Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Barbados

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Going on Saturday for a week.Looks quite tame and wondered if there were any bars or clubs for swingers.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Quite few bit you need to entrance in the bar with your left foot to let them know you are one of them.

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"Quite few bit you need to entrance in the bar with your left foot to let them know you are one of them. "

Actually it's left leg in, left leg out and shake it all about

over a year ago

"Quite few bit you need to entrance in the bar with your left foot to let them know you are one of them.

Actually it's left leg in, left leg out and shake it all about "

That’s the pokey pokey

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"Quite few bit you need to entrance in the bar with your left foot to let them know you are one of them.

Actually it's left leg in, left leg out and shake it all about

That’s the pokey pokey"

And that, is what it's all about

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

None that I know of. It’s a lovely island though and the people are great. Enjoy what the island offers - Oistins for a fun Friday night. Drive up the west coast from Bridgetown, the wilder east coast also.

I went to the races in Bridgetown, just as we were close it poured down, with others we took shelter in an derelict building. The most disgusting sight behind a low wall. In one corner, hundreds of used condoms and old wipes / tissues, in the other corner was piles and piles of shit and more tissues. It can’t be unseen, it’s etched in my mind.

over a year ago

Been a few times and got plenty bbc for wife,even just asked taxi driver if he fancied fun and he did

Post new Message to Thread