Jump to newest

By *tella Heels OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

west here ford shire

So I’m a TV

Most don’t know the difference

But CD usually is a guy in his wife’s clothes

Hairy and not that realistic

I’m a TV all my own wardrobe make up wigs, shaven smooth, not perfect but I really put an effort into being female as much as I can.

Trans people are a step beyond me, they have implants or taken hormone replacement and know deep down inside they want to be female 24/7

Now if I was 30 yrs younger I certainly would go the whole transition

I much prefer being Stella.

So that’s my thoughts, please put your own up, correct me if you feel I’m totally wrong..

After all it’s a forum which is about open discussions

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *nvisible_beardMan
over a year ago

near newbridge, wales

People should be who they are most comfortable as.

Whether temporary or all the time.

But true to who you are and not society.

By *eannaTV/TS
over a year ago

Cwmfelifach, nr Newport

"So I’m a TV

I’m a TV all my own wardrobe make up wigs, shaven smooth, not perfect but I really put an effort into being female as much as I can.

Trans people are a step beyond me, they have implants or taken hormone replacement and know deep down inside they want to be female 24/7

So that’s my thoughts, please put your own up, correct me if you feel I’m totally wrong..

After all it’s a forum which is about open discussions "

When people show a liking for me I ask if they have read my profile yet, sometimes they say yes and I reply 'good so you know I'm a non convincing Crossdresser' but after what you have just written I'm wrong as I'm completely hairless and smooth allover and my clothes are my own as my partner knows I dress, in fact she was the one who took my pictures and she buys me makeup amongst other things, so I guess I'm a TV and not Crossdresser, thanks hun

By *ildatheart6969Couple
over a year ago

Cheltenham

[Removed by poster at 09/03/20 19:50:59]

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I always considered a cross dresser as someone who liked to wear some female clothing, not necessarily full outfit and did not want to pass

TV is someone who does wig, makeup and full works and tries to pass

When I dressed fully I considered myself a TV , now either cd or sissy as wear something female at times but not full works

By *ildatheart6969Couple
over a year ago

Cheltenham

If you live as Stella you are probably a TV.

If you shave and dress like Stella you are a CD

By *ylvie 888Woman
over a year ago

Cleethorpes

"So I’m a TV

I dont really have any thoughts Stella... other than... thank you for your honesty, clarity and for educating me x I'm a firm believer in live and let live - never judge x

By *yx_InannaWoman
over a year ago

Burslem

"So I’m a TV

You don't need to fully transition to embrace being feminine and female, as long as you're happy being you that's what counts.

Being tg doesn't mean you have to fully transition. Even as a tv there's no reason you have to exist as a male outside of the house. Being trans, genderfluid, nonbinary or taking on a persona doesn't mean you have to just accept due to age you can't be you. Where ever you fit in the spectrum of trans be as happy as you can be nothing should stop you being you and that includes age.

I don't know if anyone knows of the guy I forgot his name, straight man who knows he's a man but enjoys women's clothing because he considers men's clothing boring and women get to wear a wide variety of clothing. He doesn't wear make up and doesn't wear wigs but he does have his own blog and he does wear women's clothes every day. He's a larger than life guy and I used to love reading his blog and seeing his outfits. A bhm who knows how to shop

Clothes are clothes they have no gender, want wear it then wear it fuck society

By *tella Heels OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

west here ford shire

"So I’m a TV

After all it’s a forum which is about open discussions

When people show a liking for me I ask if they have read my profile yet, sometimes they say yes and I reply 'good so you know I'm a non convincing Crossdresser' but after what you have just written I'm wrong as I'm completely hairless and smooth allover and my clothes are my own as my partner knows I dress, in fact she was the one who took my pictures and she buys me makeup amongst other things, so I guess I'm a TV and not Crossdresser, thanks hun "

Post new Message to Thread