Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Just a useful tip for everyone

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

If your at a party or in a pub or maybe on a train you could even be in on a very important meeting or maybe waiting to see the doctor

We’ve all been there and find there isn’t a spare chair

What I normally do in these situations is poke my finger up my arse and sit on my elbow

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he Little Fuck MachineMan
over a year ago

Co.Antrim

"If your at a party or in a pub or maybe on a train you could even be in on a very important meeting or maybe waiting to see the doctor

What I normally do in these situations is poke my finger up my arse and sit on my elbow "

What if you require a bed?

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

I would just lean against a wall and try to look cool. Granted that I'm not cool and I probably look like a twat but I feel cool

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"If your at a party or in a pub or maybe on a train you could even be in on a very important meeting or maybe waiting to see the doctor

What I normally do in these situations is poke my finger up my arse and sit on my elbow "

Your telling me you dont sit on someone's lap?

over a year ago

I'd sneeze and cough loudly, mention my recent holiday to Italy and China....then I'd choose from all the suddenly available seats.

over a year ago

"I'd sneeze and cough loudly, mention my recent holiday to Italy and China....then I'd choose from all the suddenly available seats."

Yea but my idea is more fun and believe me it normally clears the way for a chair

By *hloevtTV/TS
over a year ago

norwich

You could ask someone to turn the chair upside down , then you can fit 4 people on it x

over a year ago

I have images of this now

over a year ago

"You could ask someone to turn the chair upside down , then you can fit 4 people on it x "

Genius

over a year ago

What I normally do in these situations is poke my finger up my arse and sit on my elbow

I have images of this now "

You’ll all be doing it on the bus tomorrow

over a year ago

"I'd sneeze and cough loudly, mention my recent holiday to Italy and China....then I'd choose from all the suddenly available seats.

Yea but my idea is more fun and believe me it normally clears the way for a chair "

Are you wearing trouses and pants or have you gone out full birthday suit ?

over a year ago

"I'd sneeze and cough loudly, mention my recent holiday to Italy and China....then I'd choose from all the suddenly available seats.

Yea but my idea is more fun and believe me it normally clears the way for a chair

Are you wearing trouses and pants or have you gone out full birthday suit ?"

I’ll wear whatever you like honey

over a year ago

Are you wearing trouses and pants or have you gone out full birthday suit ?

I’ll wear whatever you like honey "

Oh my thank you

Post new Message to Thread