Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Have you ever..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has someone of the opposite sexual orientation try to convert you to what they like?

For example, if you're a guy, another guy trying to make you like guys.. Or.. A " Friend " Pretending to be a friend but they're trying it on passively..

This has happened quite a lot with me, just interested to hear some of your stories

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sure I’ve had gay guys trying to convince me I’d like it.

Still waiting for a gay woman to try and make me a lesbian though.

over a year ago

Yeh I've had plenty of gay guys try to convert me.

over a year ago

"Sure I’ve had gay guys trying to convince me I’d like it.

"

On it

over a year ago

"Yeh I've had plenty of gay guys try to convert me. "

You’re gorgeous!!! That’s why

over a year ago

Ha ha ha Sounds like you're definitely a lesbian, maybe you'll set a new trend being a male lesbian for women only X

"

over a year ago

I think it's really funny when they try, but I have known some really uncomfortable situations happening as well from it lol

On it "

over a year ago

On it "

That gave me a little wry smile

over a year ago

I’ve been hit on a few times

over a year ago

No, I cant even get women to convince me I'm straight

over a year ago

I always say to my straight friends, always take it as a compliment that someone likes you, even if it's not for them X

"I’ve been hit on a few times "

over a year ago

I’m a newbie here and all I’ve had are propositions from gay men lol

over a year ago

Welcome to Fab and the forums =]]] Maybe filter out men messaging you, that should stop that.. Always awkward I say when people do this, but everyone loves a trier.. I hope you have fun on the site though X

"I’m a newbie here and all I’ve had are propositions from gay men lol"

over a year ago

"Welcome to Fab and the forums =]]] Maybe filter out men messaging you, that should stop that.. Always awkward I say when people do this, but everyone loves a trier.. I hope you have fun on the site though X

I’m a newbie here and all I’ve had are propositions from gay men lol"

I have done now. I’m flattered obviously, but I kept getting all excited when a message came through, only to see a profile pic of a penis haha

over a year ago

Awwwww, bless you, that's good you have done that, it should hold off your gay fans getting to you ha ha! Hopefully the coin will flip and you get lots of naughty women pics in the inbox instead hehe!

"Welcome to Fab and the forums =]]] Maybe filter out men messaging you, that should stop that.. Always awkward I say when people do this, but everyone loves a trier.. I hope you have fun on the site though X

I’m a newbie here and all I’ve had are propositions from gay men lol I have done now. I’m flattered obviously, but I kept getting all excited when a message came through, only to see a profile pic of a penis haha "

over a year ago

"Awwwww, bless you, that's good you have done that, it should hold off your gay fans getting to you ha ha! Hopefully the coin will flip and you get lots of naughty women pics in the inbox instead hehe!

Welcome to Fab and the forums =]]] Maybe filter out men messaging you, that should stop that.. Always awkward I say when people do this, but everyone loves a trier.. I hope you have fun on the site though X

I’m a newbie here and all I’ve had are propositions from gay men lol I have done now. I’m flattered obviously, but I kept getting all excited when a message came through, only to see a profile pic of a penis haha "

fingers crossed! I don’t even know what I’m doing on here lol but it’s been a while so I thought I’d give it a shot haha

over a year ago

Well.. That's the beauty of Fab, you can come and go as you please, Fab is like a random shopping spree, you go out with no shopping list and then come off with 5 people you're interested in, it's a good gap filler inbetween relationships, I guess

over a year ago

No,men don't want to fuck me either.

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

If we're counting all the Fab guys I've had in my inbox then yes

over a year ago

I'm gay and I've had on occasion women or couples (men and women) try to chat me up,even though I said I was gay, but he said "she wants to watch"

I'd never try to convince a straight guy though because that's just useless and pointless hah

By *nlyIfItsWorthItMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

"Has someone of the opposite sexual orientation try to convert you to what they like?

For example, if you're a guy, another guy trying to make you like guys.. Or.. A " Friend " Pretending to be a friend but they're trying it on passively..

This has happened quite a lot with me, just interested to hear some of your stories "

Just women pretending to friend zone me to try to convert me.

over a year ago

Ha ha ha, I've seen it a lot gay people trying to convert a straight person, and you're thinking leave them alone, but sometimes it is kind of funny to see

"I'm gay and I've had on occasion women or couples (men and women) try to chat me up,even though I said I was gay, but he said "she wants to watch"

I'd never try to convince a straight guy though because that's just useless and pointless hah"

Post new Message to Thread