FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

When do you look your best, single or attached?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Yesterday my sister looked me up and down and said have you been in Asda like that, I said yeah, I was wearing sliders with socks (I know) Adidas leggings and a jumper, no make up and hadn’t done my hair. She said I should make more effort with my appearance as I never know when I could bump into someone I fancy.

Now although that’s true, I’ve always been the same. When I’m single my pubes grow, I don’t go to the gym, I eat shit and just basically cut about like a scruff.

Now when I’m seeing someone, I’m in the gym 5 x a week, doing my yoga, palettes, body pump, circuits, kickboxing, Krav, I’ll do the lot. I shave my fanny, I wear make up, I eat better, I’m basically a better looking version of myself. Now shouldn’t it be the other way around and why do you think that is and what’s other people like?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

Pass, I've not been with somebody new in over a decade.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Always single and looking my best

By *nvisible_beardMan
over a year ago

near newbridge, wales

I make the effort when I'm trying to impress someone or with someone maybe because I want them to stay interested

Else i dont bother and look like shite like I do now.

over a year ago

I probably try harder with gym etc when I'm single but not by much.

over a year ago

Single. I'm in much better shape than I was this time last year when I was with someone

I get lazy and contempt in relationships I think in regards to looking after myself

over a year ago

When I'm single I try and look after my self because you never know who your going to meet and then when I'm in a relationship I try and look after my self because you never know who she is going to meet.

over a year ago

I look hot all the time bit that's because I'm a sexy beast it cant be helped lol

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

I dress for me and live how I want to live, not because of someone else

By *iablo soloWoman
over a year ago

southside

I find because I'm swinging years, I just dress like I'm always going to meet a potential fb!! U just never know!!

By *heRazorsEdgeMan
over a year ago

Wales/ All over UK

Since being single again it’s actually made me realise I had got too comfortable with my looks and frankly had neglected myself...

I’m actively looking at improving myself now, and not just physically but trying to be more confident and assertive... you can be attractive in more than just looks!

over a year ago

So I’m gonna make a conscious effort to be the best version of myself. I have free gym membership with work ffs but I never use it. Nows the time to cut as well when it’s still cold and get ready for summer. I’m in Amsterdam Friday to Sunday this week but when I’m back I’m gonna start being healthy again and back in the gym.

By *iablo soloWoman
over a year ago

southside

"So I’m gonna make a conscious effort to be the best version of myself. I have free gym membership with work ffs but I never use it. Nows the time to cut as well when it’s still cold and get ready for summer. I’m in Amsterdam Friday to Sunday this week but when I’m back I’m gonna start being healthy again and back in the gym. "

do it for yourselve, feck doing it for anyone else! I like to look good as it makes me feel good! Win, win!

By *heRazorsEdgeMan
over a year ago

Wales/ All over UK

"So I’m gonna make a conscious effort to be the best version of myself. I have free gym membership with work ffs but I never use it. Nows the time to cut as well when it’s still cold and get ready for summer. I’m in Amsterdam Friday to Sunday this week but when I’m back I’m gonna start being healthy again and back in the gym.

do it for yourselve, feck doing it for anyone else! I like to look good as it makes me feel good! Win, win!"

Totally agree with this... I’m improving myself because I want to... not for anyone else

over a year ago

I wanna see your pubes

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

"Yesterday my sister looked me up and down and said have you been in Asda like that, I said yeah, I was wearing sliders with socks (I know) Adidas leggings and a jumper, no make up and hadn’t done my hair. She said I should make more effort with my appearance as I never know when I could bump into someone I fancy.

Now although that’s true, I’ve always been the same. When I’m single my pubes grow, I don’t go to the gym, I eat shit and just basically cut about like a scruff.

Now when I’m seeing someone, I’m in the gym 5 x a week, doing my yoga, palettes, body pump, circuits, kickboxing, Krav, I’ll do the lot. I shave my fanny, I wear make up, I eat better, I’m basically a better looking version of myself. Now shouldn’t it be the other way around and why do you think that is and what’s other people like?"

The only bit there that turns me off is sliders with socks. For me you could be in the gym 3 times a week and with makeup to shame a catwalk model but sliders with socks? I’d pass.

Just goes to show we’re all different so don’t worry too much

over a year ago

"So I’m gonna make a conscious effort to be the best version of myself. I have free gym membership with work ffs but I never use it. Nows the time to cut as well when it’s still cold and get ready for summer. I’m in Amsterdam Friday to Sunday this week but when I’m back I’m gonna start being healthy again and back in the gym.

do it for yourselve, feck doing it for anyone else! I like to look good as it makes me feel good! Win, win!"

Yeah that’s what my sister said. Look good and you’ll feel good. Plus I’ve had a full day paid for with my tattooist for months but haven’t gone for it yet cos it’s on my left arse cheek and it’s not in the best shape at the moment, they put pics on their social media so want it more pert!

By *iddlesticksMan
over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

I look best in the dark.

By *iablo soloWoman
over a year ago

southside

do it for yourselve, feck doing it for anyone else! I like to look good as it makes me feel good! Win, win!

Totally agree with this... I’m improving myself because I want to... not for anyone else"

over a year ago

first thing in the morning

By *iablo soloWoman
over a year ago

southside

Yeah that’s what my sister said. Look good and you’ll feel good. Plus I’ve had a full day paid for with my tattooist for months but haven’t gone for it yet cos it’s on my left arse cheek and it’s not in the best shape at the moment, they put pics on their social media so want it more pert! "

Good for u, Good luck!

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

Totally agree with this... I’m improving myself because I want to... not for anyone else"

over a year ago

"I wanna see your pubes "

You’d suck my pubes you’re a pervert

over a year ago

"I wanna see your pubes

You’d suck my pubes you’re a pervert "

Hell yeah I would !

over a year ago

I always look my best. I got a crew cut hair style and I go to the gym 3 times. I have a 6pack year round

over a year ago

"I always look my best. I got a crew cut hair style and I go to the gym 3 times. I have a 6pack year round "

And lovely glasses

over a year ago

"I always look my best. I got a crew cut hair style and I go to the gym 3 times. I have a 6pack year round

And lovely glasses "

Ty pal

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man
over a year ago

BRIDPORT

I’m always at my peek.

Yeah, this is as good as it gets.

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

I never look my best, I just can’t do it

over a year ago

I just stick to being me for me, if someone doesn’t like it then that’s their problem

By *he Little Fuck MachineMan
over a year ago

Co.Antrim

Usually when I’m with someone but anytime I’ve met someone I’ve ended up in a relationship with it’s been when I’ve just been in camo trousers and a band/football shirt not really giving a fuck.

over a year ago

I can’t be arsed anymore tbh. I’m single, but the way I see it.....

Like me at my worst and my best or not at all.

Besides in my eyes, although obviously initially attraction goes on looks it’s personality that wins the day.

over a year ago

Been with same partner since time began and I look like a sack of shit....she on the other hand is stunningly beautiful and in good shape....

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

I just look good all year round. Cause I’m worth it

over a year ago

Both to be fair

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

Pretty much the same either way to be honest. Except i shave my legs more often and defuzz my top lip on a more regular basis when in a relationship.

You get what you see, if they don’t like it move along is my opinion. Although to be fair i’m not a glam type anyway, unless i’m going to a fancy do.

over a year ago

"Pretty much the same either way to be honest. Except i shave my legs more often and defuzz my top lip on a more regular basis when in a relationship.

You get what you see, if they don’t like it move along is my opinion. Although to be fair i’m not a glam type anyway, unless i’m going to a fancy do."

i fancy do

Post new Message to Thread