FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Men (privately) talk about their conquests...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

women openly humiliate their rejects.

Which displays the larger ego?

Discuss.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Conquests and Rejects...new club night?

By *urtyGentMan
over a year ago

eastleigh

Sweeping generalisations are always a great way to get the attention you crave OP. Sexist ones are often the most controversial.

Predict this will get to 176

By *nvisible_beardMan
over a year ago

near newbridge, wales

Neither

Am I an alien?

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"Conquests and Rejects...new club night? "

Ha ha

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

William the conqueror never boasted about it

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"William the conqueror never boasted about it"

But it was one in the eye for poor Harold

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

"William the conqueror never boasted about it

But it was one in the eye for poor Harold "

I spy with my little eye, something beginning with A

over a year ago

"Sweeping generalisations are always a great way to get the attention you crave OP. Sexist ones are often the most controversial.

Predict this will get to 176 "

Grow up kiddo it's not everyone's intention to be famous on here.

over a year ago

This discussion is intended to explore ideas of 'percieved power' and where, how and even if it is right to use it.

Also if it is really power at all?

Bye for now.

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

I spy with my little eye, something beginning with A "

over a year ago

I spy with my little eye, something beginning with A

"

Don't let others think I may be onto something!

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I can't say I've ever publicly humiliated anyone. I have, however, been humiliated.

over a year ago

"I can't say I've ever publicly humiliated anyone. I have, however, been humiliated."
If you can express in some form (if not embarrassing) how this humiliation took place and by whom.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I can't say I've ever publicly humiliated anyone. I have, however, been humiliated.If you can express in some form (if not embarrassing) how this humiliation took place and by whom."

Good grief I'd rather not. Only ever men in a sexual sense

over a year ago

Men openly talk about their conquests when they are punching, women humiliate theirs when they are scorned.

over a year ago

"I can't say I've ever publicly humiliated anyone. I have, however, been humiliated.If you can express in some form (if not embarrassing) how this humiliation took place and by whom.

Good grief I'd rather not. Only ever men in a sexual sense "

Did you perceive the humiliation to be personal or potentially spread abroad. I understand they can both hurt.

over a year ago

"Men openly talk about their conquests when they are punching, women humiliate theirs when they are scorned."
What do you mean in the first part of that sentence? Do you mean men talk more about fighting?

By *orraine999Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere

"Conquests and Rejects...new club night? "

This made me laugh.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I can't say I've ever publicly humiliated anyone. I have, however, been humiliated.If you can express in some form (if not embarrassing) how this humiliation took place and by whom.

Good grief I'd rather not. Only ever men in a sexual sense Did you perceive the humiliation to be personal or potentially spread abroad. I understand they can both hurt."

Spread around.

over a year ago

"Men openly talk about their conquests when they are punching, women humiliate theirs when they are scorned."
Do you think women generally (not all women) tend to make more of a public example of a man when rejecting his approach?

over a year ago

Good grief I'd rather not. Only ever men in a sexual sense Did you perceive the humiliation to be personal or potentially spread abroad. I understand they can both hurt.

Spread around."

That's not nice!

By *mberWoman
over a year ago

Preston

What have I done?

Publicly humiliated someone?

That's really not how I roll at all. Quite the opposite really.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Good grief I'd rather not. Only ever men in a sexual sense Did you perceive the humiliation to be personal or potentially spread abroad. I understand they can both hurt.

Spread around.That's not nice!"

No. Indeed not. It was deeply bloody hurtful. Fortunately years ago.

over a year ago

Spread around.That's not nice!

No. Indeed not. It was deeply bloody hurtful. Fortunately years ago."

He's an asshole!

over a year ago

"What have I done?

That's really not how I roll at all. Quite the opposite really."

Excellent!

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

No. Indeed not. It was deeply bloody hurtful. Fortunately years ago.He's an asshole!"

Yes. And it was a man publicly humiliating a woman who dared to find him attractive.

Something I've never ever done to anyone. Both as a woman but also as a decent person.

By *rumguy1980Man
over a year ago

stechford

A gentleman never tells about his conquests or a such,a gentleman always respectable and discrete well mannered never boasts or brags at all

over a year ago

"What have I done?

