and happy that you would be fucking me if you could x

By *candiumWoman
over a year ago

oban

"I'm in. I'm Chris, a 32yo physicist/engineer from brum. Currently looking for a female FWB, however I'd be okay with a meet. I'm pretty easy going and nice but I may be a little shy to begin with."

Feck...Birmingham is a long way away...used to live there as well.

I'm looking for a 30-45. Tallish intelligent nerd into bad jokes and couches. Local would be much better.

over a year ago

"I'm looking for a local-ish FWB for weekday daytime fun.

Ideally, though not essentially, submissive bi-curious or bi-sexual lady.

Not looking for a relationship though

"

Oops, forgot to mention that I'm single, self-employed, 5'10, average build / slightly overweight, always horny, but only available during school hours. Face pics can be provided on request.

over a year ago

"Cheeky, sarcastic, grumpy 40 something git who drinks way too much tea - Seeks someone funny who's also amazing in the kitchen. "

You haven't said if you want a man or woman, so im pairing you with Tooski

over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"Cheeky, sarcastic, grumpy 40 something git who drinks way too much tea - Seeks a FEMALE who's funny & also amazing in the kitchen.

You haven't said if you want a man or woman, so im pairing you with Tooski"

Fixed it

over a year ago

Oh did I mention I'm an ex rugby player very muscular dispite the fact I have a bit of a belly and I can cook iron do house work and run my own business

over a year ago

"Cheeky, sarcastic, grumpy 40 something git who drinks way too much tea - Seeks a FEMALE who's funny & also amazing in the kitchen.

You haven't said if you want a man or woman, so im pairing you with Tooski

Fixed it "

Sorry, already set in stone

over a year ago

I’m in and I’m seeking a husband who has loo roll and pasta..thanks

over a year ago

"Oh did I mention I'm an ex rugby player very muscular dispite the fact I have a bit of a belly and I can cook iron do house work and run my own business "

You've been matched up. All other advertisements will be ignored

over a year ago

"I’m in and I’m seeking a husband who has loo roll and pasta..thanks "

Smoothdick has loads of both

over a year ago

"I’m in and I’m seeking a husband who has loo roll and pasta..thanks "

I got 40 loo rolls and 8 bags or penne pasta and 6 packs of spaghetti in my pantry

over a year ago

"I’m in and I’m seeking a husband who has loo roll and pasta..thanks

Smoothdick has loads of both "

Go get him for me then please

over a year ago

"Oh did I mention I'm an ex rugby player very muscular dispite the fact I have a bit of a belly and I can cook iron do house work and run my own business

You've been matched up. All other advertisements will be ignored"

Not by me they won’t!

over a year ago

"Oh did I mention I'm an ex rugby player very muscular dispite the fact I have a bit of a belly and I can cook iron do house work and run my own business

You've been matched up. All other advertisements will be ignored"

I'm very happy with my match also although she did site a major problem with our distance

over a year ago

I got 40 loo rolls and 8 bags or penne pasta and 6 packs of spaghetti in my pantry "

You’re already taken

over a year ago

I got 40 loo rolls and 8 bags or penne pasta and 6 packs of spaghetti in my pantry

You’re already taken "

Oh but as I told the prince I was rejected due to distance

over a year ago

You've been matched up. All other advertisements will be ignored

I'm very happy with my match also although she did site a major problem with our distance "

Sorry but this sounds like a you problem

over a year ago

I reject science utter poppycock

over a year ago

"I reject science utter poppycock "

Also a you problem

over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"I reject science utter poppycock "

Just be grateful you got matched with a female & not a guy

over a year ago

I'll just copy this, the height is negotiable for me though, I'm a short arse anyway. "

Hello!

38 year old...looking for a filthy mind and lots of banter. Someone who isn't afraid to laugh in and out the bedroom.....future Mrs Bants!

Nice tits and arse is a bonus. If you take it up the bum, theres a chance I'll want to marry you!

over a year ago

Oh I'm happy with my match sparkes is wonderful I'm just stateing that as this is a swingers site that maybe we should have more than one match

over a year ago

"Oh I'm happy with my match sparkes is wonderful I'm just stateing that as this is a swingers site that maybe we should have more than one match "

Then go start your own matchmaking thread and stop spamming mine

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

You sound (and look) amazing Annie, I'm certain that you'll find a man your age, with great looks, a liking for 80s music and good films on here but... Wanting exclusivity, hmmmmm

Don't roll your eyes or judge others preferences on my thread please"

Wasn't judging. I was just being doubtful about the possibilities of finding exclusivity on a swingers sight. Wasn't rolling my eyes either, in my head that was a doubtful looking emoji.. I'm 58 so not a ninja at graffics.

over a year ago

"Oh I'm happy with my match sparkes is wonderful I'm just stateing that as this is a swingers site that maybe we should have more than one match

Then go start your own matchmaking thread and stop spamming mine"

But you do such a good job lol

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

Go get him for me then please "

Not exactly loo rolls but I do have running water and a few old shirts

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

Go get him for me then please

Not exactly loo rolls but I do have running water and a few old shirts "

Oh and two packets of cornflakes, which if u close yr eyes and imagine yr eating pasta

By *orthantsblueeyesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

"I'm in, you're good at this.

