Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Don’t you just love a good profile

Jump to newest

By *lovebustyladies OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Just been having a gander around the profile mainly women and what u seem to read is I’m not looking to sleep around the site lol this does make me smile as u see a profile with upto ten veries so far lol why do women put this on lol take it being selective isn’t one of them lol or is it as forest gump says life is like a box of chocolates This place is a sweet shop one day your flavour of the month next it’s all fire n brimstone lol oh well the world keeps spinning .....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

So if you have more than ten verifications you're not selective?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"So if you have more than ten verifications you're not selective?"

I was thinking that.

over a year ago

Some people see 10 verifications over a few months as not many! Depending on how many you call a lot!

I do see what your saying! Men are exactly the same though!

By *ersnickety PantsWoman
over a year ago

Club Meets Only

Are all veris from play? I've got 100's of veris, doesn't mean I'm not selective with who I play with

By *inkyLondonpairCouple
over a year ago

London

I've always thought the "not looking to sleep with all the site" was a weird one. Presumably the idea being to distinguish oneself from all the promiscuous types on here...

over a year ago

Birmingham

Love a good thread lol keep it going lol if you say your not looking to sleep your way through the site that’s fine.... keep it going lol x

over a year ago

Birmingham

"I've always thought the "not looking to sleep with all the site" was a weird one. Presumably the idea being to distinguish oneself from all the promiscuous types on here... "

There you go it’s not just me lol

over a year ago

"So if you have more than ten verifications you're not selective?"

Maybe ten was just a random number! Oils have been 13,20.35!

By *inkyLondonpairCouple
over a year ago

London

"Are all veris from play? I've got 100's of veris, doesn't mean I'm not selective with who I play with "

Who cares whether or not anyone is "selective" or not? This a recreational sex site. As far as the great British public is concerned, we're all a bunch of degenerate perverts.

Claiming to be "selective" on here is rather like Mussolini saying he wasn't as racist as Hitler...

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"Are all veris from play? I've got 100's of veris, doesn't mean I'm not selective with who I play with

Who cares whether or not anyone is "selective" or not? This a recreational sex site. As far as the great British public is concerned, we're all a bunch of degenerate perverts.

Claiming to be "selective" on here is rather like Mussolini saying he wasn't as racist as Hitler...

"

over a year ago

I don't need someone else's opinion of me to validate my life.

((2 veris to tick the fab box.))

Met many more but don't advertise it.

I'm not trip advisor.

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

"Are all veris from play? I've got 100's of veris, doesn't mean I'm not selective with who I play with

"

Hahahaa love this

over a year ago

Birmingham

"I don't need someone else's opinion of me to validate my life.

((2 veris to tick the fab box.))

Met many more but don't advertise it.

I'm not trip advisor. "

Just just have lol shush nobody’s read that

over a year ago

I have no veris, but play... What does that mean

over a year ago

Birmingham

"

I’m here for the boobs lol

over a year ago

Birmingham

"I have no veris, but play... What does that mean "

Well fancy monopoly one evening or operation? Lol

over a year ago

Sir you have put your foot right in it

Sometimes people can only see from their perspective. As I guy I get what you mean. Lets say a guy has been on here a year. Messages women daily etc. And gets one meet or two meets in the year. For a guy being picky (in terms of several specific criteria etc) may mean maybe 1-2 meets every 10 years.

Now a woman can get plenty of meets with guys as the guys are so desperate. So if a woman wasn’t being picky she could have 10 meets an hour (and that probably is quite realistic!) if she wasn’t fussed at the state of the guys.

Also bear in mind a lady could have 100-200 meets I’m sure there are more than 100-200 men out there who meet a specific criteria (it’s just about finding them!). Doesn’t mean she hasn’t been selective in her process.

Being selective doesn’t mean not wanting sex with many people. It just means wanting sex with a select TYPE of people (please not get into the preference debate )

I know why you would see 10 meets as not being selective because for a guy 1-2 meets would seem like a high number.

But when there are masses of men there will be a lot of men who do meet what the ladies are looking for.

I know I’ve pulled the numbers out of thin air but hope my point comes across

over a year ago

Birmingham

"Sir you have put your foot right in it

Sometimes people can only see from their perspective. As I guy I get what you mean. Lets say a guy has been on here a year. Messages women daily etc. And gets one meet or two meets in the year. For a guy being picky (in terms of several specific criteria etc) may mean maybe 1-2 meets every 10 years.

Now a woman can get plenty of meets with guys as the guys are so desperate. So if a woman wasn’t being picky she could have 10 meets an hour (and that probably is quite realistic!) if she wasn’t fussed at the state of the guys.

