Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

One liners and dick pic's

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Having never sent a dick pic or just a one lined message or even a copy and paste message and still not had any luck with getting a date/meet. Maybe a change of strategy is called for....

I'm thinking cock out over sink with washing up in, combined with a " fancy a drilling babe ? " message ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

Put it this way. We received a dick pic last night with a message I'm struggling to find a description for. He got an instant block. That's a real rarity from us.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Having never sent a dick pic or just a one lined message or even a copy and paste message and still not had any luck with getting a date/meet. Maybe a change of strategy is called for....

I'm thinking cock out over sink with washing up in, combined with a " fancy a drilling babe ? " message ? "

Poetry. I might nick that one and give it a try too.

over a year ago

I have a picture on my profile of me holding a drill maybe I should attach it to messages and say fancy a drilling think it might work op lol

over a year ago

"Having never sent a dick pic or just a one lined message or even a copy and paste message and still not had any luck with getting a date/meet. Maybe a change of strategy is called for....

I'm thinking cock out over sink with washing up in, combined with a " fancy a drilling babe ? " message ?

Poetry. I might nick that one and give it a try too."

Help yourself.. I hope you are knee deep by tea time.

over a year ago

"I have a picture on my profile of me holding a drill maybe I should attach it to messages and say fancy a drilling think it might work op lol"

There's not a chance it wouldn't work...handyman and wordsmith all in one go...the ladies will be lubeing themselves up as they beat a path to your door.

over a year ago

"Put it this way. We received a dick pic last night with a message I'm struggling to find a description for. He got an instant block. That's a real rarity from us. "

I quest you weren't impressed...what kind of message warrants a reply ?

over a year ago

"I have a picture on my profile of me holding a drill maybe I should attach it to messages and say fancy a drilling think it might work op lol

There's not a chance it wouldn't work...handyman and wordsmith all in one go...the ladies will be lubeing themselves up as they beat a path to your door. "

I'm so sexy they dont need lube hahahah

over a year ago

"I have a picture on my profile of me holding a drill maybe I should attach it to messages and say fancy a drilling think it might work op lol

There's not a chance it wouldn't work...handyman and wordsmith all in one go...the ladies will be lubeing themselves up as they beat a path to your door.

I'm so sexy they dont need lube hahahah"

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

That would make me laugh

over a year ago

"That would make me laugh "

Is this an invite to send pics ?

over a year ago

"That would make me laugh "
what one?

By *ndy64hMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

I once had someone tell me to go fuck myself, so sent them a picture of me doing so, they blocked me lol.

Post new Message to Thread