Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Going commando

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do people find it a turn on when they know someone is commando?

I think it's a sexy thought but when it comes to it, I'd rather women had pants on. If she doesn't have pants on it's like getting your xmas presents with no wrapping paper.....half the fun is tearing the paper off!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

I don’t like paper pants

By *he Little Fuck MachineMan
over a year ago

Co.Antrim

"Do people find it a turn on when they know someone is commando?

I think it's a sexy thought but when it comes to it, I'd rather women had pants on. If she doesn't have pants on it's like getting your xmas presents with no wrapping paper.....half the fun is tearing the paper off!"

I tend to agree with you, man. I absolutely love pulling underwear to the side for example. Plus sometimes when you can see the ladies underwear showing it’s more of a turn on than knowing they haven’t got any on. Saying that though, there’s definitely scenarios where a lady wearing no underwear is a massive turn on.

over a year ago

I think it's a sexy thought but when it comes to it, I'd rather women had pants on. If she doesn't have pants on it's like getting your xmas presents with no wrapping paper.....half the fun is tearing the paper off!

I tend to agree with you, man. I absolutely love pulling underwear to the side for example. Plus sometimes when you can see the ladies underwear showing it’s more of a turn on than knowing they haven’t got any on. Saying that though, there’s definitely scenarios where a lady wearing no underwear is a massive turn on."

Yeah I see it on both accounts but for me, I'd rather have that extra layer to take off. Final tease before you get to the sweet surprise!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think it's a sexy thought but when it comes to it, I'd rather women had pants on. If she doesn't have pants on it's like getting your xmas presents with no wrapping paper.....half the fun is tearing the paper off!"

Wear her pants and let her pull them off

over a year ago

Bump. Was hoping for more replies on this!

over a year ago

Knickers just don’t belong with a basque and stockings...

over a year ago

I find it sexy. Only when a man goes commando in jeans though

By *ark ph0enixWoman
over a year ago

Teesside

"I find it sexy. Only when a man goes commando in jeans though "

Oh yes...this!!!

over a year ago

Nah

over a year ago

Not for me...Always imagine the zip on my jeans taking me out of action by accident

over a year ago

I go commando in jeans normally, especially the button fly type. I do it for practical reasons though as it’s or easy to get access through your boxers.when you need a pee while wearing them.

It makes for good unbuttoned pics too

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

"I go commando in jeans normally, especially the button fly type. I do it for practical reasons though as it’s or easy to get access through your boxers.when you need a pee while wearing them.

It makes for good unbuttoned pics too "

It does Indeed Doc

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

"I go commando in jeans normally, especially the button fly type. I do it for practical reasons though as it’s or easy to get access through your boxers.when you need a pee while wearing them.

It makes for good unbuttoned pics too "

Amen sir! Button jeans can be excruciatingly fiddly at the most urgent of moments not least of all if one is wearing a longer length top tucked into them; you are effectively left fighting desperately through through THREE layers (fiddle-some jeans buttons, the t-shirt/top AND finally ones pants when urgently trying to take a wee

Post new Message to Thread