Also bear in mind a lady could have 100-200 meets I’m sure there are more than 100-200 men out there who meet a specific criteria (it’s just about finding them!). Doesn’t mean she hasn’t been selective in her process.

Being selective doesn’t mean not wanting sex with many people. It just means wanting sex with a select TYPE of people (please not get into the preference debate )

I know why you would see 10 meets as not being selective because for a guy 1-2 meets would seem like a high number.

But when there are masses of men there will be a lot of men who do meet what the ladies are looking for.

I know I’ve pulled the numbers out of thin air but hope my point comes across "

Wow lol

Next week they go to b&q to take off the front door n put in a turnstile lol quickens you the process lol

By *inkyLondonpairCouple
over a year ago

London

The number of women on here who feel the need to assert variations of the "I'm a nice girl really" line shows the power of the patriarchy I suppose...

over a year ago

"Just been having a gander around the profile mainly women and what u seem to read is I’m not looking to sleep around the site lol this does make me smile as u see a profile with upto ten veries so far lol why do women put this on lol take it being selective isn’t one of them lol or is it as forest gump says life is like a box of chocolates This place is a sweet shop one day your flavour of the month next it’s all fire n brimstone lol oh well the world keeps spinning ....."

What better way to answer your boggles than with good sweet maths?

The women in question who's behaviour bewildered you so have on average 10 veris by your own admission. The number of blokes on this site in the UK is probably around 20,000. This means that these ladies that cause such consternation are on average meeting 1 in 2000 chaps or 0.05% of the men on site.

Going on this I'd in fact reason that either they're really not attempting to "sleep their way around the site" as you imagine (the word 'imagine' being pretty apt in this conclusion) or that if they ARE attempting to sleep their way around the site, they're making a pretty piss poor job of it.

B

over a year ago

Birmingham

"Just been having a gander around the profile mainly women and what u seem to read is I’m not looking to sleep around the site lol this does make me smile as u see a profile with upto ten veries so far lol why do women put this on lol take it being selective isn’t one of them lol or is it as forest gump says life is like a box of chocolates This place is a sweet shop one day your flavour of the month next it’s all fire n brimstone lol oh well the world keeps spinning .....

The women in question who's behaviour bewildered you so have on average 10 veris by your own admission. The number of blokes on this site in the UK is probably around 20,000. This means that these ladies that cause such consternation are on average meeting 1 in 2000 chaps or 0.05% of the men on site.

Going on this I'd in fact reason that either they're really not attempting to "sleep their way around the site" as you imagine (the word 'imagine' being pretty apt in this conclusion) or that if they ARE attempting to sleep their way around the site, they're making a pretty piss poor job of it.

B"

Lol

By *inn_the_humanMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I've always thought the "not looking to sleep with all the site" was a weird one. Presumably the idea being to distinguish oneself from all the promiscuous types on here... "

Just once I'd love to see a profile that said "absolutely here to sleep with the whole site" - like some mad shagging version of a panini sticker album

By *inkyLondonpairCouple
over a year ago

London

"Just been having a gander around the profile mainly women and what u seem to read is I’m not looking to sleep around the site lol this does make me smile as u see a profile with upto ten veries so far lol why do women put this on lol take it being selective isn’t one of them lol or is it as forest gump says life is like a box of chocolates This place is a sweet shop one day your flavour of the month next it’s all fire n brimstone lol oh well the world keeps spinning .....

B"

Where do you get the 20000 figure from. I'm intrigued.

From surveys I've done, men out number women by about fifteen to one, so that would give us about 1300 women on the site...

By *inkyLondonpairCouple
over a year ago

London

"I've always thought the "not looking to sleep with all the site" was a weird one. Presumably the idea being to distinguish oneself from all the promiscuous types on here...

Just once I'd love to see a profile that said "absolutely here to sleep with the whole site" - like some mad shagging version of a panini sticker album"

I know someone who has that up...

over a year ago

Birmingham

"I've always thought the "not looking to sleep with all the site" was a weird one. Presumably the idea being to distinguish oneself from all the promiscuous types on here...

Just once I'd love to see a profile that said "absolutely here to sleep with the whole site" - like some mad shagging version of a panini sticker album"

Love it that nearly make me drop my coco pops lol

over a year ago

B

Where do you get the 20000 figure from. I'm intrigued.

From surveys I've done, men out number women by about fifteen to one, so that would give us about 1300 women on the site... "

That was merely a ball park figure, conservatively estimating the number as a proportion from those currently online.

As a result the actual total will almost certainly be higher, yet I erred on the side of caution from the only figures I had at my disposal.

B

Post new Message to Thread