That's really not how I roll at all. Quite the opposite really."

In your opinion do you find it's a done thing for people to be taught how to deal with a reasonable approach and to let the other down gently. Is it a thing mothers might discuss with their daughters. I'm not being sexist, but I want to know from your experience.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"What have I done?

That's really not how I roll at all. Quite the opposite really.In your opinion do you find it's a done thing for people to be taught how to deal with a reasonable approach and to let the other down gently. Is it a thing mothers might discuss with their daughters. I'm not being sexist, but I want to know from your experience."

Why do you assume that this is gendered?

over a year ago

"A gentleman never tells about his conquests or a such,a gentleman always respectable and discrete well mannered never boasts or brags at all "
...with age comes wisdom, but most males have shared a story or two for whatever reason. Sometimes if only to let a seeming braggart know he's not the only one who is enjoying himself!

over a year ago

"What have I done?

That's really not how I roll at all. Quite the opposite really.In your opinion do you find it's a done thing for people to be taught how to deal with a reasonable approach and to let the other down gently. Is it a thing mothers might discuss with their daughters. I'm not being sexist, but I want to know from your experience.

Why do you assume that this is gendered?"

It need not be, gendered here.

By *orraine999Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere

I've never publically humiliated anyone. However, I have had someone on Fab try and humiliate me publically.

over a year ago

No. Indeed not. It was deeply bloody hurtful. Fortunately years ago.He's an asshole!

Yes. And it was a man publicly humiliating a woman who dared to find him attractive.

Something I've never ever done to anyone. Both as a woman but also as a decent person."

I appreciate decency such as yours.

By *rumguy1980Man
over a year ago

stechford

"A gentleman never tells about his conquests or a such,a gentleman always respectable and discrete well mannered never boasts or brags at all ...with age comes wisdom, but most males have shared a story or two for whatever reason. Sometimes if only to let a seeming braggart know he's not the only one who is enjoying himself!"

people mature like fine wine while others a can of white lightening for bragging

over a year ago

"I've never publically humiliated anyone. However, I have had someone on Fab try and humiliate me publically."
Well if this thread can make ANYONE think twice about doing such a thing-job done.

By *orraine999Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere

"I've never publically humiliated anyone. However, I have had someone on Fab try and humiliate me publically.Well if this thread can make ANYONE think twice about doing such a thing-job done."

I agree. We're all adults.

By *mberWoman
over a year ago

Preston

"What have I done?

That's really not how I roll at all. Quite the opposite really.In your opinion do you find it's a done thing for people to be taught how to deal with a reasonable approach and to let the other down gently. Is it a thing mothers might discuss with their daughters. I'm not being sexist, but I want to know from your experience."

I was always brought up to treat all people with respect regardless of their gender or the interaction I'm having with them so I am always be polite. To the point of it working to my detriment on a couple of occasions. If someone started to harass me I would now be now vociferous but I think that comes with age and experience.

However I have witnessed people of both genders being humiliating/ed in this situation.

I am the one who danced with the guy in a night club who came up to me and said "Hi I'm John, this is my carer Steve".

Why not say 'my mate Steve?' He had moderate learning difficulties and nobody would dance with him. But I did and he had fun and went home happy. Life is about sharing experiences and if I can make someone smile with my shit butt wiggling then I'll damn well do it.

over a year ago

"What have I done?

That's really not how I roll at all. Quite the opposite really.In your opinion do you find it's a done thing for people to be taught how to deal with a reasonable approach and to let the other down gently. Is it a thing mothers might discuss with their daughters. I'm not being sexist, but I want to know from your experience.

Why do you assume that this is gendered?"

Maybe a better answer would be in all my experience of seeing male/female interactions I have never seen a male publicly embarrass a female who has approach him. Maybe some have and I didn't discern it?

Yet I have seen the opposite many times and expressed vocallyin everyday life and on social nights out. So coming from my frame of reference (it was generally male/female) It could also be a cultural thing.

over a year ago

"What have I done?

