Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bare supermarket shelves

Jump to newest

By *hMyGawd OP   Couple
over a year ago

Midlands

Our local supermarket has no tinned beans, no pasta, no porridge...

Is anyone here panic buying?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

No.

But it sounds like I might have to

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I hate people

over a year ago

Nope I got beans..

Lol.

Domestic abuse/violence kills more people over the world than this has so far

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I’ve cleared the shelves of Custard Creams

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"Our local supermarket has no tinned beans, no pasta, no porridge...

Is anyone here panic buying?"

Only greedy and selfish people panic buy.

over a year ago

"I’ve cleared the shelves of Custard Creams "

Damn, these are on my list.

I am dreading going shopping to find the shelves empty. I just went to pick up some catfood......there is none. My poor cat

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

There’s no issue at the supermarkets near me. Nor should there be.

By *xfordshireCoupleMFCouple
over a year ago

Nr. Oxford

Went to my local big Tesco to do the weekly shop today. No toilet roll, bleach, long life milk or tissues. We still had beans but down to one stack instead of the usual 3. I got my weekly amount and left.

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Thought I would swing by Costco on my way home for some dishwasher tablets and some fruit.

I took one look at the queues to get in the carpark and bugged out.

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"I’ve cleared the shelves of Custard Creams

I am dreading going shopping to find the shelves empty. I just went to pick up some catfood......there is none. My poor cat "

This is what annoys me. People who actually need a tin of this or a packet of that, loose out because of the scalpers

over a year ago

Nope. I have plenty of whisky and dog food if times get hard

over a year ago

So we have just been shopping no eggs paracetamol hand wash and hardly any loo roll FFS calm down people xx

over a year ago

Oddly local supermarket Morrison’s out of toilet paper?

over a year ago

I'd rather starve than stock pile, they're welcome to it, find it pathetic.

over a year ago

Is the end of the world approaching... The way people are acting it appears so.

over a year ago

Shelves were fully stocked when I went and did my weekly shop this morning.

over a year ago

Think we need to tell people to panic buy condoms and lube, just in case we need to repopulate the planet

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

No

over a year ago

"Think we need to tell people to panic buy condoms and lube, just in case we need to repopulate the planet "

Wouldn't need the condoms

By *ugardadcleanerMan
over a year ago

cirencester

I work in a wine and spirits shop. Never short of essentials. Tho timewasters wind up Hollie when no show for her. No panic buying there lol

By *illiam101000Man
over a year ago

Melton Mowbray

Don't panic buy bread go for the yeast. Then you can make as much bread as you want lol.

over a year ago

"Don't panic buy bread go for the yeast. Then you can make as much bread as you want lol. "

Well as much bread as you knead

over a year ago

"Think we need to tell people to panic buy condoms and lube, just in case we need to repopulate the planet

Wouldn't need the condoms"

over a year ago

Is the panic buying of bog roll to replace the usual tissues?

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

Just been into the large Tesco near my house, everything is in stock there.

Except kiwis oddly enough.

over a year ago

And lets thank the media ...

As mentioned previously - if we called this a Flu. Would we be panicing.??

By *avenTinaCouple
over a year ago

Southport

"Think we need to tell people to panic buy condoms and lube, just in case we need to repopulate the planet "
why would you need condoms if it's your intention to re populate the planet? Surely they're the one thing you wouldn't need

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

"Is the panic buying of bog roll to replace the usual tissues? "

I think it’s partly that and partly in case people have to isolate for a period of time. Who knows?

over a year ago

"Think we need to tell people to panic buy condoms and lube, just in case we need to repopulate the planet why would you need condoms if it's your intention to re populate the planet? Surely they're the one thing you wouldn't need "

It's all part of my eugenics programme

over a year ago

No, there’s nothing left to panic buy

over a year ago

We did our panic buying a couple of weeks ago, just in case there was a panic...

