Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Heath minister has the virus

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We could lose a lot of mps and lords if the virus sweeps through Westminster.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Gutted

By *obyn GravesTV/TS
over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

So the virus does have a plus side then..

over a year ago

Talking about Boris going into isolation.....I thought he had been since being elected...

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Bet control measures speed up now its affecting the MPs

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

"We could lose a lot of mps "

Depending on your point of view that could be a good thing though...

over a year ago

"We could lose a lot of mps

Depending on your point of view that could be a good thing though... "

That's part of the problem with this country at the mo, no matter what colour your shirt, we shouldn't be wishing bad fortune on anybody. Seems we have all been divided without the ability to calm out wrongs on our own side, just jeering at the other.

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

That's part of the problem with this country at the mo, no matter what colour your shirt, we shouldn't be wishing bad fortune on anybody. Seems we have all been divided without the ability to calm out wrongs on our own side, just jeering at the other."

over a year ago

"So the virus does have a plus side then.. "

My first thought too

over a year ago

My dad came up with a solution yesterday. Hire the Diamond Princess, anchor it in the middle of the North sea and stick all the MP's on it for 21 days

over a year ago

Will someone please tell alanis morissette that this is infact ironic, everything she says is ironic are just inconveniences or sods law.

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

That's part of the problem with this country at the mo, no matter what colour your shirt, we shouldn't be wishing bad fortune on anybody. Seems we have all been divided without the ability to calm out wrongs on our own side, just jeering at the other."

I never sed I wish ill health on anyone. I just mentioned that if we was to loose a couple of mp,s then depending on your point of view it may be a good thing.

over a year ago

this.

I'm not aware of Fab running anything in the country other than hot air production?

over a year ago

Bet they get full pay

over a year ago

That's part of the problem with this country at the mo, no matter what colour your shirt, we shouldn't be wishing bad fortune on anybody. Seems we have all been divided without the ability to calm out wrongs on our own side, just jeering at the other.

I never sed I wish ill health on anyone. I just mentioned that if we was to loose a couple of mp,s then depending on your point of view it may be a good thing."

Come on seaside, you're one of the good guys and we know it was an off the cuff remark with humour. I'm confident you dont really want to lose anyone to the virus really.

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

I never sed I wish ill health on anyone. I just mentioned that if we was to loose a couple of mp,s then depending on your point of view it may be a good thing.

Come on seaside, you're one of the good guys and we know it was an off the cuff remark with humour. I'm confident you dont really want to lose anyone to the virus really."

By *ylvie 888Woman
over a year ago

Cleethorpes

"Will someone please tell alanis morissette that this is infact ironic, everything she says is ironic are just inconveniences or sods law. "

True! X

over a year ago

How long will it be before we are all having to cancel our holidays this year. Medical experts reckon England will be as bad as Italy in the next few weeks so any trips abroad this year aren’t looking good at all

over a year ago

"So the virus does have a plus side then..

My first thought too "

If the two of you think that's funny, you should see the Italy lol thread.

over a year ago

I've just text messaged Jim's mum. I suggested she wears gloves while reading her Nadine Dorries book. It's not that funny, but my mum's easily entertained, she reads Nadine Dorries' novels.

By *etitesaraTV/TS
over a year ago

rochdale

"We could lose a lot of mps and lords if the virus sweeps through Westminster.

"

Hope everyone recovers well.

However, if this virus incapacitates most of the Govt then with a bit of luck the only people left to steer us through this crisis will be the ones with actual competence, because this current govt doesn't appear to have one single competent person holding a brief.

By *etitesaraTV/TS
over a year ago

rochdale

"How long will it be before we are all having to cancel our holidays this year. Medical experts reckon England will be as bad as Italy in the next few weeks so any trips abroad this year aren’t looking good at all "

Already done it.

Was due to fly to Rome yesterday, flight cancelled 9hrs before take off.

We'd been arguing with the company for a week but they weren't budging til the ban came down.

over a year ago

So how are they diagnosing these people? How do they know its not a cold or just influenza? How do they know its specifically Coronavirus? They don't read below.

From the NHS website below :

Symptoms of coronavirus

The symptoms of coronavirus are:

a cough

a high temperature

shortness of breath

But these symptoms do not necessarily mean you have the illness.

The symptoms are similar to other illnesses that are much more common, such as cold and flu.

over a year ago

I have also done a thread about it in the politics section, boris have also got the virus from her and, the whole parliament could be under lockdown lol.

By *2and3quartersWoman
over a year ago

Bumbletown

Oh the irony She's obviously not been washing her hands as instructed

By *nlyIfItsWorthItMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

Hopefully she went round Westminster licking all the door handles this week

By *nlyIfItsWorthItMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

She should lick Ms Patel on the face

over a year ago

what is the age of the average MP?

over a year ago

I hope that they make a full recovery.

I also understand that once they have, we can rip the shit out of the situation without mercy, but for now, not so much x

over a year ago

"So how are they diagnosing these people? How do they know its not a cold or just influenza? How do they know its specifically Coronavirus? They don't read below.

From the NHS website below :

Symptoms of coronavirus

The symptoms of coronavirus are:

a cough

a high temperature

shortness of breath

But these symptoms do not necessarily mean you have the illness.

The symptoms are similar to other illnesses that are much more common, such as cold and flu."

The stats can’t be right. 111 aren’t interested unless you’ve been out of the country or definitely been in direct contact with someone who has it. I’ve got a horrendous cough and a temp and headache. Feel totally crap. I rang anyway to see what they said but they won’t do anything unless you’ve been away.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

so a health minister didn't follow the governments own advice!!!

you wouldn't think anyone would be that stupid... but then again its nadine norries!!!

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

You couldn’t make this up sometimes.

At least we have something in common with Iran.

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

In principle we would agree with you. However, if it can reach the House of Commons then we wouldn't be in the least upset if it reaches the Oval Office.

over a year ago

In principle we would agree with you. However, if it can reach the House of Commons then we wouldn't be in the least upset if it reaches the Oval Office. "

I get what you are saying. Thing is, we are supposed to be better than that. Race to the bottom otherwise

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

In principle we would agree with you. However, if it can reach the House of Commons then we wouldn't be in the least upset if it reaches the Oval Office.

I get what you are saying. Thing is, we are supposed to be better than that. Race to the bottom otherwise"

I

Agreed. Also I don't think the consequences of world leaders and their deputies being out of action all at the same time are something I want to contemplate. Love it or hate it effective government is necessary especially at a time like this.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Ive just returned to the UK and thinking of getting out fairly quickly.

over a year ago

"Ive just returned to the UK and thinking of getting out fairly quickly. "

Where from??

Post new Message to Thread