Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Nipple piercing - pain or pleasure?

Jump to newest

By *eachesAndCream99 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Outskirts of Cardiff just off the M4

We are both contemplating getting our nipples pierced. I understand that everyone’s pain thresholds are different and that people heal at varying rates. However, how painful did you find the piercing and how long did it take before they could be played with? We both love nipple play and I (Ma’am) particularly love to have them, sucked, kissed, played with and bitten... any advice would be appreciated

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I had mine numbed so getting it done was fine, it really struggled to heal though, it took well over a year and was too painful to touch for most of that time. Even after that it was particularly sensitive especially at certain times of the month.

I gave up and took it out eventually.

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

Following this thread. I did a thread on the exact same subject yesterday. I just can't make my mind up.

By *ommenhimCouple
over a year ago

wigan

"We are both contemplating getting our nipples pierced. I understand that everyone’s pain thresholds are different and that people heal at varying rates. However, how painful did you find the piercing and how long did it take before they could be played with? We both love nipple play and I (Ma’am) particularly love to have them, sucked, kissed, played with and bitten... any advice would be appreciated "

Both have both done I have quite a high pain threshold .... it hurt.... and more it’s the drag of cold steel through tough skin that’s a bit freaky, took a while to heal fully .... I’d have them done again tomorrow x Domme healed quicker and thought it wasn’t too painful... she doesn’t handle pain as well as I do generally.... hope that helps x

over a year ago

"I had mine numbed so getting it done was fine, it really struggled to heal though, it took well over a year and was too painful to touch for most of that time. Even after that it was particularly sensitive especially at certain times of the month.

I gave up and took it out eventually. "

I persevered and kept them in, had to get the bars changed a few times to bigger sizes, I've had both mines now for about 3 year's they look nice but I don't feel that they highten my sensitivity or anything but everyone is different

By *estivalMan
over a year ago

borehamwood

got one pierced had it about 15 years now.didnt hurt nowhere near as much as i thought it would.healed after a cpl of months and love having it played with.if you get it done listen to what they say about aftercare annd you should be fine.

By *ildatheart6969Couple
over a year ago

Cheltenham

One of the worst pains I've had. Used to have both nipples and Navel done.

Nipples being the worst

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

Hurt like HELL, and a few weeks to recover. Love them now

over a year ago

I've had mine done, by far the most painful piercing I have ever had.

By *eachesAndCream99 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Outskirts of Cardiff just off the M4

Thank you for all the responses, great to have the opinions of others to help with the decision. Xx

By *hedevilKTWoman
over a year ago

milton keynes

Hurt with clamp and piercing so only got one done

took while to heal properly but have to roll it often or can still get clungy years later

. Can hurt if caught but other than that after initial pain no more pain for me plus feels awesome to be played with

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"We are both contemplating getting our nipples pierced. I understand that everyone’s pain thresholds are different and that people heal at varying rates. However, how painful did you find the piercing and how long did it take before they could be played with? We both love nipple play and I (Ma’am) particularly love to have them, sucked, kissed, played with and bitten... any advice would be appreciated "

Mine is lush

Post new Message to Thread