Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Hormones making me dream of getting pregnant

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've noticed that once I've been on hormones for a few weeks I start dreaming of a man making DEEP love to me and planting his seed in me and getting me pregnant.

Any other tgirls noticed this when they take hormones? It feels like I'm having my brain rewired. Do women dream or fantasise about this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don’t dream or fantasise about getting pregnant no.

I always wanted to have a son as well as my daughter but think my chance of having another child is running out.

By *mberWoman
over a year ago

Preston

I know lots of women dream strange things when pregnant. Maybe that's similar.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I know lots of women dream strange things when pregnant. Maybe that's similar."

Yes I've heard that too. It's totally confusing because the dream is so real I think I actually am pregnant for a few seconds before I snap out of it and wake up and realise that's impossible.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I had some very vivid and realistic dreams when I was pregnant, one I can still rem_mber bits of. I don't recall ever dreaming about being pregnant though.

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"I've noticed that once I've been on hormones for a few weeks I start dreaming of a man making DEEP love to me and planting his seed in me and getting me pregnant.

Any other tgirls noticed this when they take hormones? It feels like I'm having my brain rewired. Do women dream or fantasise about this? "

No love.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Not a dream but when i started the change i yearned to have baby i used.to look at baby clothes in the shop and other things. it.went off after.about 6 months but that was my hormoned

By *yx_InannaWoman
over a year ago

Burslem

On occasions I've ovulated I've dreamt of pregnancy doesn't happen often though the dreams have been different stages of pregnancy. I dream of sex usually when ovulating and on my period. Rest of the time I don't get sexual dreams. But I'm also at a higher sex drive when ovulating and period too so it's not surprising

By *enniferJayXXXTV/TS
over a year ago

Stoke-On-Trent

"I've noticed that once I've been on hormones for a few weeks I start dreaming of a man making DEEP love to me and planting his seed in me and getting me pregnant.

Any other tgirls noticed this when they take hormones? It feels like I'm having my brain rewired. Do women dream or fantasise about this? "

Sounds like some sort of crazy fetish if you ask me.

I didn't need hormones to make me desire to be a mum - the feeling was always there....by that, maternal feelings not some wierd pregnancy fetish

Then again, I was lucky to have raised my neice and nephew for 6 years so it all came natural to me

By *candiumWoman
over a year ago

oban

I've had nightmares about being pregnant...

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

Maybe your dose is too high? Talk to your gp?

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Nope definitely never dreamt of getting pregnant

Post new Message to Thread