Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Thrill of watching

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Before going to clubs there was a couple of occasions where I unexpectedly saw a couple having sex.

Once was the neighbours teenage daughter accross the road at it with curtains open and the other time was on a beach.

On both occasions the adrenalin was pumping.

We don't get much out of watching anyone in a club Is it because we know what to expect or have just got used to it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Before going to clubs there was a couple of occasions where I unexpectedly saw a couple having sex.

Once was the neighbours teenage daughter accross the road at it with curtains open and the other time was on a beach.

We don't get much out of watching anyone in a club Is it because we know what to expect or have just got used to it? "

Hard to say really , I've watched quite a few couples have sex, either at clubs, or have been invited around to watch, and wvwn though you sorta know what to expect. I still enjoy it all the same, and have cummed heavily while doing so

over a year ago

"Before going to clubs there was a couple of occasions where I unexpectedly saw a couple having sex.

We don't get much out of watching anyone in a club Is it because we know what to expect or have just got used to it? "

How old was the "teenage daughter"

over a year ago

We don't get much out of watching anyone in a club Is it because we know what to expect or have just got used to it?

Hard to say really , I've watched quite a few couples have sex, either at clubs, or have been invited around to watch, and wvwn though you sorta know what to expect. I still enjoy it all the same, and have cummed heavily while doing so "

I suppose when you know what to expect there isn't an element of surprise hence why it's not as thrilling as though you'd stumbled on it.

over a year ago

Hard to say really , I've watched quite a few couples have sex, either at clubs, or have been invited around to watch, and wvwn though you sorta know what to expect. I still enjoy it all the same, and have cummed heavily while doing so

I suppose when you know what to expect there isn't an element of surprise hence why it's not as thrilling as though you'd stumbled on it. "

That's very true. I like the sense of suprise and naughtiness as you accidently catch them having sex, and then they notice, but enjoy it and carry on

over a year ago

How old was the "teenage daughter" "

Legal that I do know. That was years ago don't live there now. Their house was opposite family downstairs while daughter and bf were at it upstairs with light on curtains open on a dark night.

Post new Message to Thread