Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Roast dinners

Jump to newest

By *abat40x OP   Woman
over a year ago

North Lincolnshire

Do you alway cook/go out for a Sunday roast? I'm having cottage pie now im regretting my choice and want a Sunday dinner life sucks sometimes

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *elshsunsWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

Yep just about to go out for mine xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Don't get one very often, but I fucking love cooking them and they're well recieved by those tucking into them.

I remember as a kid it being the time when family felt like family. We all ate together that one day a week and it felt like a unit.

All turned out to be bullshit mind, the only thing my parents worked together on was keeping it from the kids, relatives and mates that they were only together for us children. Felt like a huge blow and one that still bothers me to this day.

Gave me a warped sense of what a healthy relationship looks like, feels like and aspires to be

P

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

I prefer to eat it when someone has made me one.

I'm freezer diving tonight though, my mind is elsewhere.

over a year ago

I make one every other weekend when I have my children. Can’t beat a home cooked roast!

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I have a carvery at my local every single sunday, sometimes with company sometimes alone

By *uke OzadeMan
over a year ago

Ho Chi Minge City

"I make one every other weekend when I have my children. Can’t beat a home cooked roast! "

Pretty much my routine for the same reasons although today I’m roller skating for the first time instead. I’m 45 ffs!! Kids have a lot to answer for!

over a year ago

If someone is feeling extremely generous then I’ll allow you to deliver one to me

Post new Message to Thread