By *uicy jonesMan
over a year ago

near a big hill in s/ shropshire NOT in

Disagree , apparently my cars are my penis extension

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

You do if you want to fuck. Rich or not.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What does money have to do with anything you would use your cock for?!

over a year ago

"You do if you want to fuck. Rich or not. "

Tell that to all the lesbians.

over a year ago

Skint and no cock. (#single life)

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"You do if you want to fuck. Rich or not.

Tell that to all the lesbians."

Is the op a lesbian?

By *atBottomGirlsWoman
over a year ago

St Austell-ish

I have plenty of money.

I still want a penis on occasion. Cocks are for stew.

over a year ago

"If you have plenty of money you don't need a cock "

I get my butler to do my fucking for me.

over a year ago

But would you be happy with no cock and plenty money?

No way!

over a year ago

"But would you be happy with no cock and plenty money?

No way! "

I would buy a bionic cock

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

How would you have a wee?

over a year ago

Whats money to do with having a cock.....??

over a year ago

You could make a papier mache cock with the money x

over a year ago

What if you have plenty of cock....?

over a year ago

"You could make a papier mache cock with the money x"

Not with the polymer notes.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

As in if you have plenty of money physicality is irrelevant? I think to some people it is.

By *amesidetopshaggerlolMan
over a year ago

Ashton under Lyne

I know what your getting at once people find out you have money thay are intrested

But that type of person is easy to spot

Watch how someone treats a waitress or receptionist if thay talk down to them thats how thay would treat you if u was in that position

over a year ago

If you have plenty of confidence you don't need money.

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

No.

By *iger4uWoman
over a year ago

In my happy place

Im not rich but i can manage without one...

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

No way.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just saying I'm not talking for everyone.. But if you have a bank full of money, she can imagine that you have a cock like an elephant.

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

"Just saying I'm not talking for everyone.. But if you have a bank full of money, she can imagine that you have a cock like an elephant. "

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"Just saying I'm not talking for everyone.. But if you have a bank full of money, she can imagine that you have a cock like an elephant. "

Oh really? So women are gold diggers?

By *kbull2000Man
over a year ago

Carluke

Disagree. Horny folk are soon parted with their money.

over a year ago

"Just saying I'm not talking for everyone.. But if you have a bank full of money, she can imagine that you have a cock like an elephant.

Oh really? So women are gold diggers? "

They're about. John Merrick could be 75 years old with no cock and he could turn up in a ferrari and pull a 25 year old bird.

On the other hand a poor guy could be dragging on the floor and not get a look in.

over a year ago

"Just saying I'm not talking for everyone.. But if you have a bank full of money, she can imagine that you have a cock like an elephant.

They're about. John Merrick could be 75 years old with no cock and he could turn up in a ferrari and pull a 25 year old bird.

On the other hand a poor guy could be dragging on the floor and not get a look in.

"

The poor guy sounds like he has a poorly penis.

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"

Yet again another of your women bashing threads.

You'll be surprised to know that alot of women couldn't give a flying fuck how big a man's bank balance or dick is.

By *nnocentimesMan
over a year ago

over there by that tree

"You'll be surprised to know that alot of women couldn't give a flying fuck how big a man's bank balance or dick is. "

Oh I’m so happy about that!

over a year ago

You'll be surprised to know that alot of women couldn't give a flying fuck how big a man's bank balance or dick is. "

You'd be surprised too. I'm just speaking in general.. Women are more for the dick on here.

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

You'll be surprised to know that alot of women couldn't give a flying fuck how big a man's bank balance or dick is.

You'd be surprised too. I'm just speaking in general.. Women are more for the dick on here. "

But you're making judgements on women in general while having literally no understanding of women at all. You really need to get over your issues with women.

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"You'll be surprised to know that alot of women couldn't give a flying fuck how big a man's bank balance or dick is.

Oh I’m so happy about that! "

Well, it's different for you, you need to be a billionaire AND have a huge knob.

By *exy4youxxWoman
over a year ago

Pontefract

"If you have plenty of money you don't need a cock

I get my butler to do my fucking for me."

That had me rolling on the floor laughing ... no text speak Haha

By *nnocentimesMan
over a year ago

over there by that tree

"You'll be surprised to know that alot of women couldn't give a flying fuck how big a man's bank balance or dick is.

Well, it's different for you, you need to be a billionaire AND have a huge knob. "

Fuckerty fuck fuck - what about being a huge knob??

By *exy4youxxWoman
over a year ago

Pontefract

You'd be surprised too. I'm just speaking in general.. Women are more for the dick on here. "

If wemon are more for the dicks on here why do we all hate dick pics ? Is yours not big enough is that what you thinking ?

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

Well, it's different for you, you need to be a billionaire AND have a huge knob.

Fuckerty fuck fuck - what about being a huge knob?? "

Well I already know that

over a year ago

You'd be surprised too. I'm just speaking in general.. Women are more for the dick on here.

If wemon are more for the dicks on here why do we all hate dick pics ? Is yours not big enough is that what you thinking ? "

You don't all hate dick pics. You all secretly like to see them.

