over a year ago

morecambe

Can take planning meets a while as lots of things have to fall into place

so come on folk lets share storys

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ohnjones3210Man
over a year ago

Chester

Ok, once upon a time, there was a woodcutter and his wife. He was struggling to make enough grain in order to make bread for his family. He had a boy and a girl. They went into a field and saw a house.. it was made of sweets!! But! A witch lived in there...

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

"Ok, once upon a time, there was a woodcutter and his wife. He was struggling to make enough grain in order to make bread for his family. He had a boy and a girl. They went into a field and saw a house.. it was made of sweets!! But! A witch lived in there..."

But she was a very horny witch and her house was also full of toys and bond age equipment.

By *ohnjones3210Man
over a year ago

Chester

"Ok, once upon a time, there was a woodcutter and his wife. He was struggling to make enough grain in order to make bread for his family. He had a boy and a girl. They went into a field and saw a house.. it was made of sweets!! But! A witch lived in there...

But she was a very horny witch and her house was also full of toys and bond age equipment. "

Was the witch hot?!?

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

"Ok, once upon a time, there was a woodcutter and his wife. He was struggling to make enough grain in order to make bread for his family. He had a boy and a girl. They went into a field and saw a house.. it was made of sweets!! But! A witch lived in there...

But she was a very horny witch and her house was also full of toys and bond age equipment.

Was the witch hot?!?"

she was as cold as a witches tit

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’m away next weekend with company. I changed my postcode in my settings to the postcode of the area we’ll be staying in in a hotel, and then posted a status asking for an extra. Got a few messages drop in, some odd requests lol. Filtered those out. Literally laid down what would be the requirement (and asked if they’d have any expectations in return) and turns out there’s a local guy that uses the gym there in the hotel regularly. So have arranged for us to meet him in the hotel bar for drinks. And hopefully the rest will just follow

By *he Little Fuck MachineMan
over a year ago

Co.Antrim

During the month of Liverpool in the City of July,

The Snow and rain was heavy but the streets were very dry, I jumped upon a tram car to head to New South Wales, before the Train got very far the Plane went off the rails.

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

"I’m away next weekend with company. I changed my postcode in my settings to the postcode of the area we’ll be staying in in a hotel, and then posted a status asking for an extra. Got a few messages drop in, some odd requests lol. Filtered those out. Literally laid down what would be the requirement (and asked if they’d have any expectations in return) and turns out there’s a local guy that uses the gym there in the hotel regularly. So have arranged for us to meet him in the hotel bar for drinks. And hopefully the rest will just follow "
best of luck

Post new Message to Thread