Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Aim to please

Jump to newest

By *odieCI5 OP   Man
over a year ago

Solihull

I must admit I do find my pleasure in giving pleasure, finding out what a lady enjoys and putting it into practice is my guilty pleasure, I’m not happy till she’s screaming in ecstasy, the female orgasm is just addictive,

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I must admit I do find my pleasure in giving pleasure, finding out what a lady enjoys and putting it into practice is my guilty pleasure, I’m not happy till she’s screaming in ecstasy, the female orgasm is just addictive,

"

And let me guess, your worst physical feature is that your penis is just too big

over a year ago

"I must admit I do find my pleasure in giving pleasure, finding out what a lady enjoys and putting it into practice is my guilty pleasure, I’m not happy till she’s screaming in ecstasy, the female orgasm is just addictive,

"

You could never be happy with me

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I find cake more addictive

By *MP3Man
over a year ago

Between Scylla and Charybdis

And let me guess, your worst physical feature is that your penis is just too big"

over a year ago

I don't scream

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"I don't scream "

Maybe that's because you've never met the op

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

So many guys say the same these days.

over a year ago

"So many guys say the same these days."

Not me. I guarantee you'll be disappointed and leave with a felling of self loathing.

over a year ago

"I don't scream

Maybe that's because you've never met the op "

over a year ago

"

Bet ya I can do it better than you though!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

And let me guess, your worst physical feature is that your penis is just too big"

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"So many guys say the same these days."

I know.

over a year ago

I was rocking this line back in the late 90’s man

over a year ago

"I don't scream "

You screamed when you saw my face!!

By *odieCI5 OP   Man
over a year ago

Solihull

How did you guess, stamina is a curse, but guess you wouldn’t know

over a year ago

"

sadly you will never know the full extent of the feeling of a multiple orgasm that some of us can have

By *odieCI5 OP   Man
over a year ago

Solihull

"I find cake more addictive "

You may have a point there, can’t beat a bit of Lemmon drizzle ha ha

By *odieCI5 OP   Man
over a year ago

Solihull

sadly you will never know the full extent of the feeling of a multiple orgasm that some of us can have "

Ok no one likes a show off ha ha that’s sooo not fair

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

So do I OP. I get seriously turned on by the noises K makes and the writhing she does when I'm teasing and playing with her. I especially enjoy the view of it all from between her legs while she's running her fingers through my hair

over a year ago

sadly you will never know the full extent of the feeling of a multiple orgasm that some of us can have

Ok no one likes a show off ha ha that’s sooo not fair "

Haha oh to be a woman

By *odieCI5 OP   Man
over a year ago

Solihull

"So do I OP. I get seriously turned on by the noises K makes and the writhing she does when I'm teasing and playing with her. I especially enjoy the view of it all from between her legs while she's running her fingers through my hair "

Good man, I salute you sir

over a year ago

sadly you will never know the full extent of the feeling of a multiple orgasm that some of us can have "

Likewise women will never know the pure joy and exhilaration in having a brand new 50 inch 4k smart TV.

over a year ago

Likewise women will never know the pure joy and exhilaration in having a brand new 50 inch 4k smart TV."

wanna bet lol. I won one in a £10 raffle although I think it was 46"

over a year ago

Likewise women will never know the pure joy and exhilaration in having a brand new 50 inch 4k smart TV. wanna bet lol. I won one in a £10 raffle although I think it was 46" "

What's a few inches between friends eh

By *odieCI5 OP   Man
over a year ago

Solihull

Is it interactive/ HD with free view

Likewise women will never know the pure joy and exhilaration in having a brand new 50 inch 4k smart TV."

over a year ago

Likewise women will never know the pure joy and exhilaration in having a brand new 50 inch 4k smart TV. wanna bet lol. I won one in a £10 raffle although I think it was 46"

What's a few inches between friends eh "

for a TV at £10 I'm not moaning about 4 inches less pmsl. X

By *odieCI5 OP   Man
over a year ago

Solihull

"I was rocking this line back in the late 90’s man "

Time for some new lyrics then

By *odieCI5 OP   Man
over a year ago

Solihull

Party rounds yours then for the rugby,,, I’ll bring the babycham

Likewise women will never know the pure joy and exhilaration in having a brand new 50 inch 4k smart TV. wanna bet lol. I won one in a £10 raffle although I think it was 46" "

over a year ago

Likewise women will never know the pure joy and exhilaration in having a brand new 50 inch 4k smart TV. wanna bet lol. I won one in a £10 raffle although I think it was 46"

What's a few inches between friends eh for a TV at £10 I'm not moaning about 4 inches less pmsl. X"

I know it's off topic but I still remember the first flat screen TV I bought. I had to win the money at poker and that only cost me £3.30.

Thinking about it nearly made me cum.

By *odieCI5 OP   Man
over a year ago

Solihull

Party rounds yours then for the rugby,,, I’ll bring the babycham

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

There's a lot of copy and paste that can happen in fab

By *odieCI5 OP   Man
over a year ago

Solihull

Party round yours then for the rugby, I’ll bring the babycham

over a year ago

What's a few inches between friends eh for a TV at £10 I'm not moaning about 4 inches less pmsl. X

I know it's off topic but I still remember the first flat screen TV I bought. I had to win the money at poker and that only cost me £3.30.

Thinking about it nearly made me cum."

I remember our first colour TV. 3 channels at the time

over a year ago

The longer you wait the cheaper they become. I went to a car boot sale last Sunday and picked up a Ferusason 30" full colour TV in a brown wood effect finish...included with remote, stand and the 12 batteries to power the remote for 3 quid ....yes only three pounds.

Post new Message to Thread