Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What are you into? (Women)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Usually when I get a girl’s interest, they ask me what i’m into. I’m into most things so I usually look at what they’re into and read their profile and then reply based off that to cater to them.

Interesting thing is, the responses back don’t have a great hit rate oddly, and i’m confused why...

Girls, what are you looking for from that question you ask? - can you elaborate please.

Thanks in advance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Maybe they’re looking for originality?

over a year ago

"Maybe they’re looking for originality?"

So would you say they’re looking for something different from their interests?

Or maybe i’m just too polite I don’t know haha

over a year ago

Maybe they want to know what you're into, not what you think they want to hear

By *elshkinkyMan
over a year ago

south wales

Honesty is best policy... tell them and explain what you like what you do etc... copying them is a tad lazy

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/03/20 12:11:46]

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Maybe be honest with them (& true to yourself) & just tell them what you are into? They can probably tell you're just reading off their profile & giving a half hearted reply

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/03/20 12:15:30]

over a year ago

I always answer with whipping myself with my nasal hair, plucking my ear hair with tweezers and polishing the floor with my low-hanging bollocks.

By *eastAndTheHarlotCouple
over a year ago

Hartlepool

We hate when people reply based on our likes. We asked for YOUR likes. Have a bit of personality.

Also if they reply saying anything/everything/open to try whatever we WILL reply telling them were totally going to anally fist them.

over a year ago

I don't ask that particular question anymore. I get to know someone and gradually find out that way.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Maybe they think because you're just replying with things from their profile that you're just telling them things you want them to hear rather than what you actually think for yourself?

Personally I think "What are you into?" is a fairly lazy question.

Either way I wouldn't try and second guess why a conversation goes no further - could be any number of reasons and you'll tie yourself in knots if you try and figure it out.

Is better to focus on the conversations that flow naturally rather than worry about those that just fizzle out

over a year ago

"Maybe they want to know what you're into, not what you think they want to hear

"

100% this, stop trying to say what they want to here and be honest about yourself, if they like it great if not keep looking better to find someone with a decent connection and interests rather than pandering to their will lol

over a year ago

You’re right! I should just be open with what I like, still new-ish to the site so talking to a complete stranger about naughty things to me sometimes feels odd! Appreciate the reply!

over a year ago

"I don't ask that particular question anymore. I get to know someone and gradually find out that way. "

Also this I prefer to let it flow out naturally, rather than blunt questioning like an interrogation haha

over a year ago

"Maybe they’re looking for originality?

So would you say they’re looking for something different from their interests?

Or maybe i’m just too polite I don’t know haha"

Yes we look for something different to our interest. Things that help us decide what kind of man you are. Often it’s also the way you write stuff that can be a turn on or off.

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

"I don't ask that particular question anymore. I get to know someone and gradually find out that way.

Also this I prefer to let it flow out naturally, rather than blunt questioning like an interrogation haha"

It's a bit like the initial ASL on MSN/AOL etc

over a year ago

"I don't ask that particular question anymore. I get to know someone and gradually find out that way.

Also this I prefer to let it flow out naturally, rather than blunt questioning like an interrogation haha"

Thanks for the reply, sometimes thats the cards i’m dealt with tbh, so it’s hard to have a natural conversation at times

over a year ago

"You’re right! I should just be open with what I like, still new-ish to the site so talking to a complete stranger about naughty things to me sometimes feels odd! Appreciate the reply!"

Be yourself, treat this place like a nice bar or something, how would you chat to a woman in there? I bet it wouldn't be "alright there pet, do you like anal, I love licking pu**y I can do it for hours" before whipping your di** out hahaha

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"You’re right! I should just be open with what I like, still new-ish to the site so talking to a complete stranger about naughty things to me sometimes feels odd! Appreciate the reply!"

You don't *have* to talk about "naughty things" either...95% of my conversations on here are about topics other than sex - just because it's a sex site doesn't mean that is, or should be, the only subject

over a year ago

Also this I prefer to let it flow out naturally, rather than blunt questioning like an interrogation haha

It's a bit like the initial ASL on MSN/AOL etc"

Hahaha ASL I havent heard that in years

over a year ago

"I always answer with whipping myself with my nasal hair, plucking my ear hair with tweezers and polishing the floor with my low-hanging bollocks."

Oh and if I’m feeling particularly frisky, I tell them I like digging out my toenail cheese with an earwax scoop. I don’t put that on my profile though as it’s a bit kinky.

over a year ago

"We hate when people reply based on our likes. We asked for YOUR likes. Have a bit of personality.

Also if they reply saying anything/everything/open to try whatever we WILL reply telling them were totally going to anally fist them."

Harsh words but really appreciate the feedback! I would have never thought of the recipient ever feeling that way! Gotcha!

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

Hahaha ASL I havent heard that in years "

And you haven't missed it have you?

By *orthantsblueeyesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

I'm into women

over a year ago

Can normally tell if a guys gonna be my type of guy from the pictures and videos he sends me. If he likes to show his bum hole off I’m all over that.

over a year ago

And you haven't missed it have you? "

Not sure if it's that I havent missed it or if its I've missed the .." asl?... 75 M Antarctica"

over a year ago

"Can normally tell if a guys gonna be my type of guy from the pictures and videos he sends me. If he likes to show his bum hole off I’m all over that. "

Prepare yourself.... Bumholes are coming to an inbox near you

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

And you haven't missed it have you?

Not sure if it's that I havent missed it or if its I've missed the .." asl?... 75 M Antarctica""

No!! You mean people didn't take that question seriously??

By *ylvie 888Woman
over a year ago

Cleethorpes

"Maybe they want to know what you're into, not what you think they want to hear

"

By *ylvie 888Woman
over a year ago

Cleethorpes

"I always answer with whipping myself with my nasal hair, plucking my ear hair with tweezers and polishing the floor with my low-hanging bollocks."

My floors need polishing if you're up to it.

over a year ago

"Honesty is best policy... tell them and explain what you like what you do etc... copying them is a tad lazy "

This

over a year ago

Never occurred to me to ask what the other person is into

Post new Message to Thread