Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Pubic shaving

Jump to newest

By *lem-H-Fandango OP   Man
over a year ago

salisbury

When i used to be much more effeminate, enjoying being cuckolded and dressing up like a woman i always kept myself shaved like a boy to appear less threatening, or "manly" to men that I or my partner met. Now however as I have decided to alter my body towards "Male" lol, i find I'm not at all interested in "man scaping" of any kind. Any other men feel like this? Or do you keep yourself looking "baby faced" downstairs?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *nvisible_beardMan
over a year ago

near newbridge, wales

Just keep it tidy

Not like a Forrest with something hidden inside

Like a Bush trim it back a bit

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I keep my cock and balls hair free for licking and sucking. I do have hair above. Not really into the little boy look or even a girl total hair free. She should have it short and just on her pubic bone. Lips hair free

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I keep my cock and balls hair free for licking and sucking. I do have hair above. Not really into the little boy look or even a girl total hair free. She should have it short and just on her pubic bone. Lips hair free"

I’m the same and agree

By *lem-H-Fandango OP   Man
over a year ago

salisbury

"I keep my cock and balls hair free for licking and sucking. I do have hair above. Not really into the little boy look or even a girl total hair free. She should have it short and just on her pubic bone. Lips hair free"

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

Trimmed short and tidy but that's about it.

Post new Message to Thread