Oh, I know mine isn't big enough for what many ladies are asking for, but then I look at the men who they're having sex with and they usually don't measure up to what they want. Or they just don't know what an inch is

By *exy4youxxWoman
over a year ago

Pontefract

If wemon are more for the dicks on here why do we all hate dick pics ? Is yours not big enough is that what you thinking ?

Oh, I know mine isn't big enough for what many ladies are asking for, but then I look at the men who they're having sex with and they usually don't measure up to what they want. Or they just don't know what an inch is "

You are deluded get some sleep

over a year ago

Oh, I know mine isn't big enough for what many ladies are asking for, but then I look at the men who they're having sex with and they usually don't measure up to what they want. Or they just don't know what an inch is

You are deluded get some sleep "

Nope I talk reality

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

I can earn a shit ton of money and don't have a cock, so OP I guess you're right (although I'd counter that my penisless condition isn't a result of my earning capacity - the two are unrelated).

Don't get me wrong, I'd like regular access to a cock because I'm a fan of the nicer ones, but I don't need it per se. That's what my rabbit is there for.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Oh, I know mine isn't big enough for what many ladies are asking for, but then I look at the men who they're having sex with and they usually don't measure up to what they want. Or they just don't know what an inch is "

Is there anything that women do that you think is acceptable?

over a year ago

Some women have neither, nor a good personality but still manage to get fucked senseless by Paul, John or Harry.

over a year ago

Which do you have OP?

over a year ago

It happens all the time. Man turns up in Ferrari, women drop everything and get in car, car drives off...yup alllllll the time

over a year ago

"But would you be happy with no cock and plenty money?

No way! "

I would be

over a year ago

And if you have plenty of personality, you dont need either

over a year ago

Nah...

By *sm265Woman
over a year ago

Shangri-la

Yep, I always ask for a copy of a man's current bank balance & monthly pay slip if he messages

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

To me a wanker is still a wanker, if he has money then he's just a rich wanker and I'd probably be even less interested. I have never asked any meets or anyone im a tall interested in how much money they earn as it is completely irrelevant.

over a year ago

You do come out with some tripe sometimes

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

I reckon you'd still need a cock

over a year ago

Money helps

opens the door to so many other interests and hobbies, homes, travel, expensive pastimes

you can have a real wild life but you need the bucks to pay

not much in life is free, guess thats why most of the poor turn to shagging

But there is a real wild life if you have some money, there are wild wild things to see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTV1_ObM2To

over a year ago

Absolutely not and I’ll tell you for why.

In the September of 2011 I was on a dating site. I met a nice chap who was blonde, I normally like dark hair, but he was a nice chap and genuinely not bothered that I was a single mum to a then 2 year old.

We went on lots of dates, he was doing his training to be a long haul pilot like his brother and father before him. He went to Florida for a few months to do more training, I dunno how it works.

Anyhow he comes back to Wales, was driving an Aston Martin Virage in like a pale powder blue colour, beautiful, hell of a fucking sound on it.

Anyhow one evening was dvd night code for this is the night we’re gonna have sex, I touched his penis and it was smaller than I liked, quite thin, and I like girth, not bothered on length. I also didn’t feel that we had that much chemistry or a connection, he didn’t like 80’s music and he wasn’t very funny either.

After that night I didn’t really contact him again and although he said he would move me and my daughter to Singapore (good job we didn’t as we’d probably have corona virus) my heart wasn’t in it.

He said he’d buy me a Nissan 370Z as o used to have the 350Z and of always said I loved that car, I said I didn’t have those kind of feelings for him.

So that was my little gold digger test, which I passed. Kick myself a bit now cos I see him on Facebook and his house and the cars he has (I fucking love cars) but my heart wasn’t in him.

I’d take a guy that drove an old banger or had the shittest low paid job you could have, providing he was funny and handsome and open minded and we had a connection. So no, money is not more important than good looks, penis size and personality.

A big cock and handsome face is money in the bank anyway!

By *olieandSlaveCouple
over a year ago

Stafford

I thought this was a swinging site? I dont see if you rock up in a DB9 or a dustbin, I only want one thing from you!

Well, manners, banter, cleanliness, wit and a good fucking, maybe 5 things!

over a year ago

Being able to piss standing up's worth all the money in the world.

over a year ago

I disagree...however i do agree that its likely you can become a cock when you have loadsa money

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Some women have neither, nor a good personality but still manage to get fucked senseless by Paul, John or Harry."

Women hold a different currency

over a year ago

"Which do you have OP?"

I don't like to reveal what I have. Because I want someone to like me for who I am and not what I am or what I've got.

But money talks and bullshit walks.

over a year ago

"Some women have neither, nor a good personality but still manage to get fucked senseless by Paul, John or Harry.

Women hold a different currency"

Fucking right and its priceless.

Every woman is sitting on a fortune!

over a year ago

"Some women have neither, nor a good personality but still manage to get fucked senseless by Paul, John or Harry.

Every woman is sitting on a fortune! "

So our arses?

over a year ago

Is there anything that women do that you think is acceptable?"

Cook and clean

over a year ago

Every woman is sitting on a fortune!

So our arses?"

That too. There's plenty of arse about but the women got it all.

over a year ago

Put the bloody shovel down

over a year ago

"Put the bloody shovel down"

I think thatz one way of saying "end of thread"

Post new Message to Thread