Why do you assume that this is gendered? Maybe a better answer would be in all my experience of seeing male/female interactions I have never seen a male publicly embarrass a female who has approach him. Maybe some have and I didn't discern it?

Yet I have seen the opposite many times and expressed vocallyin everyday life and on social nights out. So coming from my frame of reference (it was generally male/female) It could also be a cultural thing."

..has approached etc

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"women openly humiliate their rejects.

Discuss.

"

I resent this..I would never humiliate anyone!

By *mberWoman
over a year ago

Preston

"I've never publically humiliated anyone. However, I have had someone on Fab try and humiliate me publically."

Same actually. We met and didn't take it any further and he had a public dig at me on a forum thread. He didn't name me and I didn't bite but I know it was aimed at me from what he'd written.

over a year ago

"What have I done?

I was always brought up to treat all people with respect regardless of their gender or the interaction I'm having with them so I am always be polite. To the point of it working to my detriment on a couple of occasions. If someone started to harass me I would now be now vociferous but I think that comes with age and experience.

However I have witnessed people of both genders being humiliating/ed in this situation.

I am the one who danced with the guy in a night club who came up to me and said "Hi I'm John, this is my carer Steve".

Why not say 'my mate Steve?' He had moderate learning difficulties and nobody would dance with him. But I did and he had fun and went home happy. Life is about sharing experiences and if I can make someone smile with my shit butt wiggling then I'll damn well do it.

"

Nice one.

By *orraine999Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere

"I've never publically humiliated anyone. However, I have had someone on Fab try and humiliate me publically.

Same actually. We met and didn't take it any further and he had a public dig at me on a forum thread. He didn't name me and I didn't bite but I know it was aimed at me from what he'd written."

That was my situation. I was on holiday while visiting England, we met, It went no further.

over a year ago

No. Indeed not. It was deeply bloody hurtful. Fortunately years ago.He's an asshole!

Something I've never ever done to anyone. Both as a woman but also as a decent person."

He didn't know how to handle being found attractive and then respectfully distancing himself if the attraction or idea wasn't mutual. It's a skill not everyone has but is appreciated by sane people.

over a year ago

"Men openly talk about their conquests when they are punching, women humiliate theirs when they are scorned. What do you mean in the first part of that sentence? Do you mean men talk more about fighting?"

No punching above their weight, bragging about someone they consider to be worthy of their attentions.

over a year ago

"Men openly talk about their conquests when they are punching, women humiliate theirs when they are scorned. What do you mean in the first part of that sentence? Do you mean men talk more about fighting?

No punching above their weight, bragging about someone they consider to be worthy of their attentions."

That's an interesting observation. I do know a few guys who talk about women I know there are never going to get with.

over a year ago

"Men openly talk about their conquests when they are punching, women humiliate theirs when they are scorned. What do you mean in the first part of that sentence? Do you mean men talk more about fighting?

No punching above their weight, bragging about someone they consider to be worthy of their attentions. That's an interesting observation. I do know a few guys who talk about women I know there are never going to get with.

"

they are...

over a year ago

No punching above their weight, bragging about someone they consider to be worthy of their attentions."

This could involve ego and be mixed with desire too. Eventually makes the person involved sound like a dreamer and look like an idiot.

By *urtyGentMan
over a year ago

eastleigh

"Sweeping generalisations are always a great way to get the attention you crave OP. Sexist ones are often the most controversial.

Predict this will get to 176 Grow up kiddo it's not everyone's intention to be famous on here. "

Grow up kiddo? My man with his knob out on the internet is telling me to grow up? Lovely stuff.

over a year ago

Predict this will get to 176 Grow up kiddo it's not everyone's intention to be famous on here.

Grow up kiddo? My man with his knob out on the internet is telling me to grow up? Lovely stuff. "

You fucking, I'm fucking, or I presume that's what you do here? You watch porn? Think of it as a good porn mag for you!

over a year ago

I tend not to talk about either. What's to be gained? I don't need anybody else's opinion or approval.

over a year ago

Predict this will get to 176 Grow up kiddo it's not everyone's intention to be famous on here.