By *tace 309TV/TS
over a year ago

durham

"Is the end of the world approaching... The way people are acting it appears so. "
that's what happens when you combine hysteria with stupidity

By *elma and ShaggyCouple
over a year ago

Bedworth

I am dreading going shopping to find the shelves empty. I just went to pick up some catfood......there is none. My poor cat "

I’m thankful that we bulk buy our cat food, get a months worth at a time from Costco. Fortunately we stocked up a couple of weeks ago. One of ours is diabetic so we have to be careful that we only buy certain foods and a shortage of those could be problematic

over a year ago

I am dreading going shopping to find the shelves empty. I just went to pick up some catfood......there is none. My poor cat

I’m thankful that we bulk buy our cat food, get a months worth at a time from Costco. Fortunately we stocked up a couple of weeks ago. One of ours is diabetic so we have to be careful that we only buy certain foods and a shortage of those could be problematic"

Have you ever looked at zooplus?

over a year ago

I’m thankful that we bulk buy our cat food, get a months worth at a time from Costco. Fortunately we stocked up a couple of weeks ago. One of ours is diabetic so we have to be careful that we only buy certain foods and a shortage of those could be problematic"

Are you fatting up the cat in case that run out of chickens

By *reya73Woman
over a year ago

Whitley Bay

I got plenty condoms from the one to one centre if anyone runs low.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Local Tesco was out of flour, anti-bac spray and hand soaps/sanitisers, low on tinned soups and baked beans, and had "three per person" limits on other things - moronic really that people are so taken in by it that they do it - tin foil hats were also completely out of stock

Mind you cynical me also wonders how much supermarkets are deliberately withholding, or putting less items from the shelves to spur sales by making people think they're running low.

over a year ago

nothing wrong with stocking up, it wont go to waste as you will always need soap and toilet paper, its not gonna go outa date

must admit ive just filled the garage freezer, as both the kitchen freezer and utility room freezer are full.

plenty alcohol too

even topped up my .308, 9mm, .357 ammo as well as shotgun cartridges too, to the maximum amount allowed to hold

keep the both the cars fuel topped up and extra fuel also stored

as well as full tanks in the motorcycles

1900 litres of heating fuel

as well as bottled gas

everything is needed, nothing will go to waste and as long as the chickens keep laying there will be fresh eggs too

no point buying stuff you will never use, but everything I have will be needed and used.

over a year ago

I got an online shop delivered yesterday and they gave me 9 free toilet rolls and 4 extra handwashes just because they had to substitute what I ordered very slightly , I thought those were the two things they'd be rationing if people are going nuts buying.

By *urvySub87Woman
over a year ago

Near Wellingborough

I went to the pharmacy to get some paracetamol and they told me they had none as everyone came in panic buying. WTF people? Luckily one of the girls had put a secret stash out the back and let me buy a couple as I'm recovering from surgery. I was only in hospital for 3 days and everyone has gone absolutely nuts. You would think it's the apocalypse or something. So glad that I bought enough cat food to last 3 weeks before I went in otherwise my poor pussy would be starving. The world has gone mad.

By *ig_eric_tionMan
over a year ago

IPSWICH

Buying lots of essentials isn't really panicking. If you go out for loo roll and come home with a pair of slippers a disposable barbecue and a copy of woman's weekly... now that's panicking.

By *elma and ShaggyCouple
over a year ago

Bedworth

I’m thankful that we bulk buy our cat food, get a months worth at a time from Costco. Fortunately we stocked up a couple of weeks ago. One of ours is diabetic so we have to be careful that we only buy certain foods and a shortage of those could be problematic

Have you ever looked at zooplus?"

I think I’ve probably checked all the websites out since Polly has been diabetic the best brand for her that she will actually eat is Sheba fine flakes poultry in jelly, it has only 1.9% carbs. There are other brands suitable that she likes so it shouldn’t cause too much of a problem if we have to switch

over a year ago

Did my weekly shop this morning and shelves were a bit emptier but not too bad.

We wont all starve though, the vegetarian and vegan section was still full

over a year ago

I am behind it waiting for you

over a year ago

Pissing me off tbh. I popped in to get some paracetamol and cat food to find shelf’s of paracetamol and any product containing it sold out. I actually have sinusitis (have had for 3 weeks) and in need some pain relief. Not impressed with the selfishness of it all.

By *orraine999Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere

I went shopping this morning and they were out of bleach, lysol, liquid hand soap, hand sanitizer and toilet paper. Starbucks has stopped filling the refillable cups.

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

"I went shopping this morning and they were out of bleach, lysol, liquid hand soap, hand sanitizer and toilet paper. Starbucks has stopped filling the refillable cups. "

I think Starbucks have made the right decision with the refillable cups. It’s an easy thing to change temporarily.

By *orraine999Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere

"I went shopping this morning and they were out of bleach, lysol, liquid hand soap, hand sanitizer and toilet paper. Starbucks has stopped filling the refillable cups.