I'm looking for a regular lover who is tall, fitish, able to accommodate and able to fuck me with his meaty meaty twice a month.

There you are. Northantsblueeyes is perfect for you "

If only I was a little bit taller and older

By *abasaurus RexMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

6’ 2, blonde, blue eyes. Friendly, sincere. Reserved until the flood gates holding back a world of filth are opened. A 3 on the 1-6 endowment scale, with as much girth as length.

Looking for a fwb that likes a laugh, doesn’t love themselves, is capable of intelligent conversation/depth of character. Classy on the streets, but filthy in the sheets. Usually go for short girls but I’m equal opportunities!

Oh and preferably thinks that having her hair tugged and her ass slapped is vanilla.

over a year ago

"6’ 2, blonde, blue eyes. Friendly, sincere. Reserved until the flood gates holding back a world of filth are opened. A 3 on the 1-6 endowment scale, with as much girth as length.

Looking for a fwb that likes a laugh, doesn’t love themselves, is capable of intelligent conversation/depth of character. Classy on the streets, but filthy in the sheets. Usually go for short girls but I’m equal opportunities!

Oh and preferably thinks that having her hair tugged and her ass slapped is vanilla.

"

How do you feel about being exclusive?

By *abasaurus RexMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"6’ 2, blonde, blue eyes. Friendly, sincere. Reserved until the flood gates holding back a world of filth are opened. A 3 on the 1-6 endowment scale, with as much girth as length.

How do you feel about being exclusive?"

It’s a cop out, but genuinely happy with either way.

over a year ago

How do you feel about being exclusive?

It’s a cop out, but genuinely happy with either way. "

If exclusive isn't a deal breaker, speak to Annie Wilkes

over a year ago

I'm in

I'm a bisexual woman looking for club meets (townhouse) with other single bi females. I'm also open to meeting couples with a bifem and a straight male.

And 2 straight men for an MFM would be nice.

Basically, I'm not into bi men, bareback and will only meet at townhouse =)

Work your magic

By *reya73Woman
over a year ago

Whitley Bay

I'm in .. looking for a slave to help clean up when there's no toilet roll left in the world

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I'm looking for a fwb who likes fat/stocky guys, gsoh, within 50ish miles of Hull. If she can suck a golf ball through a hosepipe then that's a bonus.

By *reya73Woman
over a year ago

Whitley Bay

We killed it Chunky

over a year ago

"We killed it Chunky "

No half....I never even got paired off with anyone!

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"We killed it Chunky "

Does that mean it's me & you then Freya?

over a year ago

Is it over? Pity,Im late

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Is it over? Pity,Im late"

I'm also late.

By *ucky88oMan
over a year ago

london

Never too late

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Op is sleeping.

over a year ago

Highly sexed filthy minded ..but funny and charming looking for someone who is kind intelligent sexy passionate caring with a passion for ironing and a filthy mind..clearly humour is important too. Oh and boobs and ass please

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Highly sexed filthy minded ..but funny and charming looking for someone who is kind intelligent sexy passionate caring with a passion for ironing and a filthy mind..clearly humour is important too. Oh and boobs and ass please "

I don't iron

over a year ago

"Highly sexed filthy minded ..but funny and charming looking for someone who is kind intelligent sexy passionate caring with a passion for ironing and a filthy mind..clearly humour is important too. Oh and boobs and ass please

I don't iron"

See my search continues!

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Highly sexed filthy minded ..but funny and charming looking for someone who is kind intelligent sexy passionate caring with a passion for ironing and a filthy mind..clearly humour is important too. Oh and boobs and ass please

I don't iron

See my search continues!"

I could try

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

Looking for someone who will pamper me for a change after a long week.

I live near Glasgow so may not be so easy to match.

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

When you wake Prince match me please x

over a year ago

"We killed it Chunky

No half....I never even got paired off with anyone! "

Same here

over a year ago

"When you wake Prince match me please x"

You can match with me

Thread closed!

By *candiumWoman
over a year ago

oban

"We killed it Chunky

No half....I never even got paired off with anyone!

Same here"

And me...

Post new Message to Thread