Grow up kiddo? My man with his knob out on the internet is telling me to grow up? Lovely stuff. You fucking, I'm fucking, or I presume that's what you do here? You watch porn? Think of it as a good porn mag for you! "

...For over 18s only!!

over a year ago

Haha good one ! Tbf women even have a Kik group to discuss about how bad or good men on here.

Men wouldn't be able to have an only male Kik group because they would see it as gay or talking with ennemies who can used what you see to fuck the women you are interested in

over a year ago

"Haha good one ! Tbf women even have a Kik group to discuss about how bad or good men on here.

Men wouldn't be able to have an only male Kik group because they would see it as gay or talking with ennemies who can used what you see to fuck the women you are interested in "

That's interesting, never ever crossed my mind during the times when I have shared with a male friend that it could be detrimental...but it easily could be! A nice heads up!!

By *mberWoman
over a year ago

Preston

"Haha good one ! Tbf women even have a Kik group to discuss about how bad or good men on here.

Men wouldn't be able to have an only male Kik group because they would see it as gay or talking with ennemies who can used what you see to fuck the women you are interested in "

"Some women" maybe. I'm in no such group and I've never discussed how good or bad anyone was with anyone. I'll discuss sex generically but not personally.

over a year ago

Men generally have to do the approaching, their conquests are something they've worked for and can be "proud" of. Women generally do the rejecting and hold "the power".

I don't think it's fair to compare the two since you can't really look at them objectively comparing like for like. I also don't think it's fair to assume the behaviour of some reflects the behaviour of all.

over a year ago

"Men generally have to do the approaching, their conquests are something they've worked for and can be "proud" of. Women generally do the rejecting and hold "the power".

I don't think it's fair to compare the two since you can't really look at them objectively comparing like for like. I also don't think it's fair to assume the behaviour of some reflects the behaviour of all. "

Respect to that some not all part. It was an Intro.

Your comments are enlightening, concerning why a 'conquest' might feel like a 'conquest'.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/03/20 07:00:35]

over a year ago

"Men generally have to do the approaching, their conquests are something they've worked for and can be "proud" of. Women generally do the rejecting and hold "the power".

I don't think it's fair to compare the two since you can't really look at them objectively comparing like for like. I also don't think it's fair to assume the behaviour of some reflects the behaviour of all. "

Is how a woman rejects a man important? Or vice versa?

over a year ago

I don't think it's fair to compare the two since you can't really look at them objectively comparing like for like. I also don't think it's fair to assume the behaviour of some reflects the behaviour of all. Respect to that some not all part. It was an Intro.

Your comments are enlightening, concerning why a 'conquest' might feel like a 'conquest'.

"

I guess because they've had to be the driving force, asserting themselves and making the approach. Men in general do the "wooing" thus making it seem like reaching the goal of actually bedding someone is a triumph.

over a year ago

I don't think it's fair to compare the two since you can't really look at them objectively comparing like for like. I also don't think it's fair to assume the behaviour of some reflects the behaviour of all. Is how a woman rejects a man important? Or vice versa?"

In terms of what? Social standing? Self worth?

over a year ago

Having been in the corner of both changing rooms, I have the impression women are a lot quieter about men’s poor performance or lack of size than men are about their opinions of us.

over a year ago

I don't think it's fair to compare the two since you can't really look at them objectively comparing like for like. I also don't think it's fair to assume the behaviour of some reflects the behaviour of all. Is how a woman rejects a man important? Or vice versa?

In terms of what? Social standing? Self worth? "

How a person treats another who has made a reasonable (but unwanted) romantic approach? How would you deal with it?

By *mberWoman
over a year ago

Preston

I don't think it's fair to compare the two since you can't really look at them objectively comparing like for like. I also don't think it's fair to assume the behaviour of some reflects the behaviour of all. Is how a woman rejects a man important? Or vice versa?

In terms of what? Social standing? Self worth? How a person treats another who has made a reasonable (but unwanted) romantic approach? How would you deal with it?"

