Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dreams

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I just had an accidental nap which included a particularly dirty dream involving a fabber

It got me thinking if you could control your dreams as in the theme or people involved would you? If so tell me the premise and those involved please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

You can practice controlling your dreams

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nope...I like the randomness of them! Once I was being chased by 3 fat guys who were on my tail every corner I went around

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"You can practice controlling your dreams "

Like day dreaming but in your sleep?

I'm not sure if I would, I quite like the randomness of it. Eating jelly with Boris in my dead Granny's bathroom just isn't something my conscious mind would come up with.

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

"I just had an accidental nap which included a particularly dirty dream involving a fabber

It got me thinking if you could control your dreams as in the theme or people involved would you? If so tell me the premise and those involved please "

Thank you

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

"You can practice controlling your dreams

Like day dreaming but in your sleep?

I'm not sure if I would, I quite like the randomness of it. Eating jelly with Boris in my dead Granny's bathroom just isn't something my conscious mind would come up with. "

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

I rarely dream nut when I do I never remember them anyway

over a year ago

Mine are normally nightmares, some that wake me in the sweats and jumps.

I'd love to be able to control them, they'd defo have B in them. I reckon a fair few orgy dreams would be on the cards. At least then I'd know the people in them were good souls and not absolute wank stains.

P

over a year ago

"I just had an accidental nap which included a particularly dirty dream involving a fabber

It got me thinking if you could control your dreams as in the theme or people involved would you? If so tell me the premise and those involved please "

Was it me?! haha.

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

"Mine are normally nightmares, some that wake me in the sweats and jumps.

I'd love to be able to control them, they'd defo have B in them. I reckon a fair few orgy dreams would be on the cards. At least then I'd know the people in them were good souls and not absolute wank stains.

P"

I've not had a sex dream since I was 14, I feel like I'm missing out

By *abasaurus RexMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I had one last night involving a lady off fab actually!

I wouldn’t control them though even if I could. Love the randomness of it all.

over a year ago

"Mine are normally nightmares, some that wake me in the sweats and jumps.

P

I've not had a sex dream since I was 14, I feel like I'm missing out "

Snap. Mine are normally people drowning and me being unable to save them, people getting attacked and me being unable to save them. By people I mean B.

Me getting attacked by an invisible entity that only I can see, and people only believe me when they see the bruises and cuts appearing over my body, or me getting flung across a room.

There's a theme here.

I do have some really random ones too, the ones that wake me and I remember I tend to grab my phone and voice record what I remember before I go back to sleep.

P

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I do this before sleep anyway, love to fantasize about a sexual meet with a certain someone #he knows who he is

over a year ago

"You can practice controlling your dreams "

Not heard this before, dreams are our subconscious way of telling us about things going on in our waking lives. Not sure controlling them goes hand in hand with that

By *hloevtTV/TS
over a year ago

norwich

Did I look pretty in your dream OP?? XX

Post new Message to Thread