Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Anarchy

Jump to newest

By *nlyIfItsWorthIt OP   Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

Anyone else enjoying the world falling apart ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No

over a year ago

"Anyone else enjoying the world falling apart ?"

its not really falling apart

zero Anarchy

plenty food

over a year ago

Unite in kindness

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman
over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

Yes.

There's no bog roll at the corner shop, mwahaha.

over a year ago

I'm just looking forward to being like Will Smith in the film "I Am Legend"

over a year ago

It's not falling apart. Theres actually more good people than bad.

However the situation does highlight selfish acts of self preservation and stupidity by some people.

Its serious but will be dealt with.

Usually those that dream and fantasise of apocalyptic futuresfantasies couldn't last 24 hours without a smart phone let alone live off the land!!!

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

No. I’m finding it a bit much. It’s times like this I wish I had a boyfriend and/or that I was married to Bear Grylls.

over a year ago

Newcastle

"I'm just looking forward to being like Will Smith in the film "I Am Legend""

What, a terrible actor?

over a year ago

Don't get a dog

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Why would anyone "enjoy" the world falling apart??

over a year ago

Newcastle

" It's not falling apart. Theres actually more good people than bad.

However the situation does highlight selfish acts of self preservation and stupidity by some people.

Usually those that dream and fantasise of apocalyptic futuresfantasies couldn't last 24 hours without a smart phone let alone live off the land!!! "

By usually, are you referring to the military or just politicians?

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

This is because I just went to Home Bargains to get some squash and the car park was bedlam (it’s hardly ever busy Thursday daytime) and it was full of folk queuing up. It’s usually dead.

over a year ago

And all I keep thinking is I'm not gonna get my holiday in 2 weeks to Florida bastards

By *hrisUB3Man
over a year ago

Heathrow

It's great news for the climate change luvvies. Mass deaths, less travel, fewer flights, industries shutting down! Perhaps the planet will be saved after all!

over a year ago

Newcastle

"Why would anyone "enjoy" the world falling apart??"

Well anyone else connected to nature more than capitalism might. Anyone tired of being told what to do by the hypocrites that run the show. Anyone sick of dropping a bomb somewhere every 12 minutes to keep oil prices up. Anyone tired of feeling empty because gadgets and Facebook don't make up for lost time as a family.

The list goes on.

There's a reason suicide is significantly higher in societies that have too much.

A little Durkheim would go a long way right about now

over a year ago

Newcastle

"It's great news for the climate change luvvies. Mass deaths, less travel, fewer flights, industries shutting down! Perhaps the planet will be saved after all! "

Swinging is a bit further left than environmentalism

over a year ago

Usually those that dream and fantasise of apocalyptic futuresfantasies couldn't last 24 hours without a smart phone let alone live off the land!!!

"

Theres a massive infrastructure of government, emergency services,local authorities, health authority, military etc etc etc who are putting things in place.

Yes its serious, and yes there will be fatalities. If you think the world will be a scene from a Mad Max movie in 6 months time, then you're probably a fruit loop who wont live through such a scenario anyway.

I'll do you a deal...if I'm wrong, in 6 months time, post me your skid marked cream coloured, formerly white boxer shorts and I'll eat them live on the webcam in the chatroom.

over a year ago

Newcastle

Theres a massive infrastructure of government, emergency services,local authorities, health authority, military etc etc etc who are putting things in place.

Yes its serious, and yes there will be fatalities. If you think the world will be a scene from a Mad Max movie in 6 months time, then you're probably a fruit loop who wont live through such a scenario anyway.

I'll do you a deal...if I'm wrong, in 6 months time, post me your skid marked cream coloured, formerly white boxer shorts and I'll eat them live on the webcam in the chatroom. "

You are aware that I'm not referring to the current hype regarding covid-19 aren't you?

That's a tiny insignificant blip at most.

over a year ago

I'll do you a deal...if I'm wrong, in 6 months time, post me your skid marked cream coloured, formerly white boxer shorts and I'll eat them live on the webcam in the chatroom.

You are aware that I'm not referring to the current hype regarding covid-19 aren't you?