Is part of the problem that a rejected woman will often retreat quietly. A rejected man often doesn't take no for an answer?

over a year ago

"Having been in the corner of both changing rooms, I have the impression women are a lot quieter about men’s poor performance or lack of size than men are about their opinions of us. "
Thanks for your experiential opinion.

over a year ago

In terms of what? Social standing? Self worth? How a person treats another who has made a reasonable (but unwanted) romantic approach? How would you deal with it?

Is part of the problem that a rejected woman will often retreat quietly. A rejected man often doesn't take no for an answer?"

An interesting opinion, I would say bad responses to rejection are open to all but food for thought.

over a year ago

"Having been in the corner of both changing rooms, I have the impression women are a lot quieter about men’s poor performance or lack of size than men are about their opinions of us. Thanks for your experiential opinion."

You’re welcome

over a year ago

In terms of what? Social standing? Self worth? How a person treats another who has made a reasonable (but unwanted) romantic approach? How would you deal with it?

Is part of the problem that a rejected woman will often retreat quietly. A rejected man often doesn't take no for an answer?"

It takes maturity to be able to handle rejection. Pride is somewhere in those who still find it hard to do so. I'm talking only about reasonable rejections not rude ones.

By *mberWoman
over a year ago

Preston

Is part of the problem that a rejected woman will often retreat quietly. A rejected man often doesn't take no for an answer? An interesting opinion, I would say bad responses to rejection are open to all but food for thought."

I'm not saying that their response is 'bad' it's just not accepted. So then they ask again and again. In the end the quiet "no thanks" became a huge "fuck off" because it feels like the only way to deal with it.

over a year ago

I don't think it's fair to compare the two since you can't really look at them objectively comparing like for like. I also don't think it's fair to assume the behaviour of some reflects the behaviour of all. Respect to that some not all part. It was an Intro.

I guess because they've had to be the driving force, asserting themselves and making the approach. Men in general do the "wooing" thus making it seem like reaching the goal of actually bedding someone is a triumph. "

It is in many ways an outdated notion, but it's oft perceived that as women generally have higher stipulations for someone they will have sex with, for a man to be successful this way he has to be attractive, have a good sense of humour, have style and charisma. Which as it's therefore considered such a good character reference many men will brag about.

Whereas as all a woman needs to do to be able to have a regular sex life is say "Fancy a shag?" She therefore is more likely to brag about those she rebuffs as her sexual success isn't perceived in the "old standards" to exemplify her good qualities at all, whereas who she says 'No' to was always taken as more of an indicator.

B

over a year ago

Is part of the problem that a rejected woman will often retreat quietly. A rejected man often doesn't take no for an answer? An interesting opinion, I would say bad responses to rejection are open to all but food for thought.

I'm not saying that their response is 'bad' it's just not accepted. So then they ask again and again. In the end the quiet "no thanks" became a huge "fuck off" because it feels like the only way to deal with it."

Ok I get you. I'm chuckling at your answer and you have my sympathy!

over a year ago

Discuss.

"

Something I have never done. Have been on the receiving end of someones cruel mind games publicly though.

over a year ago

I guess because they've had to be the driving force, asserting themselves and making the approach. Men in general do the "wooing" thus making it seem like reaching the goal of actually bedding someone is a triumph.

It is in many ways an outdated notion, but it's oft perceived that as women generally have higher stipulations for someone they will have sex with, for a man to be successful this way he has to be attractive, have a good sense of humour, have style and charisma. Which as it's therefore considered such a good character reference many men will brag about.

Whereas as all a woman needs to do to be able to have a regular sex life is say "Fancy a shag?" She therefore is more likely to brag about those she rebuffs as her sexual success isn't perceived in the "old standards" to exemplify her good qualities at all, whereas who she says 'No' to was always taken as more of an indicator.

B"

So in your opinion a woman's "No" (being a measure of her standards) would in some way have to be made known publicly.

Does ego come into it?

Higher stipulations or higher public stipulations?

I'm asking these questions back to front.

over a year ago

Discuss.

Something I have never done. Have been on the receiving end of someones cruel mind games publicly though.

"

Thanks for that, and sorry to hear that.

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Men openly talk about their conquests when they are punching, women humiliate they when they are scorned."

