Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Vaping

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does vaping increase the risk of an airborne virus being transmitted? I would have thought a cloud of warm vapour is the perfect environment for any kind of virus to thrive.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I already avoid vapers like the plague.

over a year ago

"I already avoid vapers like the plague."

Yeah I don't want something in my lungs that's been in somebody else's. I keep hearing it's vapour not smoke. I don't see how that makes any difference.

over a year ago

"I already avoid vapers like the plague.

Yeah I don't want something in my lungs that's been in somebody else's. I keep hearing it's vapour not smoke. I don't see how that makes any difference."

I wouldn't mind normally seeing as I used to smoke myself. It's just vaping I have an issue with as surely it's more easier to transmit something on a warm cloud of vapour.

over a year ago

I don't like the smell and it is a bit grim when you realise that's somebody's used breath you've just recycled.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I don't like the smell and it is a bit grim when you realise that's somebody's used breath you've just recycled."

You realise that the air you breathe in day to day has probably been through several sets of lungs?

Much like the water you drink has been through several bodies too.....

A

By *ee04Man
over a year ago

Thurrock

It’s the same as your breath steaming on a cold day, the vapor just makes it visible. As for the smell I’ve smelt some that are quite pleasant and other that are awful.

The way i see it, it’s better than smoking or 2nd hand smoke as we all know that contains all sorts of bad shite. Admittedly nothing would be better but if I had to pick one think it’d be the vapour

over a year ago

"I don't like the smell and it is a bit grim when you realise that's somebody's used breath you've just recycled.

You realise that the air you breathe in day to day has probably been through several sets of lungs?

Much like the water you drink has been through several bodies too.....

A"

Yes but I can ignore that.

Inhaling somebody's used Vanilla & Strawberry or whatever vape makes it too obvious that I'm just breathing in stale breath.

It's a bit like oral sex, I don't need a reminder of the realities of what else goes on down there while I'm getting down to business thanks

over a year ago

"I already avoid vapers like the plague.

Yeah I don't want something in my lungs that's been in somebody else's. I keep hearing it's vapour not smoke. I don't see how that makes any difference."

The difference is that smoke has particulates in it - basically, tiny bits of solid matter. Vapour is just anther word for steam, so just water - the same as sniffing a bowl of soup etc.

Post new Message to Thread