Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Yesterday was bad

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Yesterday was bad we had a status shuffle game going in and my inbox got flooded with lots of one liners and dick pics is this what you ladies get 24/7 lol .

Did anyone else play yesterday and get a similar outcome?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

No I was too busy wanking at work whilst worrying about Coronavirus and a national shortage of bog roll.

over a year ago

So not using tissue to clean up then lol

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

"Yesterday was bad we had a status shuffle game going in and my inbox got flooded with lots of one liners and dick pics is this what you ladies get 24/7 lol .

Did anyone else play yesterday and get a similar outcome?"

Nope, my pairing was straight forward. We gave our desired statuses and nothing happened after that.

By *orthantsblueeyesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

I didn't get any messages from mine

over a year ago

"Yesterday was bad we had a status shuffle game going in and my inbox got flooded with lots of one liners and dick pics is this what you ladies get 24/7 lol .

Nope, my pairing was straight forward. We gave our desired statuses and nothing happened after that."

Lucky for you while it's nice to get so many fabs across my pictures my inbox got more messages than I've had in a long time woke up this morning to 33 unread messages 80% from guys with dick pics and one liners

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

Nope, my pairing was straight forward. We gave our desired statuses and nothing happened after that.

Lucky for you while it's nice to get so many fabs across my pictures my inbox got more messages than I've had in a long time woke up this morning to 33 unread messages 80% from guys with dick pics and one liners "

My heart bleeds for you

I waited all night for a single reply which didnt come until after I went to sleep lol.

over a year ago

Lucky for you while it's nice to get so many fabs across my pictures my inbox got more messages than I've had in a long time woke up this morning to 33 unread messages 80% from guys with dick pics and one liners

My heart bleeds for you

I waited all night for a single reply which didnt come until after I went to sleep lol."

I guess it's my animal magnetism I must be a hot prospect to the guys in here lol

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

My heart bleeds for you

I waited all night for a single reply which didnt come until after I went to sleep lol.

I guess it's my animal magnetism I must be a hot prospect to the guys in here lol"

Not with me buddy, I hope that doesnt upset you

By *ylvie 888Woman
over a year ago

Cleethorpes

Did anyone else play yesterday and get a similar outcome?"

I didnt play because if I had my phone would have spontaneously combusted. I get numerous dick pics and one liners daily and it is tiring. If I had played the flood gates would have opened. I cant even put a status without getting loads of comments about it. So that is my choice because this site is for all, isnt it.

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

I didnt play because if I had my phone would have spontaneously combusted. I get numerous dick pics and one liners daily and it is tiring. If I had played the flood gates would have opened. I cant even put a status without getting loads of comments about it. So that is my choice because this site is for all, isnt it. "

Your feet must be tired because you've been running through my mind all day

over a year ago

Well I was asked to put my status as

I'm thinking of trying my first cock to seeing i like it. Can anyone help me tonight.

And that got a fair bit of interest

over a year ago

I didnt play because if I had my phone would have spontaneously combusted. I get numerous dick pics and one liners daily and it is tiring. If I had played the flood gates would have opened. I cant even put a status without getting loads of comments about it. So that is my choice because this site is for all, isnt it.

Your feet must be tired because you've been running through my mind all day "

It's not easy being cheesy

Is it lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I only had the one message. Some of the statuses had me in stitches though. I was particularly proud of the one I gave Sparkles007, though I see she’s hidden her profile now.

over a year ago

Poor sparkles it was her that dared me to jump in on the game called me a chicken for not doing it sooner. But you gotta love sparkles she's one if the good ones on here

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

Your feet must be tired because you've been running through my mind all day

It's not easy being cheesy

Is it lol"

Nope, that's why I rarely am

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

"Poor sparkles it was her that dared me to jump in on the game called me a chicken for not doing it sooner. But you gotta love sparkles she's one if the good ones on here "

You shouldn't do something because somebody else told you to. Would you play on the railway if Sparkles told you to as well?

By *otsossieMan
over a year ago

Chesterfield

"No I was too busy wanking at work whilst worrying about Coronavirus and a national shortage of bog roll."

This

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Poor sparkles it was her that dared me to jump in on the game called me a chicken for not doing it sooner. But you gotta love sparkles she's one if the good ones on here

You shouldn't do something because somebody else told you to. Would you play on the railway if Sparkles told you to as well? "

With her body, yes

over a year ago

"Poor sparkles it was her that dared me to jump in on the game called me a chicken for not doing it sooner. But you gotta love sparkles she's one if the good ones on here

You shouldn't do something because somebody else told you to. Would you play on the railway if Sparkles told you to as well? "

Yes

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

You shouldn't do something because somebody else told you to. Would you play on the railway if Sparkles told you to as well?

Yes "

Yeah and me, sparkles is smoking'!

over a year ago

Yes

Yeah and me, sparkles is smoking'! "

For me it's more the fact she is a lovely person yes she is stunning but more so she is kind funny and great company

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Ohh that status ain’t surprised

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

Yes

Yeah and me, sparkles is smoking'!

For me it's more the fact she is a lovely person yes she is stunning but more so she is kind funny and great company "

I can't say I've had much interaction with her to be honest and can only go by what I already know. Hopefully that might change but we shall have to see

over a year ago

"Ohh that status ain’t surprised "

Tell me about it I've taken it down but still getting a few coming in

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

The status swap games used to only last for an hour - How long did you have yours set for?

over a year ago

"The status swap games used to only last for an hour - How long did you have yours set for? "
just an hour that one the other wasnt so bad was saying I wanted to be veeted so I left that one over night as I came off fab before tanking it down lol

Post new Message to Thread