True i totally agree. Some men love to show off. I find it off putting and disrespectful when they trying to seduce you into bed

over a year ago

i don't talk about what i do and i dont appreciate others doing it cmon have some decorum

over a year ago

"Men openly talk about their conquests when they are punching, women humiliate they when they are scorned.

True i totally agree. Some men love to show off. I find it off putting and disrespectful when they trying to seduce you into bed "

I have often witnessed other men's public

efforts at seduction and cringe at the shamelessness displayed...but it sometimes works. I suppose it's

appealing to some.

over a year ago

"Men openly talk about their conquests when they are punching, women humiliate theirs when they are scorned.Do you think women generally (not all women) tend to make more of a public example of a man when rejecting his approach? "

No.

over a year ago

Discuss.

"

over a year ago

I’m a gentleman and a gentleman never tells!

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

Discuss.

"

This happens a lot, unfortunately.

Some women do talk about blokes in private, but in my experience it’s more because of safety than anything else. Knowing that she will be safe or not in someone’s company is extremely important, something that most men don’t give a second thought about

By *urtyGentMan
over a year ago

eastleigh

Grow up kiddo? My man with his knob out on the internet is telling me to grow up? Lovely stuff. You fucking, I'm fucking, or I presume that's what you do here? You watch porn? Think of it as a good porn mag for you!"

Another presumption. I’m here to swing kiddo

over a year ago

Grow up kiddo? My man with his knob out on the internet is telling me to grow up? Lovely stuff. You fucking, I'm fucking, or I presume that's what you do here? You watch porn? Think of it as a good porn mag for you!

Another presumption. I’m here to swing kiddo"

I can see your here to swing but unfortunately your not Muhammad Ali!

over a year ago

Men wouldn't be able to have an only male Kik group because they would see it as gay or talking with ennemies who can used what you see to fuck the women you are interested in

"Some women" maybe. I'm in no such group and I've never discussed how good or bad anyone was with anyone. I'll discuss sex generically but not personally."

Me too! I’d prefer that everyone (Male or female) took this approach. Public bragging or criticism can do a lot of harm.

I’d rather people were kind, but I’m realistic enough to know that many are not.

I also think that both men and women sometimes share experiences with others. I have a few close friends (who I trust not to go public) with whom I can share the highs and lows of fab. I do so without resorting to insults and usually without naming. Do others perceive this as wrong?

over a year ago

"Some women" maybe. I'm in no such group and I've never discussed how good or bad anyone was with anyone. I'll discuss sex generically but not personally.

Me too! I’d prefer that everyone (Male or female) took this approach. Public bragging or criticism can do a lot of harm.

I’d rather people were kind, but I’m realistic enough to know that many are not.

I also think that both men and women sometimes share experiences with others. I have a few close friends (who I trust not to go public) with whom I can share the highs and lows of fab. I do so without resorting to insults and usually without naming. Do others perceive this as wrong? "

i don't, i think its the only sensible way, don't brag its not nice

over a year ago

I also think that both men and women sometimes share experiences with others. I have a few close friends (who I trust not to go public) with whom I can share the highs and lows of fab. I do so without resorting to insults and usually without naming. Do others perceive this as wrong? i don't, i think its the only sensible way, don't brag its not nice "

That thing about sharing highs and lows, your honesty in saying usually without naming and with people you know are not idiots. Sounds reasonable to me.

By *mberWoman
over a year ago

Preston

I also think that both men and women sometimes share experiences with others. I have a few close friends (who I trust not to go public) with whom I can share the highs and lows of fab. I do so without resorting to insults and usually without naming. Do others perceive this as wrong? i don't, i think its the only sensible way, don't brag its not nice That thing about sharing highs and lows, your honesty in saying usually without naming and with people you know are not idiots. Sounds reasonable to me."

I think it's important to talk about these things. But there's a difference between talking and humiliating someone.

By *ire_thornMan
over a year ago

no comment

I was once in a paintball gun war... Went in to the opposing teams base took the flag and decimated them... Thats just one conquest

over a year ago

I also think that both men and women sometimes share experiences with others. I have a few close friends (who I trust not to go public) with whom I can share the highs and lows of fab. I do so without resorting to insults and usually without naming. Do others perceive this as wrong? i don't, i think its the only sensible way, don't brag its not nice That thing about sharing highs and lows, your honesty in saying usually without naming and with people you know are not idiots. Sounds reasonable to me.