I think Starbucks have made the right decision with the refillable cups. It’s an easy thing to change temporarily. "

I agree with you.

over a year ago

Why is it selfish for people to buy stuff? Are they supposed to guess at what everybody else might want?

over a year ago

Have you ever looked at zooplus?

I think I’ve probably checked all the websites out since Polly has been diabetic the best brand for her that she will actually eat is Sheba fine flakes poultry in jelly, it has only 1.9% carbs. There are other brands suitable that she likes so it shouldn’t cause too much of a problem if we have to switch"

I hate to think of a cat going hungry

I went to the store to panic buy toilet paper but they had run out, so I panic bought whisky instead. My theory is that if I drink enough whisky I won't give a shit and therefore won't need toilet paper.

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Why is it selfish for people to buy stuff? Are they supposed to guess at what everybody else might want?"

It's selfish to buy silly amounts of things, resulting in shops being short of basic essentials.

It's also irrational.

By *etLikeMan
over a year ago

most fundamental aspects

I made a routine purchase of toilet roll the other day and felt very self conscious.

I walked out the door at the same time as another shopper and the alarms went off. For a second, I seriously wondered if they had security tagged the bog rolls. Then I realised that they’re not the easiest thing to stuff up a jumper.

By *lirty and funMan
over a year ago

Redditch

"Don't panic buy bread go for the yeast. Then you can make as much bread as you want lol.

Well as much bread as you knead "

Thought this comment deserved a bit more appreciation! Lol

over a year ago

"Why is it selfish for people to buy stuff? Are they supposed to guess at what everybody else might want?

It's selfish to buy silly amounts of things, resulting in shops being short of basic essentials.

It's also irrational. "

100% agree

By *ovegames42Man
over a year ago

london

"Thought I would swing by Costco on my way home for some dishwasher tablets and some fruit.

I took one look at the queues to get in the carpark and bugged out. "

I went to Costco yesterday the car park was full at opening time, in all the times I’ve been there never ever seen it so busy not even at Christmas.

Waiting at least half an hour to pay.

over a year ago

The worlds gone mad, empty shelves everywhere near me

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

Are you fatting up the cat in case that run out of chickens "

That's not even funny

over a year ago

Most of the shelves are empty round here. Went to do a routine shop and couldnt get half of what I normally buy. Stocked up on a few bits for my son because he has food allergies.

over a year ago

"Why is it selfish for people to buy stuff? Are they supposed to guess at what everybody else might want?

It's also irrational. "

100% agree

over a year ago

It's also irrational. "

Whether it's rational is irrelevant.

Shops sell stuff. People buy it (or not).

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

This panic buying has given me a proper first world problem, my other half is at the shop and they're all out of Penne, so he's having to buy me Fusilli. Hmmph.

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

It's also irrational. 100% agree "

Shops should restrict the amount people are allowed to buy. There's no problem with the supply chain, the problem is purely the result of idiotic panic buying.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/03/20 18:39:16]

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

It's also irrational.

Shops sell stuff. People buy it (or not)."

I think that you are missing the point.

over a year ago

It's also irrational.

I think that you are missing the point. "

Would that be the point that despite everyone being able to see how things have been likely to go, the ones who don't bother to check they're got what they need are now the ones moaning they can't wipe their arse on cheap loo roll or buy cheap pain killers?

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i've been telling everyone i fully get the loo roll thing....

running out of bog roll for example on day 5 of the "14 day staycation" thats going to be a nightmare!!!!

emergency 9 pack of cushelle....

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

It's also irrational.

I think that you are missing the point.

Would that be the point that despite everyone being able to see how things have been likely to go, the ones who don't bother to check they're got what they need are now the ones moaning they can't wipe their arse on cheap loo roll or buy cheap pain killers?"

The elderly snd infirm may only be able to shop on a particular day and are likely not to be in a financial position to shop around.

They might have enough to get through one or two missed opportunities but what if the selfish buggers mean that they are still unavailable at the point that person is running out?

over a year ago

Right - so people should refrain from buying things just in case somebody they don't know might want to buy it at a later point!

The shops aren't bare, there's alternative options for everything.

The idea that you'd expect to get exactly what you want, whenever you want it seems like the selfish bit to me.

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

As there's no problems with the supply chain, the shelves won't be long for more than a day.

over a year ago

"Luckily" my car just failed its MOT, so I won't be going shopping until after payday anyway. Thanks fate, you're a pal...

