Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Go bi or stay straight

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Quite fluid when it comes to meets and have experience with guys and bi cpls. I wouldn't say I am bi as I don't fancy men just a good looking cock I dont mind... Bi can restrict my meets but what does anyone else think?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he Little Fuck MachineMan
over a year ago

Co.Antrim

Be true to yourself

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

Just do you buddy

By *tticusukMan
over a year ago

Formby

"Quite fluid when it comes to meets and have experience with guys and bi cpls. I wouldn't say I am bi as I don't fancy men just a good looking cock I dont mind... Bi can restrict my meets but what does anyone else think?"

If you’ve had cock surely that makes you Bi?

By *ntrepid ExplorersCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

You are entirely too gay.

(hilariously relevant Archer quote...)

By *ntrepid ExplorersCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Just do you buddy "

I think he's trying to do other people, kinda the whole point of being here isn't it?

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

"You are entirely too gay.

(hilariously relevant Archer quote...)"

Fucking love archer

By *uke OzadeMan
over a year ago

Ho Chi Minge City

Follow your heart OP

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

"Just do you buddy

I think he's trying to do other people, kinda the whole point of being here isn't it?"

You know what I meant

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Changing a plug don't make you an electrician..

Fitting a spark plug don't make you a mechanic..

Me wearing a dress dont make me a real woman..

Labels for the sake of labels..

Be kind to your cock and love other cocks too

over a year ago

"Changing a plug don't make you an electrician..

Fitting a spark plug don't make you a mechanic..

Me wearing a dress dont make me a real woman..

Labels for the sake of labels..

Be kind to your cock and love other cocks too"

Don't listen to this one, you're bi

over a year ago

Dont matter what you decide to "label" yourself as. Your you and no "label" will make you any different.

If no one can accept that and if they dont want a bi guy then that's their problem, all you have to worry about is making sure you do what's right for you

over a year ago

'Oh my god whzt if I am gay for Tolken?" Another Archer quote haha. What Im saying I do it when in a mmf not an mm but I lnow it restricts my meets and Im here to have as much fun as possible with the right peeps. Here for a good time not a long one!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/03/20 15:33:33]

over a year ago

"'Oh my god whzt if I am gay for Tolken?" Another Archer quote haha. What Im saying I do it when in a mmf not an mm but I lnow it restricts my meets and Im here to have as much fun as possible with the right peeps. Here for a good time not a long one!"

Most openly bi people tend to be wary of meeting guys who identify as straight. But it’s clear you’re interested in trying to maximise your options on here. I’ve actually found I’ve had more success in attracting people I really like who actually want to meet me, than I did when I identified as straight.

over a year ago

I hear what youre all saying, still unsure why some straight cpls think if a guy is bi it automatically means he cant keep his hands to himself.. obviously not the case... and there are some fantastic cpls on here

over a year ago

The world's full of labels as it is and as a Gay man I'm obviously labelled Gay, but I've met Bi men/curious and as long as your both happy and it's mutual don't worry about it and have fun

over a year ago

You're definitely not straight

over a year ago

It will certainly open up new avenues for you, however it will also close others down sharpish as there are a lot of couples that will not meet a bi guy. Quite a few posts about it, but the general feeling was that bi guys have a higher risk of catching something than straight guys.

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

"'Oh my god whzt if I am gay for Tolken?" Another Archer quote haha. What Im saying I do it when in a mmf not an mm but I lnow it restricts my meets and Im here to have as much fun as possible with the right peeps. Here for a good time not a long one!

Most openly bi people tend to be wary of meeting guys who identify as straight. But it’s clear you’re interested in trying to maximise your options on here. I’ve actually found I’ve had more success in attracting people I really like who actually want to meet me, than I did when I identified as straight. "

This I don't like meeting straight guys who are wanting to 'experiment' with their sexuality.

As much as I don't like labels myself, I prefer someone who's experienced and comfortable in themselves and their attractions.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Sexuality and gender are too complex to get people squashed in to a small number of labels.

Most people away from fab don't understand this complexity, many here do. It rests with you op to determine how you configure Fabs limited options or veer more towards aiming to meet more people with greater understanding of what it means to be human and are open to your unique interests.

over a year ago

"You're definitely not straight "

This, if you like dick then you're definitely bi.

As to whether it will limit your meets to be open about it, I suppose the answer is yes and no. It's bound to attract some but will likely put off others.

Post new Message to Thread