I think it's important to talk about these things. But there's a difference between talking and humiliating someone."

Sure there is but in arenas other than sexual/romantic a dose of humiliation is requisite for some.

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

Some of both genders do both things I would guess. There isn’t much that’s private these days.

over a year ago

I thought the kik groups were less about discussing the enjoyment of any meets, but more gaining info about other women to use against them.

A modern day witches coven.

I think women will discuss meets if they've had a brilliant time, but have learned to be very guarded alongside it, keeping his identity close to her chest as she knows she and him can easily become targets. If the guy has been disrespectful then they'll not be so careful with the identity, as she doesn't feel he deserves shit being kept from his door.

P

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

If only I had said conquests to talk about...

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

Over the years I’ve been here I’ve seen some spectacular rejection angst on the forums by women. Some definitely don’t take rejection quietly and well.

over a year ago

Is part of the problem that a rejected woman will often retreat quietly. A rejected man often doesn't take no for an answer?

Over the years I’ve been here I’ve seen some spectacular rejection angst on the forums by women. Some definitely don’t take rejection quietly and well. "

over a year ago

I can rem_mber teenage and student parties, where something like that happens. Not so much later in life,as folk tend to avoid getting involved. But then what is divorce, as that becomes extremely public and vindictive.

Timing and situation can account for how well a couple deal with either.

Here in the recreational sex world, perhaps it is in part some of the scenario of a cuckolding encounter. Or formalised humiliation rituals in sex play.

over a year ago

"I can rem_mber teenage and student parties, where something like that happens. Not so much later in life,as folk tend to avoid getting involved. But then what is divorce, as that becomes extremely public and vindictive.

Here in the recreational sex world, perhaps it is in part some of the scenario of a cuckolding encounter. Or formalised humiliation rituals in sex play."

Thanks for this input. Especially tying it in with divorce. Which can turn into a public humiliation from either side.

By *mberWoman
over a year ago

Preston

"I can rem_mber teenage and student parties, where something like that happens. Not so much later in life,as folk tend to avoid getting involved. But then what is divorce, as that becomes extremely public and vindictive.

Here in the recreational sex world, perhaps it is in part some of the scenario of a cuckolding encounter. Or formalised humiliation rituals in sex play. Thanks for this input. Especially tying it in with divorce. Which can turn into a public humiliation from either side."

I feel like I'm really nice .

I've just got divorced. I won't say anything bad about him, he's one of my best friends.

He said a few things about me when it first happened butt I think he's got over himself now.

over a year ago

Over the years I’ve been here I’ve seen some spectacular rejection angst on the forums by women. Some definitely don’t take rejection quietly and well. "

On this point have you ever been in a work environment with the opposite sex and because you do not play up to the stereotypical flirtatious work colleague you get a sense of things turning to hatred with a taste of an accusation about your sexuality? "He must be AB or C".

over a year ago

Here in the recreational sex world, perhaps it is in part some of the scenario of a cuckolding encounter. Or formalised humiliation rituals in sex play. Thanks for this input. Especially tying it in with divorce. Which can turn into a public humiliation from either side.

I've just got divorced. I won't say anything bad about him, he's one of my best friends.

He said a few things about me when it first happened butt I think he's got over himself now."

You keep making me chuckle..."he's got over himself now".

By *mberWoman
over a year ago

Preston

Here in the recreational sex world, perhaps it is in part some of the scenario of a cuckolding encounter. Or formalised humiliation rituals in sex play. Thanks for this input. Especially tying it in with divorce. Which can turn into a public humiliation from either side.

He said a few things about me when it first happened butt I think he's got over himself now. You keep making me chuckle..."he's got over himself now"."

It's true

He said at first, if people ask in going to tell them how much of a bitch you are (I'm not)

When I replied and said, oh well, I won't say anything bad about you, I also won't correct them.

He looked like this then this then this then apologised for being a knob.

All good.

Post new Message to Thread