Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Run out of messages?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I've seen this quite a bit now either someone puts it I bio or updates. I want to know how do you run out of messages? Like I been on for 6 months now and I haven't ran out messages so is it a thing or is it just fakes? I dunno

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think it's people who're to tight to fork out the fiver to become site supporters.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I think it's people who're to tight to fork out the fiver to become site supporters. "

I dunno cuz I haven't been site supporter for least 4 months now was when I first joined but found it was useless for me besides that I haven't ran out messages. So probs either bots or something

over a year ago

Think that only applies to newbies on the site. Limited to so many messages per day

over a year ago

If you are not paying for the site then you only have a certain amount of messages and pictures to send in private messages.

It's more than enough for me though.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

It's people who literally spam everyone in their local area with the same copy and paste message. Not sure what the number is but you're limited to so many within a set amount of time and you have to send heck of a lot to run out. It's just put in place to prevent spamming.

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

"It's people who literally spam everyone in their local area with the same copy and paste message. Not sure what the number is but you're limited to so many within a set amount of time and you have to send heck of a lot to run out. It's just put in place to prevent spamming."

Or a ploy to get someone's kik address...

over a year ago

Had this happen Few times

Yes not paid up full membership.

But it happens if your chatting to friends up n down country.

Plus replies to no thank yous as well.. Then the tennis messages that follow on from a no.

So chat to 5 fabsters for say 2hours plus randoms.. Soon get blocked.

Plus its a midnight to midnight count.

over a year ago

From what I understand there are no message limits, however, if a user is effectively spamming i.e. sending A LOT of messages in a short space of time, them I believe Admin put a temporary block on their account (I think it's until midnight)

Post new Message to Thread