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I did an extra large on line shop for my parents who are in their 90s. I made sure they had tinned goods, tea bags etc. If anybody thinks that's selfish then it's too bad.

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

No, it's a very contagious flu, not the T-Virus...

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

"I did an extra large on line shop for my parents who are in their 90s. I made sure they had tinned goods, tea bags etc. If anybody thinks that's selfish then it's too bad. "

I am thinking of doing the same for my Father tomorrow.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/03/20 19:25:35]

over a year ago

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/03/20 19:30:10]

By *ewnameCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

No you must be in Morrisons

over a year ago

loads of folk farting

By *ewnameCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Supermarkets deliberately keeping shelves low so we all panic buy

By *ewnameCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Lub yes

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I just tend to buy one meal at a time, there's no panic here

over a year ago

"I did an extra large on line shop for my parents who are in their 90s. I made sure they had tinned goods, tea bags etc. If anybody thinks that's selfish then it's too bad. "

Exactly. Looking after our own isn't being selfish.

By *ittlemiss1985Woman
over a year ago

Lansing

Nope, we buy our toilet paper in bulk at Sam's Club anyway. But at the store I work at we're already sold out of hand sanitizer and low on wipes and toilet paper. I wont be surprised if someone tries to steal the sanitizer we have at the registers for costomers and employees to use

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

[Removed by poster at 07/03/20 19:46:29]

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

It's perfectly rational.

You may think it is a selfish thing to do, but that does not make it irrational.

Thinking you may need 2 weeks supply of toilet roll in the next month or 2 and then going out to buy 3 flat screen TVs would be irrational.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

No panic buying here, always have the basics in. You learn to make a meal out of what you have.

Personally I’m glad I’m heading out of the country on Tuesday and between now and 7th April will only be home for 7 nights.

Hopefully normality will return to the country by then

over a year ago

"Right - so people should refrain from buying things just in case somebody they don't know might want to buy it at a later point!

The idea that you'd expect to get exactly what you want, whenever you want it seems like the selfish bit to me."

Lol very selfish me thinking I could pop to the shop to buy some cheap paracetamol and cat food.

over a year ago

My local supermarket has limited people to 2 packs of loo roll each.

I find it hilarious, the shits isn't one of the symptoms

By *adame 2SwordsWoman
over a year ago

Victoria, London

Goes with my bare bank account!

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

Noticed no difference noticed here to be honest.

By *inkerbell67Woman
over a year ago

Clacton on sea essex

Food goes out of date so they will be in the shit lol ,a cold compress on the face will help with a temp and stick a fan on ,open windows ,easy

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/03/20 20:54:55]

over a year ago

There was no flour in my local Sainsburys.

Suddenly everyone knows how to make bread!

over a year ago

The world has gone mad , bet the shops are loving this ,the money there making , savers by me looked like it had been looted , no stock at all

By *ustme34Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"Nope I got beans..

Lol.

Domestic abuse/violence kills more people over the world than this has so far"

so does crossing the road . I'm not saying it's not bad but the media are hoping it up way too much and making people panic

By *adylydfordWoman
over a year ago

altinkum

Im not panic buying.... i always have 72 rolls of toilet roll here as standard... i was already ocd about toilet rolls and cleaning products. I have a 6 month supply at all times.

over a year ago

"Right - so people should refrain from buying things just in case somebody they don't know might want to buy it at a later point!

The idea that you'd expect to get exactly what you want, whenever you want it seems like the selfish bit to me.

Lol very selfish me thinking I could pop to the shop to buy some cheap paracetamol and cat food. "

No, that's normal.

Assuming that other people should avoid buying them just in case you want them is selfish.

Just walk to the next shop and buy alternatives and stop whinging about people's choices

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Personally not panic buying but I have got a few extra bits in because there's 5 of us in my house, so if one of us gets it we'll all have to self isolate. And I don't fancy living with 3 hangry teens!!

By *eading beddingMan
over a year ago

Berks

Bad news. Coronavirus is mutating rapidly. The most recent strain can no longer be cured by purchasing huge quantities of toilet paper. Your move, science.

over a year ago

hey I'm watching john McClane

By *evilmademedoitMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

I tend to forget buy, as in get home and realise I forgot half the stuff I need!!

By *d59michelleTV/TS
over a year ago

walsall

"There was no flour in my local Sainsburys.

Suddenly everyone knows how to make bread! "

Loads of dusty breadmakers being fetched out of kitchen cupboards for the first time ?

