Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

56 Up

Jump to newest

By *icketysplits OP   Woman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I have been watching these people nearly all of my life. I'm always sad when the caption says they didn't want to participate this time. So far none have confessed to being swingers but maybe those are the ones that didn't want to participate.

What/who have you been watching all of your life?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My nose, got one squint eye

over a year ago

"I have been watching these people nearly all of my life. I'm always sad when the caption says they didn't want to participate this time. So far none have confessed to being swingers but maybe those are the ones that didn't want to participate.

What/who have you been watching all of your life?"

If its the 7year poke into peoples lives it think i have seen it or some of it. I dont really do the social watching thing though. I always have a lot going on and TV isn't something that i get into gawking at what others do. Maybe i am missing out on something.

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

aye up ron wherev you been

over a year ago

"aye up ron wherev you been"

Drilling for thee weeks and hard work it was.

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

yes three weeks drilling sounds exhausting,welcome back

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I have been watching these people nearly all of my life. I'm always sad when the caption says they didn't want to participate this time. So far none have confessed to being swingers but maybe those are the ones that didn't want to participate.

What/who have you been watching all of your life?"

I will watch online tomorrow, have been interested in this and caught up with the last lot of programmes

over a year ago

I thought this was a thread about gangbangs

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I thought this was a thread about gangbangs "
you would do

over a year ago

"I thought this was a thread about gangbangs "

Perverted minds think alike, I was thinking the same!

over a year ago

Still not about gang-bangs...

It's on tonight.

Would you say that the Jesuit 'give me the child until he is 7 and I will give you the man' holds true? What can you recognise in yourself from the 7 year old you?

over a year ago

It's like catching up with old friends. Sue is now doing what I used to do years ago exactly where I was.

over a year ago

Good to see Peter back and being honest about being on the programme to promote his band.

Neil - still sad to see him looking so much in pain. But he is such a busy thing and very very caring. I knew him, and one other, briefly.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Still not about gang-bangs...

It's on tonight.

Would you say that the Jesuit 'give me the child until he is 7 and I will give you the man' holds true? What can you recognise in yourself from the 7 year old you?"

thats very interesting. you should start a thread on that.

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

I watched...I think it is very interesting how these people have grown and developed over the years. I have watched the last 3 shows and I suppose it appeals to my social intrest.

There is also a spin off that was started in 2000

over a year ago

Never heard of it?

There is nothing I have watched all my life that I still watch now; there were a few programmes I used to watch every night religiously without fail but life got in the way and I realised I could live without them, much prefer listening to music now

over a year ago

"Never heard of it?

There is nothing I have watched all my life that I still watch now; there were a few programmes I used to watch every night religiously without fail but life got in the way and I realised I could live without them, much prefer listening to music now "

I used to be like that about soaps, but the move to putting them on every night meant that I gave all of them up.

I was shown 7 Up at school shortly before 14 Up was on the tv(I think it was actually called 7 plus 7 then). It's interesting that Michael Apted now sees that they should have included more girls and black people. How the world has changed in the last 50 years.

Post new Message to Thread