That's a tiny insignificant blip at most."

Perhaps you can elaborate? The world has been in conflict since the year dot. Your statements are a little ambiguous in my opinion.

Are you in any particular field that qualifies you to make such a statement or is this your personal theory?

over a year ago

I'll do you a deal...if I'm wrong, in 6 months time, post me your skid marked cream coloured, formerly white boxer shorts and I'll eat them live on the webcam in the chatroom. "

so if the world falls apart there will still be live cam, chatroom and fab

pmsl

over a year ago

Newcastle

Perhaps you can elaborate? The world has been in conflict since the year dot. Your statements are a little ambiguous in my opinion.

Are you in any particular field that qualifies you to make such a statement or is this your personal theory?"

Conflict - last time I checked sticks and stones were replaced with hypersonic missiles and nuclear warheads a little bit more recently than the year dot.

Please elaborate your thoughts on this specific part of your argument.

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

It's the end of the world as we know it

And I feel fine.

REM

over a year ago

Feels like the beginning of a movie!

over a year ago

Are you in any particular field that qualifies you to make such a statement or is this your personal theory?

Conflict - last time I checked sticks and stones were replaced with hypersonic missiles and nuclear warheads a little bit more recently than the year dot.

Please elaborate your thoughts on this specific part of your argument. "

I dont have an argument. I dont think your theory that the world is ending in an apocalyptic finale is valid. Certainly as you have nothing more than an opinion to back this up.

Remember to save those boxers though!!

over a year ago

Pretty civilised round these parts. I dont think Im even close to being able to loot a widescreen tv yet and raise it triumphantly aloft to camera as the world burns behind me. Dammit.

over a year ago

"No. I’m finding it a bit much. It’s times like this I wish I had a boyfriend and/or that I was married to Bear Grylls."

He'd have you wiping your arse with a hedgehog!

By *oneyjule65Couple
over a year ago

Halifax

"And all I keep thinking is I'm not gonna get my holiday in 2 weeks to Florida bastards "

Aw...sorry to hear this...

over a year ago

No, everyone has lost their minds. Although I already lost mine so have no idea what's going on anymore

By *ooskiMan
over a year ago

south coast

If this is how the world carrys on....could you imagine how it would be if ever we had a real event........?

over a year ago

Sorry to disappoint but we stil have loo roll, pasta and paracetamol in the shops. Granted the sanitizer is in a container ship on it's way from China......oh, wait..

By *etitesaraTV/TS
over a year ago

rochdale

What form of Anarchy?

(I once asked this question to a very young punk girl in a pub)

White Anarchy? Nice idea on paper but people aren't nice to each other.

Black Anarchy? How long can you fight everyone?

Green Anarchy? - "What's that?"

Well, it's a reversion to an agrarian society living in small self supporting communes.

"Oh that's the one I like"

Ok, which version would you like, Pol Pot's Year Zero policy or the Italian Fascist 3rd Position proffered by Roberto Fiore?

Her head went BOOOM!

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Anyone else enjoying the world falling apart ?"

No

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

I'd rather be dead

over a year ago

"No. I’m finding it a bit much. It’s times like this I wish I had a boyfriend and/or that I was married to Bear Grylls.

He'd have you wiping your arse with a hedgehog!"

The kinky bugger

By *ooskiMan
over a year ago

south coast

"I'm just looking forward to being like Will Smith in the film "I Am Legend"

I'd rather be dead"

No way......theres always survivers somewhere.....what an adventure

over a year ago

Zombies are coming

By *icplshropsCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

I'm only going to worry when I see the dolphins leaving in a spaceship saying 'so long and thanks for all the fish'

over a year ago

"I'm only going to worry when I see the dolphins leaving in a spaceship saying 'so long and thanks for all the fish' "

I'm heading for Brown Town

By *itonmyfacebookMan
over a year ago

Burton on Trent

Usually those that dream and fantasise of apocalyptic futuresfantasies couldn't last 24 hours without a smart phone let alone live off the land!!! "

More good would lead to more Anarchy.

Post new Message to Thread