Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Feedback

Jump to newest

By *ustyLeRoux OP   Woman
over a year ago

Brecon

I had a meet on friday. The naughty fun kind. All went well. Got on well etc. I had a bit of a meltdown - I have "issues" - which I explained beforehand. Now it feels awkward / hopeless to the chances of meeting again which is fine. I know its fab but just a bit

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Explain the melt down please and no judgement from me, I’ve done some shit so don’t worry about what you did, just need fill details to help.

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

[Removed by poster at 09/03/20 16:09:08]

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

If they dont want to know you for who you are or what you can be then they arent worth your time and effort. Chin up!

over a year ago

Brecon

I just went into push away ie didnt want to get close to them and over message...

And clearly has done enough damage. Yay

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

"I just went into push away ie didnt want to get close to them and over message...

And clearly has done enough damage. Yay "

Have you explained this to the person in question?

over a year ago

Brecon

Yes. Probably not the best site to be on but yes I do like sex.

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

"Yes. Probably not the best site to be on but yes I do like sex."

That's why we are all here! I think you should try and move on and forget about them. Oh and try to learn from your mistakes

over a year ago

Brecon

Wasnt an intentional thing to do... I had explained my situation. Surely a message to me saying something along the lines of "breathe I'll get back to you" would have helped

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

"Wasnt an intentional thing to do... I had explained my situation. Surely a message to me saying something along the lines of "breathe I'll get back to you" would have helped"

It would of yes but not everybody thinks the same unfortunately. You will get there I'm sure of it

over a year ago

Sex is hard to do right and what I mean by that is it’s hard for some women to separate sex from feelings of attachment, it’s to do with the oxytocin in the brain and all shit like that. It can make you bond to that person.

Also if you can sense them slipping away it can make you try and hold on to them, you could start messaging too much you could say some crazy ass shit or kick off.

All those things is just going to make a guy want to get further away from you.

As always the best thing to do is take a step back, it’s hard but that’s what you have to do.

If I have more specific details I can advise you further.

over a year ago

Brecon

That's basically what I wanted to avoid happening! ( attachment )

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

"That's basically what I wanted to avoid happening! ( attachment )

"

Avoid eye contact and having your breasts fondled and you should be okay. Both stimulate the release of dopamine which increase pair bonding in such situations.

over a year ago

I had the same thing when I done a two full night meet with sex and spooning, cuddles, kissing, washing his hair in the bath and all the side bits that you shouldn’t do with what is essentially a one night stand. Think the key is to fuck and then get out of dodge. Don’t spend the full night with them, treat them like an interactive sex doll or a walking talking big rubber dildo and that should stop feelings of closeness. Sounds harsh but it’s basically the same as those type of guys see us.

over a year ago

"I had the same thing when I done a two full night meet with sex and spooning, cuddles, kissing, washing his hair in the bath and all the side bits that you shouldn’t do with what is essentially a one night stand. Think the key is to fuck and then get out of dodge. Don’t spend the full night with them, treat them like an interactive sex doll or a walking talking big rubber dildo and that should stop feelings of closeness. Sounds harsh but it’s basically the same as those type of guys see us. "

You sound a real catch ffs

over a year ago

"I had the same thing when I done a two full night meet with sex and spooning, cuddles, kissing, washing his hair in the bath and all the side bits that you shouldn’t do with what is essentially a one night stand. Think the key is to fuck and then get out of dodge. Don’t spend the full night with them, treat them like an interactive sex doll or a walking talking big rubber dildo and that should stop feelings of closeness. Sounds harsh but it’s basically the same as those type of guys see us.

You sound a real catch ffs "

I actually am just gotta harden up cos I’m too soft. Guys can go around like bees putting their dick pollen in 100’s of flowers and then be out there living their best life.

I want to be the coldest cunt there is.

Post new Message to Thread