By *itonmyfacebookMan
over a year ago

Burton on Trent

Condoms?

By *ovegames42Man
over a year ago

london

"There was no flour in my local Sainsburys.

Suddenly everyone knows how to make bread! "

Bread makers, great invention

By *arakiss12TV/TS
over a year ago

Bedford

That explains the rush on toilet paper, it's all adding up now. If that's gonna be people's diet Greta's gonna be in huff about methane in the atmosphere for sure.

At least Prince Andrew can't fly or take a boat to America now for risk of catching anything or carrying anything. They don't want him with a fever and sweating all over the place.

Think I'll put my face mask on now and do my Bane impression.

By *arakiss12TV/TS
over a year ago

Bedford

"Think we need to tell people to panic buy condoms and lube, just in case we need to repopulate the planet

Condoms? "

It's a well known scientific fact that if you put lube in a condomyou can grow an embryo....test lube babies.

By *arakiss12TV/TS
over a year ago

Bedford

"Bad news. Coronavirus is mutating rapidly. The most recent strain can no longer be cured by purchasing huge quantities of toilet paper. Your move, science."

Ah but if you stuff two toilet rolls up your nostrils you should have full protection, at least from all the baked beans.

over a year ago

By *itonmyfacebookMan
over a year ago

Burton on Trent

"Nope I got beans..

Lol.

Domestic abuse/violence kills more people over the world than this has so far"

What a bissar comparison.

By *itonmyfacebookMan
over a year ago

Burton on Trent

Condoms?

It's a well known scientific fact that if you put lube in a condomyou can grow an embryo....test lube babies. "

A used condom?

over a year ago

"Think we need to tell people to panic buy condoms and lube, just in case we need to repopulate the planet why would you need condoms if it's your intention to re populate the planet? Surely they're the one thing you wouldn't need "

Indeed. I think we all wondered about that one

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

No, there’s nothing left to panic buy "

Laxatives will be the next thing, to use up all the bog roll people have stashed away

By *rNaughtyNickMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Didn't believe the panic until I seen it for myself yesterday....

By *itonmyfacebookMan
over a year ago

Burton on Trent

Threads with a virus instead of nukes?

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

What about the people living hand to mouth who can't afford to stock up.

I think stocks should be limited to each customer.

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"Bad news. Coronavirus is mutating rapidly. The most recent strain can no longer be cured by purchasing huge quantities of toilet paper. Your move, science.

Ah but if you stuff two toilet rolls up your nostrils you should have full protection, at least from all the baked beans."

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

[Removed by poster at 08/03/20 07:57:37]

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"What about the people living hand to mouth who can't afford to stock up.

"

Totally agree, shops should be more responsible. In wilkos yesterday they were announcing over the tannoy that they had antibac, loo rolls etc, had big displays of those type of products all through the shop and by the tills. I'm assuming this was just to encourage people to buy extra.

By *unloversCouple
over a year ago

rotherham

Well all the supermarkets in our area are fully stocked

Asda

Morrisons

Tesco

Aldi

Co op

Maybe u should all ha e a run out to rotherham if u wanna panic buy

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Had the Three Bears been in?

over a year ago

god no toothpaste in mine whats world coming to

By *essie.Woman
over a year ago

Serendipity

"

Exactly this. The supermarkets should be a bit more socially responsible.

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

Exactly this. The supermarkets should be a bit more socially responsible. "

it’s all about the profit nothing better than a good old pandemic or war to make a profit on I don’t blame the supermarket for cashing in on peoples stupidity

over a year ago

Exactly this. The supermarkets should be a bit more socially responsible. it’s all about the profit nothing better than a good old pandemic or war to make a profit on I don’t blame the supermarket for cashing in on peoples stupidity "

am i missing something whats happened

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

Exactly this. The supermarkets should be a bit more socially responsible. it’s all about the profit nothing better than a good old pandemic or war to make a profit on I don’t blame the supermarket for cashing in on peoples stupidity am i missing something whats happened "

Asda has sold out of smart price beans now people are thinking Armageddon is upon us

over a year ago

Exactly this. The supermarkets should be a bit more socially responsible. it’s all about the profit nothing better than a good old pandemic or war to make a profit on I don’t blame the supermarket for cashing in on peoples stupidity am i missing something whats happened Asda has sold out of smart price beans now people are thinking Armageddon is upon us "

really and i haven't been to the planetarium yet damnit

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

Exactly this. The supermarkets should be a bit more socially responsible. it’s all about the profit nothing better than a good old pandemic or war to make a profit on I don’t blame the supermarket for cashing in on peoples stupidity am i missing something whats happened Asda has sold out of smart price beans now people are thinking Armageddon is upon us really and i haven't been to the planetarium yet damnit "

I’d hurry up and go before we are all wiped out

over a year ago

No... There are some serious fucking morons on this planet

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

Al long as the sweet isle is stocked!

