Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bet we already had it!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does anyone remember in December around Christmas, being so so so poorly with fever that wouldn't go down and sore throat for weeks and then bloody horrendous chest infection?

It lasted for weeks and literally couldn't move. You'd feel better and then boom it would hit you again. I had it and my lungs hurt when Is breath it was that bad, I remember saying to my friends I think I have pneumonia. And I couldn't get a Dr's app! Well now this random man in Cork has the virus, no connection to travel or anyone that's tested positive, how do we know we all didn't already have it, we were never tested. At a time when people were travelling to see family it could have been spread for weeks before it was discovered. I'm not normally a crazy conspiracy theorist but it makes you think ?? Everyone freaking out and we are probably all already immune to it ?? COPIED

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ohnjones3210Man
over a year ago

Chester

"Does anyone remember in December around Christmas, being so so so poorly with fever that wouldn't go down and sore throat for weeks and then bloody horrendous chest infection?

It lasted for weeks and literally couldn't move. You'd feel better and then boom it would hit you again. I had it and my lungs hurt when Is breath it was that bad, I remember saying to my friends I think I have pneumonia. And I couldn't get a Dr's app! Well now this random man in Cork has the virus, no connection to travel or anyone that's tested positive, how do we know we all didn't already have it, we were never tested. At a time when people were travelling to see family it could have been spread for weeks before it was discovered. I'm not normally a crazy conspiracy theorist but it makes you think ?? Everyone freaking out and we are probably all already immune to it ?? COPIED

"

Yeah, we used to get ill twice a year from what I remember, at the end of autumn then at the start of spring.

I remember all sorts of wierd illnesses as a kid. I actually remember being physically sick once a year or so. I never get that anymore.

But now I seem to have a constant cold!

Who knows what's going on with health at the moment. I have symptoms of this Corona bullshit right now and I've not been in contact with anyone who's been ill or whatever.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

It probably was *a* corona virus. There's no way of knowing if it was this particular strain of corona virus i.e. Covid 19.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

yeah yeah! I got it on Christmas eve ffs, totally ruined my Christmas dinner!

over a year ago

"Does anyone remember in December around Christmas, being so so so poorly with fever that wouldn't go down and sore throat for weeks and then bloody horrendous chest infection?

"

It's a good job there is a thing called science rather than just betting on hunches.

Scientists are sequencing the RNA of Covid-19 and from the patterns and relationships they find they can work out the origin and spread of this particular virus.

You almost certainly had a virus (I think I had the same thing) it was just not Covid-19.

Also, perhaps the guy in Cork has unknowingly had contact with someone with Covid-19, or perhaps he had a liaison with someone who he wasn't prepared to confess to meeting?

over a year ago

How bizarre, I’ve had that exact same thing, literally from the end of November until mid-Jan! I eventually got diagnosed with and treated for walking pneumonia.

over a year ago

"

life goes on

over a year ago

I got ill New Year’s Day and it lingered for about 3 weeks and I hardly ever get colds or flu. Everyone in my family was like that’s really odd you having flu. I was like I know, I know, I have high immunity from exposure to germs from 18 years worth of tongue fucking arseholes, with clinkers and farts and god knows what kicking round there.

Knocked me for six it did.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

life goes on "

Literally just querying to see others experiences... no harm done is there

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

Most symptoms are the cause of the immune system reacting to the presence of the virus, not caused by the virus itself. It is one of the reasons why such symptoms are shared across so many viral infections.

over a year ago

"I got ill New Year’s Day and it lingered for about 3 weeks and I hardly ever get colds or flu. Everyone in my family was like that’s really odd you having flu. I was like I know, I know, I have high immunity from exposure to germs from 18 years worth of tongue fucking arseholes, with clinkers and farts and god knows what kicking round there.

Knocked me for six it did. "

Post new Message to Thread