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

I'm starting to think I should panic buy.

By *osie xWoman
over a year ago

wolverhampton

"Don't panic buy bread go for the yeast. Then you can make as much bread as you want lol.

Well as much bread as you knead "

I saw what you did there

over a year ago

I saw what you did there "

where

over a year ago

"I'm starting to think I should panic buy."
i would all the bakeries have shut down because of lack of sanitiser, health and safety at work has come to a halt theyre all ill and flybe has gone bust

over a year ago

Had the Three Bears been in? "

By *osie xWoman
over a year ago

wolverhampton

I saw what you did there where "

Right there

By *hloevtTV/TS
over a year ago

norwich

Unable to find pasta sauce !! It's not imported from Italy you fucking half wits !!!!!

over a year ago

"Unable to find pasta sauce !! It's not imported from Italy you fucking half wits !!!!! "

Make it, it's much better!!

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Unable to find pasta sauce !! It's not imported from Italy you fucking half wits !!!!!

Make it, it's much better!!"

This.. And cheaper too..

By *hloevtTV/TS
over a year ago

norwich

"Unable to find pasta sauce !! It's not imported from Italy you fucking half wits !!!!!

This.. And cheaper too.. "

Yes, but a man called Mr Fred Dolmio has been making it for me for years and he is rather good at it !!!

over a year ago

No shortages on this mornings shop and I'm not panic buying anything..

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

This.. And cheaper too..

Yes, but a man called Mr Fred Dolmio has been making it for me for years and he is rather good at it !!! "

Well, each to their own but homemade is so easy to do..

All down to taste I suppose..

By *alking HeadMan
over a year ago

Bolton

Why panic buy? If the mortality rate increases, there will be plenty to go round. What's the problem? I'll eat a dead man's tinned food.

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"Why panic buy? If the mortality rate increases, there will be plenty to go round. What's the problem? I'll eat a dead man's tinned food."

From his cold, dead hand

By *ee.PMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Don’t get panic buying!! Full stop!! Especially panic buying toilet rolls!! What’s that all about??

over a year ago

"Im not panic buying.... i always have 72 rolls of toilet roll here as standard... i was already ocd about toilet rolls and cleaning products. I have a 6 month supply at all times."

72 rolls.

26 weeks.

*counts on fingers and toes with tongue sticking out*

That's nearly three rolls a week! There's some heavy dumpage taking place in your house!

By *ovegames42Man
over a year ago

london

This.. And cheaper too..

Yes, but a man called Mr Fred Dolmio has been making it for me for years and he is rather good at it !!!

Well, each to their own but homemade is so easy to do..

All down to taste I suppose.. "

A case of tinned tomatoes shallots garlic, dried oregano will give you a plentiful supply of past sauce far cheaper than the ready made sauce.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It's social responsibility versus selfishness.

There's not reasonable justification for amassing tons more than we need, knowing that we are not currently in a high risk situation of catching this infection, and when we have better access and mobility, unlike many who are infirm, use public transport and not a car, don't have Internet shopping potential buf could be the people who have a greater risk of death.

I'd do without shopping, so that an elderly person can get something instead.

over a year ago

No I am not, they are not out of it as they havent got enough stock as they didnt plan for panic buying the shelfs will be full again in a few days time when the new orders are comming in.

over a year ago

As the UK is hit with a pasta shortage the government urges the public not to panic buy based on the actions of a fusilli individuals

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

[Removed by poster at 09/03/20 23:29:40]

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive been sent a few pictures today of empty shelves. nothing like that here. bought.a pack of 24.loo rolls.instead.of usual but thats.only.because.they.where offer

By *B69Woman
over a year ago

Wiltshire

I went to the shop today and no toilet paper or pasta on shelves, glad I didn’t need any, frustrating knowing people are like sheep

over a year ago

"I went to the shop today and no toilet paper or pasta on shelves, glad I didn’t need any, frustrating knowing people are like sheep"
i went as well they had pasta didn't need lamb or toilet rolls

Post new Message to Thread